Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
It is a pleasure also for me to hear from you as well Dream Angel. I hope to be more accessible and available this middle of December here on Spiritual Forums, but forever accessible and available in spirit to all, as is my soul group.

Love and festive cheer.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Delightful news Sparrow ! I will start thinking of my questions now, lol !

Interesting you should mention being forever accessible and available in spirit, as is your soul group .... almost like you were reading my mind in answer to a question , love it when you do this !

love & festive cheer to you too !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Ellsworth

The bast Book 2 find out More about What we refer 2 as the after Life . Would B the Urantia Book.
It gives The bast description ive evey Read, and its The colses Discription in A written from 2 what i have Expreanced .
I have no idea why it put those red lines in thare!.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Have you ever heard of or known anyone, or is it conceivable to you, for a being (possibly human) not to sever the chord that links the physical world with the spirit world upon death. I had the idea today. Perhaps it would not be as easy or fast to reach what we term the spirit world, however, it seems to me that in this case one could maintain the ability to interact with and manifest oneself with worlds more physical. In addition, I believe it could help beings avoid being "stuck" in one type of reality, physical or etheric, and this could help us avoid the need to commit to a full term life cycle in order to experience something unique.

Thanks again and well wishes,
Justin
Old 08-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Justin,

Interesting question you have for Sparrow. I always thought that upon death, the cord is always severed, or that this severing of the cord is a cause of death ?

Which leads me to another question Sparrow ~
when one Astral Projects, isn't this silver cord as I have heard it called, what brings us back to our body ? What if, during the Astral projection travels, somehow this cord detaches... do we die in midair, so to speak ? and not return to our bodies, but remain a soul floating in cyberspace ?

confused Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-12-2011, 06:12 PM
ANON

To understand the reality of hell ,or hades if you prefer, you have to understand that there is demonic forces who continually work against you and at times you may very well see them , how many of you have met the seductress , she is a shapeshifter with her own powers and works very closely with lucifer. She is first point of contact before meeting lucifer and if you are seeking him you will not find him as he was removed in the year 2004 to a place in another realm where he shall remain until released again. She has not visited with me for a while , but then I have answered most of her questions though she is still not satisfied with some of my answers, and when she does travel to me I am asleep but know there is someone in the room, a presence, and I awake to find her lying beside me with her arm propped up on the pillow just watching me, I am so used to her visiting I just say "what do you want" and she will begin asking her questions. It was not always like this, in the early period if she could turn me to stone she would have.
The labyrinths are not good, not good at all, it's dark and it's only when you get close that you can see people, sometimes there is sporadic light which may or may not help if you are trying to be invisible to all that roam there. Then there is the creatures that roam the labyrinths, armed with spears they patrol the labyrinths. Hieroglyphics depict them, they stand about 5' 8" tall , I'm 5' 10" that's how I know their height, think of an Alsatian without it's coat, walking on it's back legs , now you know what they look like.
I have watched people sell their souls to lucifer and gain all the toys in the world, unprecedented wealth being offered to them, the rooms where business takes place, are always full. that is the true definition of "free will" . as I wrote earlier, 7 years have passed since Lucifer's capture and obviously within that time frame no one can sell their soul, but the demons who have no master still exist.
Old 18-12-2011, 05:27 AM
MythicalReviver

Hi Sparrow! Loving your posts, they are very inspiring.

Several pages into the thread you wrote: "There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. "

There are many times when I feel something should have happened to me, but didn't. For example, I'm driving and nearly get hit by another car. I should have been hit, but miraculously I was not. I cannot help but feel that there was some sort of higher intervention at that moment. Is it incorrect of me to feel that way, that the belief of higher intervention is just a human concept?

Another example, it was the middle of the night one night and I was hysterically upset, and pleading to recieve a phone call from a certain someone. Moments later, the person called me. Is it just coincidence? What can you share about "coincidence"? If I've missed it in another post somewhere, I apologize.
Old 21-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

I am not sure if I have asked you this question before, or if anyone else has asked you, if so...please be so kind, to just refresh my memory... it is momentarily in a daze.

I have heard that after a person dies, it takes about 6 months before one can contact this person, or that it takes them about 6 months before they are " awake " and open to conversing. Is this so ? The death was not accident or trauma related, but following a short illness, still unexpected and came as a shock to me. And yes, I know there isn't really a time schedule where they are, but from here, even the 6 months seems like forever. This isn't in regards to a previous death that we have spoken about.

It was the strangest thing, in the back of my mind, I just had this feeling that something like this would happen.... not wanting to believe it , thinking there would be more time. And I had mentioned, the idea of contacting one another when the time came... do you think they will remember ?

I should probably check out your info, already posted on your site. I just thought that if by chance you are checking out the forum, you might reply ... it is about mid December , not that I am counting the days ,ok, yes I am.

with love and seasons greetings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Blondie

My teenage daughter has a terminal degenerative illness.This is affecting her mental and physical state.She has already lost much of her abilities most of us take for granted.She will pass over one day and leave me and this scares me so much.I am scared to witness her moment of passing or even not being there,I do not know which would be best for us both?
I hope she will contact me after she is passed to prove of an afterlife I guess?I do not know what I am asking you here,just wanted to express my fears I guess.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
My teenage daughter has a terminal degenerative illness.This is affecting her mental and physical state.She has already lost much of her abilities most of us take for granted.She will pass over one day and leave me and this scares me so much.I am scared to witness her moment of passing or even not being there,I do not know which would be best for us both?
I hope she will contact me after she is passed to prove of an afterlife I guess?I do not know what I am asking you here,just wanted to express my fears I guess.

Dear Blondie, I dropped here and I saw your comment. Let me share with you my views about it (surely if Sparrow comes here he will give you more insight about the matter).

She will pass one day, as every one of us will do, but it does not mean that she will leave you at all. She will keep on your side, but in other plane, the spiritual one, the best one. She will get rid of her degenerative illness, of her current physical suffering. Everything has a reason.

Please do not be scared about witnessing her moment of passing, moreover, stay with her respectfully and trying to show all your love.

Apparently she began to depart, so that, my suggestion is that you, her mother, help her throughout the process. My beloved husband passed one year ago and I had nobody to orient me about how to proceed. I did what I could and he left the physical plane in peace.

You have now the opportunity to help your beloved daughter, try to understand the process and keep close to her, with a loving word, holding her hand, caressing her forehead, just simple things... she will keep aware of your love.

That is the best thing to do, for you both, in my view. It will provide you a big sense of peace. No guilt, no remorse, just peace and love.

The most important things are: you should not feel any fear, and, if you keep close, you will feel useful and it will provide you all cosmic blessings you can hardly imagine.

Personally I will pray for you both, to achieve a soft and peaceful transition in light and love.

TISS