Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:52 PM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
 
What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate?

Can you please answer and explain?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,135
 
Me again. I see no direct connection - but that could be because I haven't studied Blavatsky's work on twin rays enough. There's a lot lifted from her work and diluted on the web so beware! Much of it is rubbish, detectable because of inconsistencies and contradictions. I came to this while trying to find something definitive on twin flames.

In Hermeticism, the seven rays are important. (They can be ordered to form a rainbow.) Each ray has particular properties and is associated with each of the 7 mystical planets:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; their 7 metals and a few other correspondences.

There's a very loose connection between hermeticism and Blavatsky's rays and therefore twin flames but I've yet to find more than glancing references of hers to the 7 rays. It's probably worth looking up "twin rays" and "seven rays" to check if there's more than I found. A few currents ascribe different meanings to the rays individually. There's a Wiki article that mentions her and the 7 rays but the ordering of ray colours used in new age currents don't form a rainbow.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:27 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,848
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
I also have no idea to be honest.
I know I have this thing for rainbows. Rainbows outdoors, rainbows in crystals (make me melt!), I got rainbow colours / sparkles and crystals in my aura.

The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

Oh, suddenly reminds me... I have seen myself in meditation as being crystal (crystalline I spose, my body was clear crystal) and my TF was a Sun Man. As his light shone through me it created rainbows behind me. I was told that was what we created together, our gift to the world. Neither can create this separately, even though we are whole as individuals/souls. We'd need each other for this.

Now that visualisation was about me and my TF. So how rainbows relate to TFs and rainbows in general, not a clue.
Must admit I also don't know who came up with the idea? I never read about it as being a sign or anything.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:57 PM
emeraldheart emeraldheart is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 636
 
I have heard of the '12 rainbow rays'...

Main seven primary rays and then gold, silver, diamond, platnium and something else hahah (no idea what).

I work with the Golden ray. I saw my husband as a blue in a vision but... he is not actively fully comfortable to his spiritual side.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Nature Grows Nature Grows is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia, being a park ranger amongst kangaroos, plants & trees, the ocean and all that!
Posts: 954
  Nature Grows's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

I have a friend who works with them and sees them, he describes them as Geometric colourful Light Beings.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Sister Moon Sister Moon is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Multi-dimensional
Posts: 1,063
  Sister Moon's Avatar
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.
__________________
1. https://youtu.be/a1zHLDHXhY0

2. We've got no future we've got no past
Here today built to last
In every city and every nation
From Lake Geneva to the Finland station

https://youtu.be/p3j2NYZ8FKs

3. https://youtu.be/svWINSRhQU0
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:12 AM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.

SisterMoon, I just responded to Lorelyn elaborating the whole incident. Can you please look at it once?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,135
 
It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:11 AM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.

I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

I tried looking for explanations but couldnt find any proper one though.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:13 AM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

@Sister Moon
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums