Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
I don't see how I can turn something like being sexually assaulted into a positive thing. .

By the very fact you survived by realising the greatest revenge in life is always your own love, loving and happiness.

By remembering a lot of people out there, didn't make it through, but you did and that's precious.
You cant change whats happened, but you can, with time and healing, change how you respond to it.

I went through some experiences and the hate and anger were massive. I wrote this, to get it out and also remind myself, that the light within us all, will find a way to shine again. I wish you love on this path always.

Louts of love

Devour me why don't you,
From the inside out,
Ingest your marvelled work,
Delirious that it's come about,

Relish in this damp misery,
Tears i know as spit,
Indulging fallacious powers,
The louts of love have hit.

Hide well inside what is,
Your putrid heart translated,
Invading my writhing pulse,
For now - pierced and penetrated.

Suffer to afford my misery,
Haggle for the pain,
It'll ease your blow,
When i come round again....

For Within me, is the candle,
Within me is the flame.
Know You will rue the day,
As my light shines again...

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Hey Lora, I like your point of view, experience make a difference.

The best to you!
Thanks Love9. Do you have an experience you've overcome?

Lora
Old 12-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

Yes and if you do your research read about baby boomers....They are the ones who allowed many of us to be able to enter a host for the events that will be happening here on the planet in our life time frame
Old 12-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Thanks Love9. Do you have an experience you've overcome?

Lora
Thanks Lora, since I have reached the age of wisdom (after 60), I do have a lot of experiences both negative (I shouldn't have done them!) and positive one (these, we don't have enough!).

To mentioned a few, when I was a little younger, I had a car accident, broke cervical vertebrae in neck, took many years to recover, but, gee, I was lucky not to stay paralyzed.

I had to reorient my life, got to University, after a few years went through a depression, lingering for years. I was searching in the wrong places to find ideal person, situation, etc., only years brought me to it.

And finally, I found love, in every things, good or bads. I should add that on the bad side of things, I have a very hard time!, but I see it as learning!

And gosh!, still all I need to learn both on the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, I won't be able to accomplished a small part of what I presumably came here for!

The best to you!
Old 12-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
I should add that on the bad side of things, I have a very hard time!, but I see it as learning!

Yeah, despite my advanced age (!), I still sorta suck at adjusting, and am not sure I'm a fast-learner. But...I do learn eventually. And that's all we can hope for!

Lora