Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
i finally worked out how to do it lol, i like the beauty and simplicity of daisies
Old 03-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Deactivated Account
now i know why i don't cry, i've never had any fluttering in the heart chakra, do you think mine could be blocked lapis?
Old 03-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Lapis

daisy,

Not at all my friend, but please do stop referring to yourself as a"cold fish" OK? It'll help you to get more juice flowing through you.

We all need to relearn how to feel safe while feeling deeply. It can get kind of scary sometimes if we believe we can't handle emotionally feeling deeply. I remember feeling a long time ago, that if I ever let myself cry over all the pain I felt, it'd overwhelm me and I wouldn't be able to cope. The harder I held it in the harder it was when I finally did start letting it all back out! One of my favorite quotes is: "To heal you've got to feel and deal."

Let yourself play and just lightly experiment with focusing on your Heart Chakra. Doing some of those things I mentioned elsewhere (like thinking of things that mean a lot to me and connect me into my Heart. Like babies laughing, kittens playing, sunsets, rain, flowers and so on.) Play with feeling those type of very positive emotions and allow yourself to get familiar with your Heart Chakra housing this type of energy/consciousness. It's really easy and actually is a good easy and safe way to ease into the what the Heart Chakra energies can feel like in your body. Go ahead, dive into your own Heart.

Last edited by Lapis : 03-10-2006 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
daisy,

Not at all my friend, but please do stop referring to yourself as a"cold fish" OK? It'll help you to get more juice flowing through you.

We all need to relearn how to feel safe while feeling deeply. It can get kind of scary sometimes if we believe we can't handle emotionally feeling deeply. I remember feeling a long time ago, that if I ever let myself cry over all the pain I felt, it'd overwhelm me and I wouldn't be able to cope. The harder I held it in the harder it was when I finally did start letting it all back out! One of my favorite quotes is: "To heal you've got to feel and deal."

this makes sense i do feel very deeply i just try not to let it affect me

Let yourself play and just lightly experiment with focusing on your Heart Chakra. Doing some of those things I mentioned elsewhere (like thinking of things that mean a lot to me and connect me into my Heart. Like babies laughing, kittens playing, sunsets, rain, flowers and so on.) Play with feeling those type of very positive emotions and allow yourself to get familiar with your Heart Chakra housing this type of energy/consciousness. It's really easy and actually is a good easy and safe way to ease into the what the Heart Chakra energies can feel like in your body. Go ahead, dive into your own Heart.

thanks so much for this lapis, i will certainly try and get back to you at a later date about it, thanks again xx
Old 04-10-2006, 02:09 AM
BLAIR2BE

i think this is very good advice lapis. ill try this simple technique a little more offen!! thanks
Old 12-10-2006, 01:54 PM
AL

love

The experience came from your mind. Something opening up. Possibly someone opening you up, or, helping something to be released, something tight and supressed. Something from the past, past life/ lives even.
In short, let the surgeon in/ become your own surgeon. If we protect the festering wounds and keep them to ourselves, they will not heal any. Love heals. We are not alone after all, we are one big spiritual family, we need to embrace this new concept,(raised eyebrow) not just in thought, but in experience, the experience of experiencing and realising it, being it.
LOL Al
Old 19-12-2006, 06:33 PM
developing1

Exclamation

Right on Brother! LOL

Developing1
Old 19-12-2006, 07:07 PM
cweiters

Sometimes I weep when the goodness of love is overwelming me with power. My soul weep during cleansing, healing, I weep because another something I didn't need has been removed. I weep at the thought of living with this unecessarly for so long. I really weep if I can see, or feel the part of me that is being released from bondage. Weeping is excelent when I feel Love impowering my soul.

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by developing1
Hi everyone

recently during my meditations I become so engulfed with love that I have started to cry! the feeling of love is so overwhelming it feels fantastic!

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1

Last edited by cweiters : 19-12-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread