Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Lapis

Thumbs up

I just love this sort of stuff, this multidimensional type of conscious awareness I mean!

I've said this before but I'll say it again. IMO most all of the ancient peoples and cultures like the ones mentioned above, were Goddess cultures meaning they were far more connected to everything than we've been for a long time. The NA (Native Americans - Indians) were primairly Goddess cultures and most all of them remembered their heritage was Stellar. The real ancient Egyptians (from my own life long 'past life' memory) were also primarily from 3 different Star systems - Sirius 6D, Orion 8D and the Pleiades 5D. Drumming was/is a great way to connect with the heartbeat of the earth/Gaia for starters but it also will easily connect you with any or all of your past/future lives with similar energies/consciousness/frequencies etc. Some of these things like drumming will instantly plug us back into what we've already been, done, and known in the ancient past around the planet. Nearly every 'Lightworker' or spiritual person I've known have all remembered having had at least one past life as an NA Indian (in North America) AND an ancient Egyptian AND an Atlantian AND a Lemurian AND a Mayan (South America) and so on. That's saying something and it sounds to me that you Jaycee, are being shown this very strongly now. We're supposed to tap into all that we've been to help us do what we're doing today and tomorrow all the way through these last 5 years of the Mayan Calender cycle.

So often we'll be deliberately kept from some knowledge (like you Jaycee, not knowing that Nov. 24, 06 was a powerful day of change when humanity entered the 5th Day of the Mayan Galactic Underworld) just to really make another event (your meditational drumming experiences) say far more than you/us first realized! These events and our experiences really are multidimensional to begin with, and these are some of the ways we're being reintroduced to a larger reality and consciousness now I feel.

Jaycee, maybe its time for an "Ancient Egypt" thread???

2 days ago I watched a TV show on Mel Gibson (not that I'm a fan) about his latest movie about... get this... the ancient Mayans!!! Its called "Apacalypto" I'm sure I misspelled that one! Now I'm NOT saying I believe Mel's movie, only that there's more huge connections to what we're going through now. There are so many connections to ancient times and the lives we lived in them to our now and the huge planetary changes we're all going through as the Mayan calender completes its many cycles all at once.

Supposedly the Mayans came from a Star within the Pleiadian System called Maya. At the end of their time on earth in 3D reality, they as a whole group, ascended back up and out of here and returned to their home. That is supposedly why the whole Mayan civilization "disappeared" overnight. (Intuitively I've never believed what we've been told about the Mayans and their culture.) Much of humanity is currently doing the same thing now but in slow motion, both individually, and as a group. More will probably start this process soon.

It makes sense to me that the Mayans would for many reasons be at least observing humanity on earth as we live out the last days of their Calender! It makes sense to me that many old participants would be watching us do this now. Just my opinion however. Sorry for the long-winded post and Rock On Jaycee. Thanks Kundalini for also adding those links to the Mayan stuff.
Old 26-11-2006, 11:20 AM
~Jay~

First of all - thanks for the link Kundalini! Look at the further synchronicity with the following quote:

Quetzalcoatl originated as a water god. The first myth he appears in, he is called "Precious Serpent" and was "the spirit of the waters which flowed along the winding bends of rivers"

My meditation contained lots of water. First the waterfall, and then the long, winding river which I sailed off along in the little boat!

Secondly, thankyou Lapis for your further (as usual) very insightful post. I'll second the idea of an Egyptian thread. That is obviously where 'they' want me to focus on again at the moment. Where to begin though....?
Old 26-11-2006, 02:22 PM
kundalini

Ah, that's an amazing synchronicity Jaycee. I wonder if you would be able to somehow 'work' with the energies of Quetzacoatl? What about mentioning these synchronicities to your peers at the psychic circle? Would they be open to such ideas and possibilities? Asking them for help might be a logical step in taking this further...

Kundalini.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:30 PM
~Jay~

Hey!

Thought I'd post my latest account of the development circle I attended last night. Although we didn't meditate with drums last night, I did find out more about why I keep seeing myself as an Egyptian princess/priestess in my meditations......

We were given the option of more drumming, or delving into a past-life, and the concensus from the group was past-life work. So we meditated to a heart-beat sound (quite loud but not off-putting) and the leader took us back in stages. First with our own lives, going back 5 years, then 10, then another 10....until we were babies. Then we we put into a white cloud of open space, and allowed spirit to take us back to a past life of significance to us.

I went back to Egypt straight away, and saw myself as a Pharoah's daughter in a nursery with lots of other kids. They were mainly my half brothers & sisters, as they had different mothers to me. I got the name Amenhotep for the Pharoah, but I can't be certain of this. Life consisted of lots of learning and spiritual practises, and eventually, as a teenager, I was initiated into the priesthood. I saw myself doing rituals with other women - at one point we had all joined hands in a circle and were doing a powerful meditation with a large crystal in the middle.

I also saw myself tending to and cutting plants in the temple grounds, to be used for healing. At one point, I was in an underground corridor & chamber (under the sphynx & pyramids) walking in a long line with others, and carrying a clear crystal orb on a velvet cushion.

I felt happy and at peace in that life, and it was purely dedicated to serving 'god' and the community. I never married, and the only male figure I came across as I grew older was my father, who I felt admired me, albeit from a distance.

It was interesting, and has answered in my mind for certain that I had at least one significant past life in Egypt as a priestess. Especially as the leader confirmed what I had been seeing. And as usual, the other people's accounts were really fascinating too!

I went to work this morning - cleaning and preparing holiday cottages for the National Trust - and as I was sorting the laundry out, my eyes were drawn to the label on the sheets:

"100 per cent Egyptian cotton." And the name of the company who made them was "Pyramid"!

I love the synchronicity the universe provides us, heeheehee!!!
Old 02-12-2006, 05:35 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee, thank you for sharing this fascinating story with us. Below, you will find four links detailing the 'Amenhotep' pharoahs. I hope you find it of interest and I congratulate you on finding out about your past lives. I find reading about this kind of work very interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_I

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_II

http://www.kingtutone.com/pharaohs/amenhotep3/

http://www.touregypt.net/18dyn10.htm

Funnily enough, this last link which details Amenhotep IV, shows that this Pharoah did have some daughters and even gives their names. Incidentally however, Amenhotep IV is actually better known as Akhenaten. Perhaps this could explain why you were unsure about the name of the Pharoah?

I hope this helps and I look forward to any other stories that you can share,
Kundalini.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:55 PM
~Jay~

Wow, thanks for those links, Kundalini.

In looking at the last link you mentioned, it talks about Amenhotep being married to Queen Nefertiti. With yet more coincedence, I have been to Berlin and actually stood before the bust of Nefertiti as a teenager. Even though I knew nothing of it's significance, I can still remember the amazing energies I felt in that room very clearly.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:24 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee,

That's interesting. It's said that forgotten memories return to us when we need to learn something from them so you now remembering about standing before the bust of Nefertiti could well be of key significance with regards to your past lives.

Kundalini.
Old 16-12-2006, 06:21 PM
~Jay~

Last night's class was the last one until 12th Jan and there wasn't very many of us there, as all the men were out on a paranormal investigation evening. So us girls had a lovely time with the native american drumming again.

We had to imagine we were on a horse riding through the open countryside, and the drums made the sound of the horse's hooves pounding the earth. Then we came to a series of hedges, and every one of those we jumped over with our horse was one less negative thing in our lives. Eventually we rode along a coastal road, and saw a ship containing loved ones/guides from spirit waving at us. We were to meet them in a white cottage further up the coastal path.

The people I saw were a new guide of mine I met a few weeks ago, an angel guide and a beautiful red-haired lady with green eyes that I 'met' for the first time on Monday night's meditation class. When we met up in the cottage, my Native American guide White Feather was upstairs carrying on with the drumming theme, and adding to the energies that were really building up by now.

We were asked to sit with the people we had met off the boat, and ask them for a message which was for the next three months of our lives. I got the following: "Concentrate on the spiritual laws and apply them to your life", "Focus on positive thought" and "Remember your power". I was also given a golden key, and was told it was the key to unlock the next door on my journey. The leader interpreted it as finally getting over the issues I have been dealing with ever since my heart chakra opened up recently.

I did also see the wolf from last week, who came & sat by my side, but I forgot to mention him to the leader, so I don't know if she saw him either. I had another past life of mine confirmed to me afterwards though - the one where White Feather was my grandfather & tribal leader around a thousand years ago. I was a medicine woman called Running River. I asked which tribe & recieved the word Sioux, but then it was followed by Cherokee, so I'm unsure, lol! There was the spirit of a little Native girl who my guide bought with him to the circle, who went to inspect each one of us whilst we were meditating! I wonder who she is in connection to me....?

That is the second time I've done the drumming now, and I've felt really good during & after the meditation. Afterwards, the tingling that runs through your body is delicious too, hehe! We all had a present from the leader of some incense sticks and a bag of crystals - which I now need to work out what they are!
Old 17-12-2006, 01:58 AM
kundalini

Hi, interesting story Jaycee!

Your connection with spirit seems really steadfast and strong. One question that I would like to ask you Jaycee, is where do you feel that your work at this spiritual development group will finally guide you to? I mean, do you feel that you are being prepared in order to undertake mediumship or healing or something of that nature?

Either way, I enjoyed reading this!

Kundalini.
Old 17-12-2006, 12:02 PM
~Jay~

Do you know Kundalini, I'm really not sure where all of this is leading at the moment! I do have a sincere and profound desire to help people...but whether this will ultimately take the form of healing or giving people readings, or even both - I'm not sure.

The circle leader said to me a couple of weeks ago that I will be giving people readings in the future - even though she knows I don't see that for myself right now. But I'm more inclined to think healing will be the route I will take....although there's no reason why both can't be combined, I suppose! Now that would be cool.

For now though, I'm enjoying very much this process of learning. Not only about the spirit world, but about how it all connects to the world in which we live, and learning all about me too! And I love being with the others in the group also. And it's nice to share my experiences with like-minded people on here too.
Closed Thread