Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Lepus

Lightbulb The Devil's Toy Box

Hello

A lot of the stories on creepypasta could easily be made-up, but the 'game' behind these stories shouldn't be taken lightly. Any preliminary steps involving mirrors or blood inscription rituals should be avoided. I'm sure many are aware of mirrors act as portals. There's no way of telling what's on the other side. In many cases, from what I've read, nefarious entities are commonly using mirrors as an entry point to cross into this plane of existence. In fact, most of these steps ask the individual to invoke a demon or the like using a mirror without realizing. Thus, mirrors act as a gateway between the mundane and other dimenson(s) for malicious beings to enter, especially when calling upon a specific entity, an evil one at that. Using blood is another red flag for inviting entities into your home. The midnight man as an example will have the individual inscribe a piece of paper with their blood welcoming this being to enter. Don't partake in these type of 'games'.

Now that I got that out of the way, the Devil's Toy Box got my attention. I heard it from creepypasta. This involves six mirrors roughly the same size per-inch. Using the six mirrors, assemble them to make a cube or square having all mirrors face each other. Tape all sides together with good tape to prevent the mirrors from falling. Paranormal enthusiasts attach some sort of recorder (EVP) onto the box to record any activity. I came across this video and I think it's legit. Devil's Toy Box EVP response's

What do you think?

Lepus
Old 03-02-2018, 05:47 AM
Lepus

Hello

I was thinking using this device to trap any demons haunting homes like the individual from the video. I heard there are other ways to trap entities using similar methods like the devil's toybox.

Lepus
Old 13-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
I haven't heard of boxing up demons but using mirrors reminds me of a 'game' called Bloody Mary which involves a mirror and a small ritual. As for a mirror box, I think there's more to it than what's been told. What also came to mind is what Solomon did to trap demons and he used seals.

This is something not to take lightly and is something I wouldn't do. If you do manage to trap one, then what do you do? There's no guarantee you can make it do your bidding if it's your purpose to make it a servant. Or is it your intention to jail it in a mirror box? That would be for the rest of your life and then what would happen? Is there a way to release it to a dimension where it belongs? It's one thing to trap a demon and another thing on what to do if you do catch one.

I asked these questions because I believe this isn't a good method to clean up a haunted building which is usually caused by deceased people who are stuck in a building for some reason or other.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-03-2018, 01:17 AM
Lepus

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I haven't heard of boxing up demons but using mirrors reminds me of a 'game' called Bloody Mary which involves a mirror and a small ritual. As for a mirror box, I think there's more to it than what's been told. What also came to mind is what Solomon did to trap demons and he used seals.

This is something not to take lightly and is something I wouldn't do.If you do manage to trap one, then what do you do? There's no guarantee you can make it do your bidding if it's your purpose to make it a servant. Or is it your intention to jail it in a mirror box? That would be for the rest of your life and then what would happen? Is there a way to release it to a dimension where it belongs? It's one thing to trap a demon and another thing on what to do if you do catch one.

I asked these questions because I believe this isn't a good method to clean up a haunted building which is usually caused by deceased people who are stuck in a building for some reason or other.

Banish the demon by performing the Lesser Banishing ritual of the Pentagram with Hecate on my side and protective guides. The box could be the focal point instead of performing the ritual indoors without knowing where the demon resides. Of course, there are other methods on how to banish demons such as an exorcism, but this ritual should suffice. The ritual is perceived as banishing any "chaotic" and "impure" forms of the elements from the magician's circle tracing the Pentagrams in the air and by the power of certain Divine names followed by an invocation of the spiritual forces ruling the elements to fortify and guard the circle.

Lepus