Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Sira

An excerpt from a children's book I wrote at one point, kinda talks about the same issue. Ringel is Rachel's guardian angel. Harry is a dog.
---

A seemingly dead frog

Rachel’s good feeling ended before she reached the home yard. Just close to it she almost stepped on a dead frog!

- Yuck!, let Rachel out trying to avoid stepping on the frog and after managing that, bent over it to take a look. Even Harry left his “hi” unsaid and snuffled the frog with his muzzle.

- Ringel, why is this frog dead? Why did it have to die?

Rachel had asked such a Profound Question of Life that Ringel decided to take a timeout.

- Let’s think about it, he said and flew to the yard.

The hammock was the only place to think of Profound Questions of Life, so Rachel, Harry and Ringel all headed straight to it.

- Why was that frog dead?, asked Rachel when she and Harry had found comfortable positions on the hammock. Ringel balanced on the edge of the hammock.

- Because its time was full. It had completed all the things in life that were set for him, answered Ringel.

- What things can a frog have?

- A lot. It has to grow from a tadpole to a frog and learn to breath and all kinds of things. Then it will take care of the environment by eating bugs that otherwise would conquer the whole world.

Rachel contemplated a while on what the earth would be like if bugs invaded it and was happy that frogs kept the bugs in control. Then she came back to the subject at hand.

- Does everything end when you die?, continued Rachel her questioning.

- Of course not, nothing ever ends. Everything just changes. If you cannot see something, it does not mean that it does not exist.

There were so many not words that Rachel could not understand. Ringel tried another approach.

- Do I exist?, asked Ringel.

- Yes, of course, replied Rachel.

At that moment Ringel made himself invisible.

- Do I exist now?, Rachel heard his voice.

- Yes, when you are talking, otherwise not, Rachel answered a bit unsure.

- So, when I am silent, I do not exist, but when I talk I do exist, is that really so?, questioned Ringel.

- I am not really sure. This is difficult!

- Okay, let’s make it easier. Close your eyes.

Rachel closed her eyes.

- Does Harry exist?, asked Ringel.

- Yes, replied Rachel.

- Does Mom exist?

- Yes.

- Does Dad exist?

- Yes.

- Do you exist?

- Yes.

- Do I exist?

- Yes.

- How do you know? You have your eyes closed and you cannot see any of us.

- Sure, I cannot see, but I feel so.

Ringel was pleased with Rachel’s answer.

- You know, Rachel, sometimes you see better when you close your eyes.

- Then blind people see more than others, thought Rachel.

- Yes, they do, confirmed Ringel. - Blind people see better because they trust their feelings more.

This was such a big issue that even as adult Rachel often thought about it. But now she was just a little girl, only six years old, and could not understand everything. But luckily the hammock was there, offering the world’s best place to think things in peace.

- If I feel that the frog still exists, does it?

- Of course! Life never ends! Only what you see, changes.

Now Rachel understood the “no” sentence.

- If I feel that something exists, it does exist, even if I cannot always see it, right?

- Right!

- And if someone dies, they don’t really die but just change so that I cannot see them, right?

- Right!

At this point Ringel thought that they had progressed enough with the Profound Question of Life for one session, and decided that it was time for a break. He started zigzagging around the yard and immediately got the buggies following his trail.

Rachel found it nice to think that if someone died, they would still exist. It made her “feel good”, and she knew that even if she could not taste or smell the feeling, it did exist!

Little by little the grand questions left Rachel’s mind as she followed the air show provided by Ringel and the buggies, while Harry cuddled next to her watching dog dreams and learning his new name.
Old 20-01-2011, 09:48 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
My point was just advice to be careful and not believe something just because you think the angels or guides "said it was so" or because you think you've been shown the truth. We can bend anything to mean what we want it to mean.
Yes, I know what your saying now.. I share your opionon/idea..

Another way to say it is.. if you wanted change in your life.. and there was this great job offer for you and you went and applied and didn't get it.. don't take it as a sign that the job is not for you.. maybe there is a alternative path to that same job.. (there's my bad analogy ) some humans/ego's would be quick to think.. "well, the universe closed that door.. guess that's out"
Old 21-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Summerland

When one of my daughters was 3, she climbed up on a tv stand. Beth was very precocious and babysitters and daycare centers, even speciallty daycares, could not keep up with her.
As she climbed this tv stand it rocked enough to dislodge the very heavy tv on top of it. The tv was so heavy that it took two people to move it. I was several feet away and could not move quickly enough to stop the inevitable. About 1 1/2 feet to 2 feet above Beth (who was now laying on the floor directly below the falling tv, it turned on its side and landed about 18 inches from her on its side.Beth was unhurt and the tv was not broken even tho it fell 5 feet.
There are three possibilities.

ONE: Divine intervention.
TWO: PSI; I did it with my mind
THREE: The natural laws of gravity momentarily were suspended
I opt for Divine intervention. This large tv should have landed directly on Beths chest and stomach and face, crushing her bones and killed her. It was falling forward,not sideways. It turned on its side and landed gently enough not to break, as logically it should have. Beth was totally unharmed.
As far as I am concerned, an angel grabbed that tv, turned it and gently placed it on the floor. However I saw no winged being,felt no flutter of wings; did not feel any displacement of the air. And I knew , without any shadow of a doubt , that an angel was present.
Old 21-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
When one of my daughters was 3, she climbed up on a tv stand. Beth was very precocious and babysitters and daycare centers, even speciallty daycares, could not keep up with her.
As she climbed this tv stand it rocked enough to dislodge the very heavy tv on top of it. The tv was so heavy that it took two people to move it. I was several feet away and could not move quickly enough to stop the inevitable. About 1 1/2 feet to 2 feet above Beth (who was now laying on the floor directly below the falling tv, it turned on its side and landed about 18 inches from her on its side.Beth was unhurt and the tv was not broken even tho it fell 5 feet.
There are three possibilities.

ONE: Divine intervention.
TWO: PSI; I did it with my mind
THREE: The natural laws of gravity momentarily were suspended
I opt for Divine intervention. This large tv should have landed directly on Beths chest and stomach and face, crushing her bones and killed her. It was falling forward,not sideways. It turned on its side and landed gently enough not to break, as logically it should have. Beth was totally unharmed.
As far as I am concerned, an angel grabbed that tv, turned it and gently placed it on the floor. However I saw no winged being,felt no flutter of wings; did not feel any displacement of the air. And I knew , without any shadow of a doubt , that an angel was present.

OMG! That's amazing..phew! Wondering why you haven't put this one on my Divine Intervention thread?
Old 21-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayancalendar
I know that this must be a very commonly asked question in these forums; so please forgive me if I am asking it again. Do angels and spirits really exist? Is there any scientific proof? How can I convince myself 100 percent that they really and truly exist?
In love and clarity I bestow my best wishes to you, friend.

When human beings tend to speak of scientific proof, what they aspire to align themselves to is an understandable and explainable sense of surety within physical state perception and mind.
When you try to ascertain what the spirit is and come to terms with its complete mechanics, what this is akin to is much like a single cell bacteria trying to comprehend the whole mechanics of the human body it lives within. In a sense, it does not have the mental capacity, due to its physical attributes, to process and understand the vast components involved.
As you, using the components of your human brain, try to understand something which does not exist within the laws of your known universe, you will always, in a sense, lack the processing capacity to see the full picture. What you can try to do is compare certain aspects of your spirit to that of physical state mechanics.

For example, the spirit does not actually enter the physical reality you observe, but during your conception your spirit formed a connection with two biological cells to form life in physical state. Now, if you observe these two cells merging under a powerful microscope you will actually see a luminescent glow form the moment those two cells merge. This glow, in fact, originates from the link which is created when consciousness from the spirit world makes contact with the physical biological cells. The cells are fed this consciousness via an etheric cord much like an internet cable. This etheric cord actually has a measurable width in physical space/time.

So then, what is transmitted into the biological cells is consciousness from your spirit. As this consciousness enters physical state it becomes fragmented and compacted into physical time and space. You can perhaps, to the closest comparison to your current scientific understanding, comprehend consciousness as a sort of energy. It is a sort of energy because it becomes a state susceptible to and influenced by the dynamics and borders of physical state.
So then, as these two cells merge and form biological life, they begin to grow. So too does the energy within those cells from your fragmented consciousness. This energy, as it grows parallel to your physical structure is that which you know as your soul. So, in a sense, you are growing a completely new soul as your physical body develops. All the thoughts that you have, all the emotions and memory imprints, your personality and persona, and your cellular memories all grow to be your beautiful, or not so beautiful soul.

To understand the soul from a scientific vantage point, requires you to understand energy in the form of vibration. Energy does not sit still, it is constantly in motion. It has movement and vibration. This can be scientifically demonstrated.
Your own energy, that is, the energy your biology, your thoughts, your emotions all vibrate at, can be measured in vibrational cycles per second. Each aspect of what you are vibrates at different cycles per second. So then, your biology, being that is seems very solid and physical to you, actually vibrates at a very low cycle per second rate. It moves in such a slow rate that it appears very physical to you, when in fact all physical matter is in motion, all of the time. Your thoughts also vibrate within a cycle per second, as too do your emotions, but they do so at a faster rate than that of your biology. This is because when they are formed they are given momentum by will. This means, because you have given a thought or feeling momentum it will vibrate at a very specific cycle per second. This is why, for example, when you dwell on specific thoughts and feelings you give them more momentum and more influence in your core sense of wellbeing. Each thought and each feeling actually has a different cycle per second rhythm depending on if they are harmonic or disharmonic. Certain chemical components and bioelectrical impulses allow you to process consciousness as a carbon being.

Now, when you die, that is when your physical body decreases it resonance rate, the consciousness which is a part of it, the identity persona you developed into, is understood to leave the body and enter the afterlife. What is occurring, from a more scientific understanding, is that the resident energy of your cellular memories, your thoughts, your feelings, are still vibrating within a slightly higher spectrum than the physical ‘stuff’. When the physical stuff ceases to function and shuts down, its vibration becomes even more slower and, in a sense, severs its attachment to your consciousness state. This is what occurs when your soul ‘slips’ out of your physical body. The energy being produced by every living cell is bound into the form you understand as your soul. Because each living cell has its own memory signature, your soul will first appear to take the form of those cells which have now died. Your consciousness will simply appear just as your body appeared because that is how your thoughts remember you as. Your thoughts, which still persist without a brain, are still instructing the memory of those cells to remain in that appearance.
When in the spirit world, you can instruct your thoughts to change such appearance.

The energy aura produced by your consciousness within your cellular state can be observed scientifically with the appropriate equipment. It can also be photographed to satisfy a need for proof.

Angels are merely spirit who once took on specific forms because certain religions created them in such image. Since then humanity has held onto a rigid belief that there are then such beings who always look like this, perform this task or have this particular human name. It is naive to assume any profound beings of the multi-verse, or omniverse would have physical human names, simply because a fragment of their consciousness once interacted with humanity. Those angels human beings persistently give religiously-orientated names and identities to do not actually exist in the spirit world. There are those who will choose to resemble such forms to meet certain needs of circumstance and communication, but will only use it for specific human beings in line with their belief systems.

I wish you clarity within your understanding.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
In love and clarity I bestow my best wishes to you, friend.

When human beings tend to speak of scientific proof, what they aspire to align themselves to is an understandable and explainable sense of surety within physical state perception and mind.
When you try to ascertain what the spirit is and come to terms with its complete mechanics, what this is akin to is much like a single cell bacteria trying to comprehend the whole mechanics of the human body it lives within. In a sense, it does not have the mental capacity, due to its physical attributes, to process and understand the vast components involved.
As you, using the components of your human brain, try to understand something which does not exist within the laws of your known universe, you will always, in a sense, lack the processing capacity to see the full picture. What you can try to do is compare certain aspects of your spirit to that of physical state mechanics.

For example, the spirit does not actually enter the physical reality you observe, but during your conception your spirit formed a connection with two biological cells to form life in physical state. Now, if you observe these two cells merging under a powerful microscope you will actually see a luminescent glow form the moment those two cells merge. This glow, in fact, originates from the link which is created when consciousness from the spirit world makes contact with the physical biological cells. The cells are fed this consciousness via an etheric cord much like an internet cable. This etheric cord actually has a measurable width in physical space/time.

So then, what is transmitted into the biological cells is consciousness from your spirit. As this consciousness enters physical state it becomes fragmented and compacted into physical time and space. You can perhaps, to the closest comparison to your current scientific understanding, comprehend consciousness as a sort of energy. It is a sort of energy because it becomes a state susceptible to and influenced by the dynamics and borders of physical state.
So then, as these two cells merge and form biological life, they begin to grow. So too does the energy within those cells from your fragmented consciousness. This energy, as it grows parallel to your physical structure is that which you know as your soul. So, in a sense, you are growing a completely new soul as your physical body develops. All the thoughts that you have, all the emotions and memory imprints, your personality and persona, and your cellular memories all grow to be your beautiful, or not so beautiful soul.

To understand the soul from a scientific vantage point, requires you to understand energy in the form of vibration. Energy does not sit still, it is constantly in motion. It has movement and vibration. This can be scientifically demonstrated.
Your own energy, that is, the energy your biology, your thoughts, your emotions all vibrate at, can be measured in vibrational cycles per second. Each aspect of what you are vibrates at different cycles per second. So then, your biology, being that is seems very solid and physical to you, actually vibrates at a very low cycle per second rate. It moves in such a slow rate that it appears very physical to you, when in fact all physical matter is in motion, all of the time. Your thoughts also vibrate within a cycle per second, as too do your emotions, but they do so at a faster rate than that of your biology. This is because when they are formed they are given momentum by will. This means, because you have given a thought or feeling momentum it will vibrate at a very specific cycle per second. This is why, for example, when you dwell on specific thoughts and feelings you give them more momentum and more influence in your core sense of wellbeing. Each thought and each feeling actually has a different cycle per second rhythm depending on if they are harmonic or disharmonic. Certain chemical components and bioelectrical impulses allow you to process consciousness as a carbon being.

Now, when you die, that is when your physical body decreases it resonance rate, the consciousness which is a part of it, the identity persona you developed into, is understood to leave the body and enter the afterlife. What is occurring, from a more scientific understanding, is that the resident energy of your cellular memories, your thoughts, your feelings, are still vibrating within a slightly higher spectrum than the physical ‘stuff’. When the physical stuff ceases to function and shuts down, its vibration becomes even more slower and, in a sense, severs its attachment to your consciousness state. This is what occurs when your soul ‘slips’ out of your physical body. The energy being produced by every living cell is bound into the form you understand as your soul. Because each living cell has its own memory signature, your soul will first appear to take the form of those cells which have now died. Your consciousness will simply appear just as your body appeared because that is how your thoughts remember you as. Your thoughts, which still persist without a brain, are still instructing the memory of those cells to remain in that appearance.
When in the spirit world, you can instruct your thoughts to change such appearance.

The energy aura produced by your consciousness within your cellular state can be observed scientifically with the appropriate equipment. It can also be photographed to satisfy a need for proof.

Angels are merely spirit who once took on specific forms because certain religions created them in such image. Since then humanity has held onto a rigid belief that there are then such beings who always look like this, perform this task or have this particular human name. It is naive to assume any profound beings of the multi-verse, or omniverse would have physical human names, simply because a fragment of their consciousness once interacted with humanity. Those angels human beings persistently give religiously-orientated names and identities to do not actually exist in the spirit world. There are those who will choose to resemble such forms to meet certain needs of circumstance and communication, but will only use it for specific human beings in line with their belief systems.

I wish you clarity within your understanding.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Wow!! I have to read this over again