Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Karma and abusive family

Hi everybody,
I live in an unenlighted, abusive family. My whole childhood has been a nightmare of abuses, and im seriously damaged inside. I had my awakening four years ago (now i'm 25), when i went living abroad and far from my family. I worked a lot on myself, although it still is a long road. Now i had to come back to their home and here i have to stay for the next three months. Its so hard. I wonder why this happens, in terms of karma. Why did i deserve to be born into such a family? Anybody has any theory?
Namastè
Old 21-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Sometimes we choose to come here to take on family karmas, you can say in a way they aren't our karmas. We are helping the planetary consciousness. What do you think?

I don't believe this thing about 'deserving' to be born into such a negative place. Rather more like 'sh-t happens' and we don't always see how tough things will be before incarnating. Sometimes souls like a challenge and make things accidentally too tough on themselves, lol.
Old 21-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Master

http://kris10846902.tripod.com/id14.html
Old 21-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Master

I believe a humanbeing has full control in what family to incarnate.
And according to this belief system perhaps you incarnated in this family to teach them about love.
Sadly, the negativity was too overwhelming.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Knower
Karma can be seen as a burden placed upon you or it can be seen as an opportunity. We make our own realities. So if you wanna experience being burdended by your karma then you will. If you wanna experience it as an opportunity then that is also possible.