Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

ego and demons

Hi, just wondering if people can help on my recent vision, if vision is the right word! My twin flame and have always been what you would call "classic" tf relationship, but our very recent break up has brought on something that ive never experienced before, I always felt unhappy in our relationship, yet same time amazing, but now? Its all coming up, above me, around me, in me. I went through the dark night of the soul, still am. I have a sacred place in my heart, a place I created, been going there for years, its was beautiful. Even met someone there, not sure if she was spirit guide, angel or maybe my tf in the 5D, she offered nothing but love. But since I went there during the dark night of the soul, this place, my sacred place got attacked, demons that threw all my darkest fears at me. All I could do is stand there and take it. I know or think, it was my ego kicking back, as I spoke to my TF today, I realized she wasn't having a relationship with me, but my ego. Has anyone else experienced this? Sorry for long post!
Old 11-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Just realised, started writing this @ 11:11 😊
Old 12-11-2017, 05:39 AM
Lorelyen

The only thing I can say is don't be too demeaning about your ego. It's your front line identity, your interface with the world, certainly of people. It adjusts to meet the situations you're in. Without it you are a nonentity. And it's here in our 3D that you met the person whom you felt was your TF and started to learn about each other. You're still here otherwise you wouldn't be able to type out your post speaking of your experiences. Possible that your twin fell for your ego, your material being, and very sad that she was unable to elevate herself into your firmament and let you into hers.

I understand your situation a little in that I've created temples "of the mind" (or heart if you choose. Retreats and meeting places of the interior world). At times things have gone wrong as I explored my darker side. There were moments of terror but they just had to be worked through.

It's possible that your ego is coming to terms with your present situation, feeling that you're losing contact with a big part of you, some part of your soul (if I've read "classic" TF right. (Perhaps I haven't.) I don't even have a twin flicker let alone flame but do have a soulmate but not at the romantic level).

Perhaps the only way through is to create a new sacred space (temple or whatever you'd like to call it) and take retreat there. Time alone may be the healer.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:34 AM
Master
I too have something which sounds similar to your sacred place within (Heart Place).

Only mine is more a place within the mind. I created it while studying Shamanism, anything really I could find, I had read about creating one's own sacred place, a garden in a shamanism book. I did. The book author claims nothing you don't allow into your garden, can get in, you have complete control, and you can add or rid anything within.

It is only but a half truth. Truth be told, even with sacred internal space (Visualizations and such) yes, something else is capable of getting in and entering.

It doesn't have to be demonic either. They're are human beings living whom are able to be quite aware of the sacred places of others.

I had my Garden (Sacred Space- internally) invaded. By what appeared to be a very human, very angry screaming lunatic.

I know exactly how to deal with it. First I will not let myself dwell on whether the intrusion is an existing individual or not, and second my reaction and response is that "The Screaming Lunatic" is always welcome to come join me in my sacred space. Why? Well that is the entire point of why I post this: I will hold to no fear. And neither do I feel should you.

I do not feel you need fear your own space. Take back your power, and your space. Befriend your demons, your shadow, and your ego.

There are some I have spoken to here who have a method to deal with the darker things: They make a safe place for those darker things, entities, darker aspects of our very selves, darker type people, to play, rest, do their own thing, and otherwise to have a place of their own. A metaphorical way indeed of instead of denying that very real part of our own nature- Our darkness, and our ego- to give it a place, a home, half a chance.

Instead of fearfully running from our shadow, when we learn to embrace it and love that part of ourselves, we rise above our opposition, the very demons whom threaten us, no longer can scathe in the least.

I call it taking back our own power, or if one never gives it up in the first place- being aware of our own power.

You have no need to fear that which is within your heart.

Yes I have had an experience similar to yours, only I had no angel with nothing but love in my Sacred Space. My Space itself is the love. I had something different.

I do not know what it was, or is, or if the individual was actually an individual aware somehow of my space.

But like I said, I hold to no fear. They are always welcome.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you guys,
I know I'm never gonna let go of my ego, just I need to be in control of it and not the other way round, the fear thing? I do think that's where I am now, I have a lot of uncertainty ahead of me, my tf and I are separated
Old 12-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosebumps
Thank you guys,
I know I'm never gonna let go of my ego, just I need to be in control of it and not the other way round, the fear thing? I do think that's where I am now, I have a lot of uncertainty ahead of me, my tf and I are separated
its quite easy to let go if the ego if my thinking is correct.ego is thinking of self,and egoless thinking is thinking of others.at least i think so.i could be completely wrong here.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
its quite easy to let go if the ego if my thinking is correct.ego is thinking of self,and egoless thinking is thinking of others.at least i think so.i could be completely wrong here.

After I separated from my tf, I lost everything, my kids, the amazing life I had (I moved to a different country to be with my tf) and obviously my twin flame, so I moved back to England for support, that's when all this started, I was unhappy living that amazing life, now realise that I was unhappy with me, as I wasn't fulfilling what I need to be, I know I'm a lightworker, but finally getting together with my tf, we was so engrossed in each other, everything else took a step back, hence the universe saying "hey you, you have work to do!" Any, getting back to my point lol, I was back in England and I was asking many questions, as you do, and a voice said, "why does this always happen to me?". I stopped and thought, where did that come from?it was Al full of self pity, that's when it suddenly dawned on me, it was my ego, that's when I realised just how much ego can control the thoughts, without you even knowing, but know I know, I'm more and more aware of it
Old 12-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Suspended

Quote:
After I separated from my tf, I lost everything, my kids, the amazing life I had (I moved to a different country to be with my tf) and obviously my twin flame, so I moved back to England for support, that's when all this started, I was unhappy living that amazing life, now realise that I was unhappy with me, as I wasn't fulfilling what I need to be, I know I'm a lightworker, but finally getting together with my tf, we was so engrossed in each other, everything else took a step back, hence the universe saying "hey you, you have work to do!" Any, getting back to my point lol, I was back in England and I was asking many questions, as you do, and a voice said, "why does this always happen to me?". I stopped and thought, where did that come from?it was Al full of self pity, that's when it suddenly dawned on me, it was my ego, that's when I realised just how much ego can control the thoughts, without you even knowing, but know I know, I'm more and more aware of it
we live to serve.period.(and dance obv)
Old 12-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Looks like you hit on the right answer about directing the ego. Yes, in your situation unless you focus it, it'll turn to all sorts of ruminations.

You lost your kids? Sad to hear about that.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Quote:
eagle eye hindsight is a wonderful thing.you were so focused on each other that you forgot the bigger picture.and it came back to bite you big time.but dont beat yourself up over it.we have all done it.learn from it and dont do it twice.and above all forgive urself for being such an ***.....i have to add that im not seeing this as a twin flame connection.more of a soulmate thing.i could be wrong.but soulmates come by to teach us important lessons so that when our actual twin flame shows up we have the capacity and the wisdom to be able to handle it.and know that you didnt lose your kids.they will always be your kids.even if they are in a different country.