Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Have you had any spiritual or paranormal encounters or experiences since seeing the light? Also, was it an internal thing or something external?

My mother in law's partner (they live in France, we are in UK) had a heart attack and had to be revived less than 24 hours after this happened.

The flash of light was external but happened so quickly.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Newbie ;)

wow very cool
Old 07-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Guide

Vision center OPENING (3rd eye)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.

Many years ago my then-boyfriend and I were enjoying a passionate time in the bedroom when suddenly there was a loud clapping sound and a flash of white-yellowish light over the bed, basically above us. It was about 4 or 5 feet above us. We both saw and heard it, and were of course very stunned. It never happened again and I never found out what it was. There were no lamps or other electrical equipment near where it happened.

It's nice to find there are other people who've had similar experiences! So mysterious isn't it?