Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Guide

Bears

Yesterday I experienced major synchronicity, as a reader had predicted I would almost a year ago. The reader told me that I would experience a synchronistic event that would "unlock" something within me, something like remembering that would give me a broader understanding of my path, purpose and potential in life. The reader told me it could be triggered by anything and that there was no specific type of moment it would occur through, but that it's right there and it would be beautiful when it happened.

That was almost a year ago and boy was it beautiful. I still don't know what my purpose is but I have a clue, I suddenly feel that I'm related to bears in a way. I used to think the wolf was my spirit animal but I might have the bear as a totem or something, when I think about it I have loads in common with bears. The experience was... undescribable. I got it through watching a movie I've seen before almost ten years ago, Brother Bear. The protagonist killed a bear in revenge because it killed his brother, the spirits transformed him into a bear as punishment, to see their perspective. It's stupid trying to rationalize this but I was literally in tears when I saw it again, it felt like it meant something I needed to know. I kept seeing my "personal number", 42 (a number that seems to follow me around everywhere and the number that keeps occuring in my dreams) throughout this synchronistic experience all the time, everytime I'd pause the video I'd exactly pause it at 42 seconds, every time I looked at the time it was either double digits or 42 minutes. If I'd post this anywhere else people wouldn't take this seriously but how many times can a coincidence happen until people stop believing it's a coincidence at all?

Has anyone ever experienced synchronicity in this way? How should I continue?
I think I'll try to meditate on this, or try to find my totem.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Master
Yes. Synchronicity is huge. I get it all the time and it is perfectly normal. Some people have that as their talent. Some people are empathic and others are mediums, and then there are those who have the gift of synchronicity.

It is not weird at all, in my book. The hard part is interpreting the clues. That is the skill. When you get a 'sign' from the universe, then you will get a 'nudge' to let you know to pay attention.

I might get a message that I know is a clue. I may not understand what it means right away. I simply file it away for when it does make sense. It will fit in later.

I was trained to do this so it is easier for me because I know how to do it. I always had very high synchronicity but I didn't know what it meant.

To work on that, I would recommend music, because there are words to hear in the songs. If you listen to the radio, or any kind of streaming service that will allow songs to come through that you don't choose, is good. That is a way to practice in a way that is useful.

Bears to me are unlucky, especially Teddy Bears. It is a sign that things might not go my way. Regular bears, I am not so sure about.