Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Seeing the same name repeatedly

Hello, friends. I see and hear the same name, or versions of it (full name or shortened versions of it) at least several times a day, every single day. It is the name of someone who I have mixed feelings for in my life.

Do I just see and hear it so much because I am focused on this person for whatever reason? Or does it mean anything at all? Do my thoughts at the time I see or hear the name have any bearing on its meaning? I would love to hear thoughts on this
Old 27-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I am in the exact same position and have been for over a year now. I feel like I have done everything possible to let go but it's almost impossible when I keep getting these synchronicities that remind me of her. I know part of me is still holding on to hope that something good may happen but I don't honestly know what to do. It's all very confusing and painful.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder
It really depends how strongly you are focusing your thoughts on the person and they also could be thinking of you.
My family live in another country and I know when something is wrong. I hear my name being called, even while asleep but if its urgent, my name will be yelled to point I have to stop and take notice. But my family and close friends all know, if they need me then just call my name, Ill hear them and quickly send whatever they need.
Could also be guides trying point you in right direction towards this person. Lots of reasons why their name is being shown, but there definitely is a connection. Follow your heart, and see where it leads you.

BehindBlueEyes here is a link,http://www.soulconnection.ca/cord-cutting.html
may help you understand, when we have a connection with people.
I personally wouldn't recommend to cut cords, as Ive always known that once cut, they can never be rejoined. But I myself *pull* the cords out via meditation, that way I still have a choice whether I still want this person in my life, be it friends or partners.
I can understand, but I did ask Archangel Michael to cut the cord which tied me to my ex partner of 18yrs, so I know it does work. Thing is, we need make sure this is what we truly want before its done.
Once that cord was cut, it was like a freedom feeling, the heaviness disappeared, I could think of them and not feel pain. And I was able to move forward without wanting to run back.
I also every few months, just pull the cords, its quite amazing, how light the body feels afterwards.
Old 27-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Tanya. I don't think I'm ready to completely cut the cords but the time may come later. I feel like I need to see this through to the end.
Pulling the cords sounds like something I should definitely explore so I will look into this further.
Thanks again for your help.
Old 28-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you friends, for your replies.

I thought there must be some sort of reason for it. I need to ask the universe for a very clear sign about this person because I'm not really sure about them, as I mentioned, I have mixed feelings about them.

Tanya, that's so interesting the connection you must have with your family and friends. Was this always the case or did you develop it?
Old 28-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWhisper
Thank you friends, for your replies.

I thought there must be some sort of reason for it. I need to ask the universe for a very clear sign about this person because I'm not really sure about them, as I mentioned, I have mixed feelings about them.

Tanya, that's so interesting the connection you must have with your family and friends. Was this always the case or did you develop it?

Its within everyone. Similar to what your asking, being more aware of when we hear, see and feel intuitively.
I gave permission to certain friends, if they ever need me just call out my name, or ask my guides. Sometimes will hear my name and the face of the person will pop into my mind, or just the persons face will pop up, and I will think of them constantly. I have a choice, contact and see if theyre ok,
Ignore them and block the thoughts or ask intuitively whats wrong and send whatever energy they may need.

Not long ago, my mother. I heard her loud and clear yelling my name early hours of the morning. She was having a bad coughing fit and couldn't breathe. Just by her thinking, I rang my sister and told her something was wrong, go check mum. So that worked out well :)

Its not easy, when we are being invaded by another persons thoughts, it is so wrong if they don't have permission and can do us harm.
some people mean no harm and are just thinking but focusing too hard, and others are doing harm on purpose, deliberately draining a person via negative thoughts.
Learning more about energy can be helpful. There are some good posts on telepathy in the forums.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

That is very interesting, Tanya. How wonderful to have such a meaningful bond with the people you care about. I always doubt my intuition, think I am imagining things. But I do feel there is most certainly more to it and now I am encouraged to study it further. Thank you :)
Old 06-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Master
This happens to me often when I am focusing on someone.
As a matter of fact, today, the name of someone I care deeply for popped up several times from different sources. I was trying to figure out whether this was a positive sign... or not. Hopefully it is.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:55 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWhisper
Do I just see and hear it so much because I am focused on this person for whatever reason? Or does it mean anything at all? Do my thoughts at the time I see or hear the name have any bearing on its meaning? I would love to hear thoughts on this

It depends on the commonality of the name ...
If it's common, then clarification needs to be asked for ...
My husband's name was Bob - we repeatedly see advertisements everywhere for Bob's Painting, Bob's Burgers, Bob's Plumbing, etc or hear it on TV or the radio or read it in newspapers, books, pamphlets, etc ...
We are able to determine an actual sign when it is followed by another sign that is significantly connected to the first when it comes w/in hours of one another ...

Tanya has cathected relationships w/her loved ones. People who are sensitive to these vibrations can pick up on their loved one's energy. Mother's have this heightened sense, it helps them locate their children as well as detect danger. However, when emotions take over any mother or other sensitive can easily imagine a threat to their loved ones.

Since you have mixed feelings for this person, it is quite easy to have him/her on your mind constantly & think you see reminders everywhere b/c the issue (s) remain unresolved.
As w/any sign, only the person receiving it can guess it's meaning ...
Sometimes, it is not what one thinks it means till the situation is presented ...
Hope this helps ...
Old 01-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
This is happening to me all the time. At some point I actually changed the persons name and even saved it under a different name in my smartphone. But then that new name started appearing everywhere.