Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Ascender
I want a very private home of my own for the rest of my life!
Old 26-04-2019, 02:04 AM
Master
I need to write down and Speak into existence that I will learn how to drive and get my temps and license and pass the question portion on the computer (the Written Test).
Old 26-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Does writing down what you exactly want, or even thinking it, or typing on your computer, will it bring upon what you want?

I know I wrote this in another thread but it could have been on a different forum. My experience with writing down what you want - I read a book written by a new age author from the 50's that said "God wants you to be comfortable" The advice was to write a letter to god and state what you need to be comfortable. Once it is written you put it away and go on with your life, forget the letter.

I wrote that in order to be comfortable I needed to earn a certain amount of money and I needed a job where the people I worked with were respectful and pleasant. I put the letter away and got busy with my life. An opportunity came up from my boss and I took it. It meant I had to move 700 miles away to a different state but I did it. After I unpacked I found the letter and I had everything I had stated in that letter. The rule is you start with Dear God, or Dear Allah, or what ever name you use for god (universe works too), you state what you need to be comfortable and then you sign it with gratitude and love.

As long as you obsess over not having what you think you need or want, you will never get it.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I need to write down and Speak into existence that I will learn how to drive and get my temps and license and pass the question portion on the computer (the Written Test).

What are you doing in this world to make that happen? What you stated is not something that will happen magically, you have to actively participate in getting your temps and license and pass the question portion of the test. It helps to write it down and state it but if there is no action indicating you really want that, it will not happen.

And actually any written request or statement of a goal will not work without some active participation from you.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Master
I'm not taking the intuitive to study my Drivers ed book.I have not went back to the DMV since
the summer of 2016. I know I have to take action when it comes to wanting my desires .
Old 21-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Master
I do both : I envision and I write
Old 13-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Master
At times it helps affirm it~

It’s physical now at least in a 3D sense of way…

It’s already happening, just got to be open to receiving it furthermore

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
they claim to use it for everything they desire and it works for them.
I have tried it I get nothing
I am so sorry NS

I am also trying to write stuff down,I do what is says on this page (8 steps) but sadly nothing and its been almost a year doing it..

http://web.archive.org/web/201611031...to-coming-true

I guess I gotta go over there and see (HOPE) that my friend is still with me.....
Old 14-06-2022, 05:00 AM
Master
My feeling is this is practical, not magic, so unless you do what it takes to make it happen, it probably won't. The more organised you are the more clearly you can see the way, and more determined and persistent you are, the better the chances of it becoming real. It comes from being organised, focused on it, and relentlessly getting after it. I you really want it, that comes naturally.

Writing things down helps to organise and clarify it, and if you really want that metaphorical black-belt, you have to keep training until you get it.

Write the list of how you want life to be, and everyday write your 'to do list' based on those goals - and actually do them all. You can see how this works.
Old 14-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Write the list of how you want life to be, and everyday write your 'to do list' based on those goals - and actually do them all. You can see how this works.
To quote Dr Joe: that's the old way of doing things.
It takes much longer that way.
The best and fastest way is to work with LoA and that means you have the focus, the intent, and also the feeling.
So it's feeling how you'd feel when you already had it combined with the intent. For the intent you need clarity.
And then you got to be able to hold on to intent & feeling most of the time, if memory serves from what Abraham said -and Diana Cooper- it's about 80-90% of the time.
So you can stray, but not much, not often, and not too long.

If you can do that it will come to you, no need to chase after anything. Like I said, that's the old way of doing things and takes much longer, can be years that way.

This goes for affirming, writing things down, vision boards etc.
If this is not with both the intent AND the feeling it's not going to work.
And it's got to be pure. If you wish for that beautiful home but deep down feel a constant lack or fear or -likely the most common obstacle- not worthy of it, it's not going to manifest.
This is what makes it hard for us, while it shouldn't be really. But we're all so wired and stuck in the old 3D ways of thinking and doing that it is (still) hard.