Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:45 PM
lumas

Hi nutty its great that you can feel their tickleing and you sense a presence from past experience this is usually what happens when spirit children are around us a sure sign that someone close is with you also what i will say to you is tell them you know they are with you talk to them and see what happens listen for a a noise as well normally around the area of the tv or stereo please let us know how you get on ....
Old 10-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttynana
thank you for your replys taking on board what you are all saying thanks very much.

Hi nuttynana.

Hopefully a teaching section will open itself up on here soon.
Nudge nudge - devolution!

In the mean time however, know in your heart that life is eternal.
Because we've all got an eternity to learn, to develop, and to re-engage with our loved ones.

They are still there supporting us to achieve our very best in this life time, and that's as true as the day is light!

With all my love, and best regards,

AM
Old 11-10-2006, 03:24 AM
iLLER T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Yes, definitely!

I get touching on my hair every once in a while. And it tickles, alot!
And once I was being stroked by several spirits at once.
Hands arms face and neck!

Excellent!

AM

It feels so wonderful to be reassured on that. For the past week or so.. it's felt as if something has crawled through my hair. I hadn't mentioned it to anyone close to me, because it was more "out there" to them than anything else I have going on. Don't get me wrong, I do have strong, close friends in my life that I can speak to about anything... but we all know we still keep contacts with those that will never reach our level. So sad, but true.

I kept touching my scalp and hair to check... kept thinking I was going to find a spider running along my head. Haha. Thanks for the info again... I'm loving this. =)
Old 14-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLER T
I hadn't mentioned it to anyone close to me, because it was more "out there" to them than anything else I have going on.

lol
Can sympathise with that completely.

With love and light,

AM
Old 18-10-2006, 07:18 PM
chi chi

hi nana

instead of assuming ask in your head if it is who you think dnt just ask his name so that way you should get your answer confirm by asking him to touch your face
good luck
chi xxxxx
Old 19-10-2006, 01:34 PM
lumas

also speak his name nutty and see what happens....
Old 19-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Dariel

Hi

People usually stay close to the loved ones after leaving the physical body just to see they are doing ok and wanting usually to give some signs to them to show that everything is just fine there. So it is very likely you have this person near.

If you want a contact, you need to know that when you are deep in sorrow, it is difficult to pass through your energies and give you signs or messages so try to be in good mood and calm with emotions even for a while so it is easier to talk to you or give you a sign. you can also ask him/her come to your dreams. Dreams are not always imagination but we do experience life outside the body. This is the time to meet the loved ones passed away as well so ask that and be prepared to have nice dreams. Those dreams can be symbolic as well, but it will most probably come for you as you ask.

Good luck and lots of peace and love
Dari El
Old 20-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Seeker

thanks to you

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAS REPLIED, WILL TAKE ON BOARD ALL WHAT ADVICE GIVEN THANK YOU
Closed Thread