Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Master

correlation between wisdom and intuition.

A lot of times when i get messages whether images or symbols, I realize I use my wisdom to interpret them. This has increased especially lately and as I grow older. What's interesting though is that some people are just born intuitive or are intuitive at a very young age whithout necessarily having much life experience. Just wondering what some thoughts are out there.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding on this is that humanity is evolving those core psychic skills. The wisdom comes from the ability to use more refined conceptual intuitive insights.

At a very young age most of us have not been conditioned by our culture to think, feel, and act is a particular way. As we get older, to fit in I suspect, we stop using our natural wisdom and intuitive skills.

It is very true that we are all unique. Some have exceptional skills in different areas. The naturally strong intuitive person is not as likely to conform to primitive thinking just because those around them function in that manner.

A great shift is underway were more and more children are being born with those attributes.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding on this is that humanity is evolving those core psychic skills. The wisdom comes from the ability to use more refined conceptual intuitive insights.

At a very young age most of us have not been conditioned by our culture to think, feel, and act is a particular way. As we get older, to fit in I suspect, we stop using our natural wisdom and intuitive skills.

It is very true that we are all unique. Some have exceptional skills in different areas. The naturally strong intuitive person is not as likely to conform to primitive thinking just because those around them function in that manner.

A great shift is underway were more and more children are being born with those attributes.

John

I didn't think about the conditioning part. Good point.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Ascender
The ability to read energy definately develops over time. Its like learning a language I think. If you listen to a foreign language long enough you start to recognise the patterns and words and eventually it will make sense. At first I could feel energy maybe see colours but I had no idea what it meant then one day I looked at someones energy and I just recognised it as anger. Since learning the emotional vocabulary I can understand where the blockages come from and how to release them.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
The ability to read energy definately develops over time. Its like learning a language I think. If you listen to a foreign language long enough you start to recognise the patterns and words and eventually it will make sense. At first I could feel energy maybe see colours but I had no idea what it meant then one day I looked at someones energy and I just recognised it as anger. Since learning the emotional vocabulary I can understand where the blockages come from and how to release them.

Yes, that makes sense. Very cool how it unfolded for you.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Master
I had assumed that my children would both have the same sensitivities I do.

My oldest has a curiosity but can't even sense the basic underlying energy connecting all things, that which I would refer to as God. And because of that I won't attempt to teach him. My youngest, on the other hand, has always felt it and just needed someone to explain what it was she was sensing.

I thought because of that she was going to be the one that was like me but the other day when her father still wasn't home from work she tried calling him to which I told her, "He is on the way home, if you just focus you can feel where he is; only about 15 minutes away." and she said, "I can't feel peoples energy the way you do Mom."

I suppose if it is meant for her it will develop in time.

The one thing I can be sure of with this stuff if we will only get what we are meant to. At this point in her young life she seems to have some gift for insight. I have a journal for her to write things in when she feels very passionately about something. Which she occasionally will.

It all started with a her ranting to me on how she feels the world should be. I wrote the first two down for her than handed her the page and told her it was for her to write down her words of wisdom.

She was 6 years old at the time.
Here were her thoughts from that day:

Love is a Warmth.

The world doesn't need any more hatred than it already has

There should be love wherever we go

The world isn't any good without love

Love is better than hatred

Smiling is love

Violence is a horrible thing

Goodness and compassion is love

Be nice to your friends and enemies

Love needs to be everywhere

Everyone needs love

I say there should be no anger and suffering anywhere in the world

After that, I explained to her that what she was doing was delving into philosophy and that many great minds had done the same. I gave her a book written by Thich Nhat Hanh 295 pages, she would read it aloud to myself or my husband and ask for help with words when she needed it. But she managed to finish the whole thing in a week.

She is 7 now and seems to largely have moved past her philosophical phase. But I am very interested in seeing the person she will be one day.

Not to say that I am any less interested in my older child's path... he has always been a bit more predictable.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account

I think there's probably a correlation there. I'm highly intuitive and I'm also beyond wise for my years.. though to be honest I naturally assumed that wisdom and intuition were just the same thing, but thinking about it now wisdom is learned and intuition is known. I would say that those of us born wise are older in soul age, so our intuition is very developed, and we learn from it by default but... I'm not really sure I believe in soul ages. So I can't completely answer this.
Old 20-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Ascender
Dont underestimate your eldest 002cents. Maybe you just need to find the right access point for him. When I was first teaching my kids one of them has a lot of past life knowledge to draw on.(like me) so she just knows how to do things sometimes but I still have to explain things sometimes and give her the concepts and ideas to try. The other is maybe like your son... she wasnt aware of energy fields and when I first gave her a crystal she couldnt feel anything and couldnt talk to it. But I didnt give up. We explored all the elements to see which she may resonate easier with. Still nothing. We went back to earth cos I had originally felt that would be her strong suit and tried guided meditation in a forest scene but she didnt connect to it at all. We had to look for an image that she could connect to so I let her choose the environment she was drawn to which ended up being a desert. That meditation she was able to connect and sense energy and guidance. After that we went back to the crystal and she was able to connect and speak to the spirit of the crystal and she's been amazing ever since. She doesnt have the past life knowledge so the first step is bigger for her but I think she will be stronger than me one day.

So dont underestimate your son. He is your son after all so he will have gifts of some kind, just dont assume they will be the same as yours. If he is curious give him the knowledge to find his own path.