Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-12-2011, 06:24 AM
NightFall

Angel1 Ask Angel Sophia- Angel of Wisdom.

Angel Sophia guides me eachday with words of wisdom. so i asked for the Angel of Wisdom to share with those who need some guidance. Ask Sophia,with love and intent and she will know thro love who needs a heavenly help along today......
Old 17-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Master

what do i need to know right now?
Old 17-12-2011, 04:37 PM
NightFall

To know that i had recieved your vibration and have sensed that you are in need of confirmation. Have you been feeling a tad unhappy? Is there something that you cant accept or move on from? If so,Sophia will help you and work to give you what is required. 'You deserve the very best life has to offer. Always aim high and reach for the sky'
Old 17-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Okay... I have no idea what to ask...too many questions...so little time.... tell me which way to go... If you can sense without me actually asking here.
Old 18-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Master
Dear Angel Sophia, what messge do you have for me?
Nightfall I thank you for asking on our behalf and Angel Sophia for sharing her wisdom. Blessings...
Old 18-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Can you ask angel sophia if she has a message for me ?
and thank you Nightfall for asking angel sophia for us :)
Old 18-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Guide
Angel Sophia, what words of wisdom do you have for me, what do I need to hear most right now?

Thank you to both Angel Sophia for her time and words and to you Nightfall for passing on the questions and using your time.
Old 18-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Guide
Hi Nightfall. I would just like to know if she could spare any guidance for me at the moment.

Thank you
Old 18-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Trieah

I thank you both Angel Sophia and NightFall for the gracious gift of answering people's need for guidance and answers at this time.

I would be most appreciative if you do have something for me that pertains to me, but if not, no worries

Blessings to you both.
Old 19-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Guide
Dear Angel Sophia, with my most honourable love and purest intent would love to know about my meeting of a future mate. Eg. is he near, will it be soon, how will I know its him/recognise him?

Blessing to you both

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul