Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Administrator
I am so sorry about your kitten :( Her death was very sudden and tragic---My heart goes out to you~~~~~

The responses people have written have been so insightful and gentle~~~I have been enjoying reading them. I believe, as everyone has shared, that an animal's spirit does go on after death. I remember reading about people under hypnosis talking about their life between lives, and they would often describe seeing and interacting with animals. They talked about how a pet's energy becomes part of its guardian's energy, and so when pets cross over, they remain connected to us.

It's so hard to lose an animal friend, especially in such a traumatic way. May your soul find comfort knowing your kitten's little soul is still very much alive, and perhaps soon she will even be coming back into a new kitten body, ready to grow and learn and love.
Old 26-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

Cats and Dogs are both wonderful pets, i am sorry to hear your loss and i am just as unhappy to hear about a death of a pet as much as a death of a person, i believe that pets are family too.

I hope you are coping well with the loss.

A_D x
Old 26-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Guide
HaloDior,
I am very sorry to hear about you kitten. I lost a pet a little over a year ago, he was shot by some neighbor boys. It was sudden and the loss was great. For weeks afterwards I longed to hold him. I still miss him but I know he is happy and waiting for me. I am so sorry about your loss. I will send caring thoughts out for you.

May you have peace and feel the love that is around you.

SpiritCarrier
Old 27-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Master
HaloDior
I believe that our pets are well and loved after passing. They do come and visit with us as well.....
My other pets sense when one is around ( I have lost several beloved cats over the years and one very recently)......and I have seen one of my beloved cats in a meditation wrapping himself around the legs of a passed over relative....
i wasnt thinking of my little tiger, he's been gone 15 years or more and yet there he was large as life.......it brought tears to my eyes to see him alive and well...and your little girl will be no different...Peace xxxx
Old 27-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Master
HaloDior,

I am so sorry to hear about your little kitten ~ Its very hard when we lose a loved one ~your kitten I believe is in the Light . Some of the beautiful animals I have lost in life .. have come back for a visit unexpectedly to my surprise and delight.. And some have Not come back .

All the best to you
*hug*
XX
Old 27-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Boldylocks

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitten- I work in a no-kill animal shelter on Saturdays and hearing this really touches my heart big time. I had a dog named Mandi- who actually came back to greet my mother and I months after her death, so I know that animals souls do continue to live on after they leave thier bodies. Even at the animal shelter I work at, during the Summer, I felt what felt like a dog lick my legs from behind. (I was wearing shorts that day) When I turned around, there was no dog there. I told this to the animal shelter manager, and she wasn't surprised in the least. She told me that many beloved dogs were buried around the shelter when they died a natural death. There is a very beautiful positive energy there and I wouldnt be surprised that angels are guarding that place.

I also recall a testimony my sister shared with me years ago that she read in a book. The author shared how one day during a period of depression, she had a beautiful vision of all of the animals that she had owned since childhood up until the present who had died all coming up to her to greet her--wagging their tales, etc.. It lasted only a minute or two, but was enough to really encourage this woman and confirm to her that when God makes a soul, that soul is indestructible. Probably is the same with plants and trees as well! I have a feeling that in the Higher Realms, there are trees growing there that once grew on Earth !!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Shorna

Im so sorry to hear about your kitten. My tortoiseshell kitten Jezzabelle was ran over on Christmas day of all days. Just as I opened the door to let my freind in to exchange gifts she spotted me from across the road and ran. I was able to hold her for five minutes until she passed away. I will NEVER forget that day and I really am feeling your hurt. My cat Thomas also has been missing for 3 weeks now. He stopped eating before he left and he was a grand old 21 years old!. I know he has gone off to die to spare us the hurt. A couple of days after he left us I kept seeing him bounding down the garden only to look twice and he was gone. Your kitten will let you know that she/he is around you :)
Old 09-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Aiki Pete

Rainbow Bridge
There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth
It is called Rainbow Bridge because of its many colours

Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows,
hills, valleys with lush green grass

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this special place
There is always food and water and warm spring weather

The old and frail are young again
Those who are maimed are made whole again

They play all day with each other
There is only one thing missing

They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth
So each day they run and play until the day comes
when one suddenly stops playing and looks up !

The nose twitches !
The ears are up !
The eyes are staring !
And this one suddenly runs from the group !

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet,
you take him or her into your arms and embrace
your face is kissed again and again,
and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated
Old 09-12-2011, 11:01 PM
mattie

Fond Memories

The death of a beloved pet is always hard. She will always be w/ you as you remember how much joy she brought to your life & vice versa. When you move past mourning her you will be able to have these fond memories.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:46 AM
duckstar

Im so very sorry for your loss, i have seen a "ghost cat" after our cat puss passed away, she was also hit by a car and was pregnant at the time, i saw her slink around a corner about a week after she passed and im sure she was letting me know she was still there and that she was ok. just sharing this with you because i want you to know that YES your kitty will still be around in spirit form, i hope you find some peace soon life can be very unfair, love and peace to you x