Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Juanita

Maria, I agree with the others....just talk to him, either out loud or in your head....He can hear you, see you and even touch you......but there are so many other ways that he can let you know that he is around you always...these are called ADCs (after-death-communications) and they come in all manner of different ways from finding coins where there were none before to lights flickering, turning off and on or even butterflys landing on you......just pay attention and be open to them.....they also can cause a clicking or ringing in "one" of your ears......but be especially attentive to thoughts popping into your head seemingly from nowhere as these could be messages from him.....love and light.....
Old 23-03-2012, 03:41 AM
Henri77

Yeah , talking works, to get started...unless you can CLEARLY form thoughts as if you were speaking them ....clarity helps , as does emotion (emotion adds tremendous power to thoughts)

I often hear-feel others thoughts when they have an emotion, love,anger,lust,fear

Last edited by Henri77 : 23-03-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:43 AM
SpiritualBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Hey Maria....Welcome to the forum. I wanted to connect with my brother and bought the book One Last Time by John Edwards. He gives in the back of his book instructions how to connect with loved ones that have passed over. He offers a meditation that you can follow and it worked for me : )

John Edwards is simply amazing and I would use his technique too. The other side communicates with us through thoughts. I am sure your Dad is already sending his love your way, having read your thoughts.