Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2006, 12:27 AM
chi chi

omg daisy you have picked up a mixture of my dad n grandad george was my dads uncle you got my grandads nose and build my dad was in construction n wore the boots n he passed in the 70's my dads hair had receeded he just had a band god i feel really emotional now cos i didnt get chance to say goodbye to any of them although i do speak to my dad now grandad never came through but was thinking of him yesterday daisy you really dnt know how talanted you are xx
Old 14-08-2006, 12:30 AM
chi chi

oh 4got you got my grandads eyes spot on
Old 14-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
i'm glad it made sense though i'm sorry they were mixed up, i need to learn and develop more i think, chi chi it doesn't matter about not saying goodbye cos they both love you and obviously come close when you think of them, they don't stop loving you, ever. be happy and keep talking to themxx
Old 14-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account
i did 'feel' grandad' but i didn't trust enough (myself that is) and i thought it was because i felt my own grandad earlier
Old 14-08-2006, 12:37 AM
chi chi

i know that daisy i was taken away from my dad didnt even go to funeral mum thought it was best so who am i to judge her for trying to protect us but grandad i looked after n when he went into hospital i promised him i would go to see him that night but couldnt get a sitter n hubby was working away sadly he died not long after visiting time that nite i have never been able to forgive myself for that promise
Old 14-08-2006, 12:38 AM
chi chi

well i do same think we both should try to trust ourselves more
Old 14-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
chi chi he will know and understand why you couldn't make it, and you know sometimes people hang on until we're not around before they pass, you couldn't have known what was going to happen but i'm sure he did, let go of the guilt xxx
Old 14-08-2006, 12:45 AM
chi chi

i am sure he did cos he was a character lol but was very talented to self taught played piano by ear n was fantastic at maths how i dnt no cos he left school n working at the age of 12
Old 14-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
he sounds a lovely man and he looked it when i 'saw' him, you keep those memories of him close xxx
Old 14-08-2006, 12:50 AM
chi chi

always have done anyway goin av to go driving lesson at 9 in mornin hope they drive for me lol will see wat i can pick up for you 2moz daisy though not as good as you hope to be soon though
nite gobless love chi xxxxx
Closed Thread