Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2012, 09:00 AM
myth_777

my oppinion

I think they are just people who for some reason are connected to you... And you hear them when you're going to sleep because you are very calm :|
It doesn't take much... and we're all connected...
Maybe i'm wrong... but this is my oppinion.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:19 AM
BlueOwl

This morning I heard a lot of communication. I was able to hear a couple of full sentences and realised at times I was engaged in the conversations with others. The realisation would snap me out and I would wake up fully. I was also hearing the names of my deceased relatives been said too. I believe personally it is spirit communication rather than hypnagogic.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Master
I always hear people talking about their day events . I feel we tune in to the vast frequencies of thoughts like tuning in to a radio station .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Pretty sure, atm, that all the frequencies are simply falling into alignment.
Old 21-05-2012, 08:31 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I always hear people talking about their day events . I feel we tune in to the vast frequencies of thoughts like tuning in to a radio station .

It’s interesting you put it that way. I’ve always felt the voices I was hearing were being transmitted from an internal type of radio station. So in the back of my mind I always felt that whoever they were they were not talking to me, but I was just picking up their conversation via my internal receiver tuning into this particular frequency. I believe this is why I never thought about communicating with them.

Greg
Old 21-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Gordon

I'm sorry to bring this up, but I think someone should. You first heard them before going to sleep, now you are hearing things when you're up and walking around. Some might think this is a symptom of mental illness. Now, maybe it's not, but perhaps you should get a psychiatric opinion, just to be sure. Ultimately, you have to determine how troubling this is for you and what you're going to do about it.

UPDATE:

It’s interesting you put it that way. I’ve always felt the voices I was hearing were being transmitted from an internal type of radio station. So in the back of my mind I always felt that whoever they were they were not talking to me, but I was just picking up their conversation via my internal receiver tuning into this particular frequency. I believe this is why I never thought about communicating with them.

I just read this, so I wanted to comment. Thinking that you have an internal mechanical device that allows for the voices is a very common delusion of people who are developing mental illness. Again, I'm in no position to say that's what's going on with you. But it sounds like the same kinds of thoughts and experiences that some people with certain types of mental illnesses experience. I think you should get it checked out while it's still a minor issue.

Good luck to you.

Ed
Old 21-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Neville

Non Proximal hearing is very common during the Theta state of brain frequency. A number of theory's surround this phenomena.

Theta is a low brain frequency in which REM dream takes place... You will note that dreams seem very real. It is as though ones awareness consciousness is far removed from the head resting on the pillow.

To get to sleep properly..The timeless black void of sleep...Delta frequency it is usual to to pass through Theta in departing Alpha Frequency(restful wakefulness... So in a sense you do traverse these frequencies from deep sleep to total awake and alert Beta.

Interestingly (To me anyway) Mediums..Meditators and Astral Projectee's occupy the Theta state during those activities that they practice.

Other examples of Non proximal hearing that have happened to me while dropping off to sleep. My name being called, Loud knocking,Music, Crashing noises.

I concluse all of this to be normal, further and more excitingly for me are the accomponying visuals (seeing behind closed eyes) that will start to occur. Now this is the part that a lot of people find difficult.

Once you focus it's gone... caput...disappeared.. Because you bring your attention Alphe, even Beta to bear upon Theta ..You are switching brain frequency and moving away from the subject matter of Theta where you are required to nothing more than passively observe...

Anyway...It's a really interesting subject and I could go on and on about this area of interest but I'd bore the pants off most of you.. So heres a small illustrative readme.

Beta Brain Waves (13-30 cycles per second). The fastest, representing the most intense state of alertness. The result of heightened mental activity. Maximum mind power. All five external senses, logical mind, memory from the five senses & logical thinking.

Alpha Brain Waves (8 to 12 cycles per second) This brain wave indicates a relaxed state of mind.. State of relaxed alertness, good for inspiration and learning facts fast. A meditative mind. In this state tap into internal “antenna” like qualities. Visions, powerful ideas, mindless creation of the incredible. Internal feeling & sensations.

Theta Brain Waves (4 to 8 cycles per second) Deep meditation. Deep inward thought. This is associated with life-like imagination. High state of mental concentration. A magical mind. Internal pictures / visualisation. Intuition, inner guidance. Access to unconscious material. Dreaming.

Delta Brain Waves (0.5 to 4 cycles per second) Deep dreamless sleep. Deep relaxation. State of oneness, whole body feeling. Pure being & will.

Note that the lowest range of delta is 0.5 hz and that No Brain activity is 0. This provides a very comforting view of what life is like after physical death may actually be like.. A very deep perpetual sleep. Which should provide some solace to those who have no faith that an afterlife exists...
Old 22-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Neville

Yay Me...I always wanted to be a thread killer.....not
Old 22-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Tammy

LOL Neville..........i hate it when it happens...look on the bright side........maybe you just hit the nail on the head, and no one has anything left to say, because you summed it up!
Old 22-05-2012, 07:39 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridican
I'm sorry to bring this up, but I think someone should. You first heard them before going to sleep, now you are hearing things when you're up and walking around. Some might think this is a symptom of mental illness. Now, maybe it's not, but perhaps you should get a psychiatric opinion, just to be sure. Ultimately, you have to determine how troubling this is for you and what you're going to do about it.

UPDATE:

I just read this, so I wanted to comment. Thinking that you have an internal mechanical device that allows for the voices is a very common delusion of people who are developing mental illness. Again, I'm in no position to say that's what's going on with you. But it sounds like the same kinds of thoughts and experiences that some people with certain types of mental illnesses experience. I think you should get it checked out while it's still a minor issue.

Good luck to you.

Ed

Of course that thought has crossed my mind a number of times in the past ten to fifteen years. Honestly I don’t know a single soul that hasn’t thought this about themselves at least once or twice in their lifetime. I thank for your honesty.