Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Gracey

energy

I was an observer in the dream. I saw an evil entity go into a father. He was on stair steps when it happened. I saw a young girl in her early teens at the top of the stairs. She was begging her Dad not to hurt her. Then she put out her hands and put up an electric blue shield. It stunned the father and slowed him down. Then he snapped out of it and he placed his face to the shield and all the color left his face, save black and white. He was very angry and the girl was very afraid.

I found it interesting that his face turned black and white when he went to the shield.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Master
this is weird.
i'm puzzling over just what this interaction was that you witnessed.
(it doesn't feel to be of your personal life, nor of any specific people
you might encounter....)

i'm trying to get a handle on it as being a story about the 'evolution
of mankind', where the younger generation female energy has
completed a transition to a higher level, and is now assisting the
male energy (still stuck in an older frame of mind) to catch up.

one key phrase was: "Then he snapped out of it". if he was to
"snap out" of something, it would've been being possessed by
that 'evil entity' which controlled his actions.

the dream ends with "He was very angry and the girl was very afraid",
which is not a proper resolution to things. so, the dream may be
exposing some dynamic of this evolutionary process in which
you might provide a nudge.

you were specifically 'interested' by the black and white feature
in the scene. this is probably where you might effectively
'involve' yourself. the black and white are high contrast, so
differentiating which you are to rescue (you'd used the word 'save')
should be easier than otherwise.

the point of it would be to 'finalize' the "snapping out" process,
and extract the 'evil entity' motivation from the father.
do you have experience with performing exorcisms Gracey?
i believe that the 'evil entity' would have a proper place
prepared for somewhere... perhaps in the void.

Old 16-02-2018, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator
Hard to say who this relates to. Were you abused as a child? If not the dream could be just trying to help you understand the path negative energy may take. The evil entity entering the father could represent someone who has suddenly flipped into a rage. A person who has a higher perspective is capable of diffusing the initial rage but may not be able to stop the man from his defensive/protective ways because he is caught in some black/white or all or nothing, win/lose, victim/abuser thinking. Lies he picked up along the way he sees as truth. He was likely raised this way and does not have the tools to manage adversity and see the different shades of life. So maybe a play on the idea of saving others. It isn't just anger and evil acts that need addressing but the thinking behind the anger that is driving a defensive nature that breeds evil/rageful behavior and reactions. Have you been talking or thinking about the evil in the world and how to heal it? Were you thinking about it in light of the recent school shooting? Something triggered the dream but I think it occurred to point out the root of evil as a result of self protection defensiveness driven by black/white thinking.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Hard to say who this relates to. Were you abused as a child? If not the dream could be just trying to help you understand the path negative energy may take. The evil entity entering the father could represent someone who has suddenly flipped into a rage. A person who has a higher perspective is capable of diffusing the initial rage but may not be able to stop the man from his defensive/protective ways because he is caught in some black/white or all or nothing, win/lose, victim/abuser thinking. Lies he picked up along the way he sees as truth. He was likely raised this way and does not have the tools to manage adversity and see the different shades of life. So maybe a play on the idea of saving others. It isn't just anger and evil acts that need addressing but the thinking behind the anger that is driving a defensive nature that breeds evil/rageful behavior and reactions. Have you been talking or thinking about the evil in the world and how to heal it? Were you thinking about it in light of the recent school shooting? Something triggered the dream but I think it occurred to point out the root of evil as a result of self protection defensiveness driven by black/white thinking.
i'd nearly added some clarifying thoughts about the fear of the daughter
being a reaction to the aggression, and it not being a problem, and
highlighting that the anger driving the father is (undoubtedly?) provided
to him by that extraneous 'evil entity' energy, with it being what's in need
of addressing and extricating. all of which is in direct contradiction to
where you've suggested the angry dad as 'defensive' and said "anger that
is driving a defensive nature" and "the root of evil as a result of self
protection defensiveness"... which i don't view as ideas supported by the
provided text. i do grant that flip-flops might occur with regularity in dream
scenes, but this feels to be fairly straight-forward to me.

by and large, i view much of human interaction as "reactionary", and to our
mutual detriment. people observe things, and decide on how they will relate
to those things... reactively. the problem is that we've often attributed 'evil'
motivations to the things we've observed, and reacted unlovingly as a result.
i theorize that if (and when) we are directed through love (and not 'reacting'
according to perceptions), most of our present day social problems will simply
evaporate away. however, i don't view the dream as speaking to an improper
reaction to events... it speaks to a malicious motivation imposed upon a father,
who has no apparent reason behind his aggressions other than what that 'evil
entity' has supplied. removing the rage, as if it were a virus, ought to cure the
entire problem.
i do not believe that the father figure is capable of advancing to that higher
level of expression that the daughter has reached. in fact, her fear may be
in believing it possible that her father will be unable to advance and meet her
there... which she experiences as painful, and begs for relief from. removal
of the anger motivation will allow him to progress i surmise.

Old 16-02-2018, 06:18 AM
Master

well I just can't help but throw in 2 cents lol!

in my mind blue is the color of water, of 'truth'. Of using correct names for things instead of letting vanity decide what the names should be.

black and white - well white is the color of purity, of goodness, of 'rightness', perfection, softness, etc... and black is the color of fear, evilness & strength and authority.

so when she threw the truth of what he was doing at him as a shield for herself, he was immediately offput, but when he moved closer to the shield she could see him for what he was. Maybe he was angry that she could see through him now I don't know.

As far as the black/white contrast, possibly the idea was to use fear and authority to try to force a position of right ways or thinking on her???

Not sure why possession had to be thrown in though. Maybe to show her the father didn't really have a choice in the matter? He was just as much a victim (or a pawn in the game if you see it that way) as she was?
Old 16-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Master
i will amend my interpretation to say that i believe your dream was concerning
your personal evolution Gracey. each of the two main characters was
representing the whole of you. your female half has achieved reaching the
next level, but your male energies are still climbing. the 'evil entity' is a program
that was designed to keep you from advancing. you view the scene from a
detached perspective, through the auspices of your spiritual assistants.
the teen is the offspring of the older energy because that's how evolution works;
the new comes from the old. when the male energy advances the two will merge
into one -- you. the blue shield energy was summoned through the throat chakra,
using the power of words to delay the programmed 'attack' from the male energy.
the anger program was designed to initiate a fearful response... which would
serve to lower the vibration of the advanced female here, and cause it to resume
union with the male at the prior level.
the place for you to engage with the scene is at the highest level, within the
teenager. overcome your fear of separation [from your male half], and reach out
through love to extract the outdated programming which is no longer useful.
the anger program has no power to cause harm... it serves to "inspire" actions,
if it is chosen as an option. if you were to choose those programmed responses
as viable, you'd be unable to advance. that's the lesson: choose love.
act through love, don't react through fear.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Gracey

yes, i forgot to add that after the girl put up the shield, i in my observing thoughts wondered if it would hold. the girl then felt doubt and then fear crept in, that enabled the father to move forward to the energy shield.

yes, the teenagers view should of been of love, trust in her abilities instead of doubt and fear.

i am doing work on the astral level, cleaning it up of negativity. this dream has shown me that my own curiosity lead to no where good seeing as how doubt crept in.

the black and white represented the evil from the astral that entered the father. when it reached the shield, the evil was exposed in seeing truth, where as i could not physically "see the astral evil" inside him otherwise, except for when it entered him.

thank you all very much for all the perspectives. i got stuck on the black and white and my perspective ability was limited when i wrote this thread, so again....thank you!
Old 16-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'd nearly added some clarifying thoughts about the fear of the daughter
being a reaction to the aggression, and it not being a problem, and
highlighting that the anger driving the father is (undoubtedly?) provided
to him by that extraneous 'evil entity' energy, with it being what's in need
of addressing and extricating. all of which is in direct contradiction to
where you've suggested the angry dad as 'defensive' and said "anger that
is driving a defensive nature" and "the root of evil as a result of self
protection defensiveness"... which i don't view as ideas supported by the
provided text. i do grant that flip-flops might occur with regularity in dream
scenes, but this feels to be fairly straight-forward to me.

by and large, i view much of human interaction as "reactionary", and to our
mutual detriment. people observe things, and decide on how they will relate
to those things... reactively. the problem is that we've often attributed 'evil'
motivations to the things we've observed, and reacted unlovingly as a result.
i theorize that if (and when) we are directed through love (and not 'reacting'
according to perceptions), most of our present day social problems will simply
evaporate away. however, i don't view the dream as speaking to an improper
reaction to events... it speaks to a malicious motivation imposed upon a father,
who has no apparent reason behind his aggressions other than what that 'evil
entity' has supplied. removing the rage, as if it were a virus, ought to cure the
entire problem.
i do not believe that the father figure is capable of advancing to that higher
level of expression that the daughter has reached. in fact, her fear may be
in believing it possible that her father will be unable to advance and meet her
there... which she experiences as painful, and begs for relief from. removal
of the anger motivation will allow him to progress i surmise.

I will admit I miss read the text and didn't catch that the shield was the girl's and not the father's so her efforts may have helped diffuse his angry emotions. Color is symbolic for the different types of emotions. Her shield helped diffuse his color/emotions hence the turning black and white. But I do still stand by the idea that all negative energy is first driven by a thought that has not been resolved. A lie we picked up along the way or a belief system that puts us at odds with the world at large. A thought or belief that drives our subconscious response that has all but been forgotten so it seems like a person is just having a sudden unprovoked unwarranted rageful response but the reason behind getting triggered in the first place is because the person is driven by their perceptions of the world. There is a root perception that drives negative behavior as there are also root perceptions that drive positive loving reactions. But I'm not a believer in there being simply evil. I think all negative energy, even the extreme types, are bound to this world and this human experience. We as humans judge evil but God doesn't. He doesn't because he knows it is only an illusion or misunderstanding by the human mind that will be healed in time. Whether or not that was the moral of the dream is up to Gracey to decide. It may not at all relate. They are only my perceptions after all. Take care.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I will admit I miss read the text and didn't catch that the shield was the girl's and not the father's so her efforts may have helped diffuse his angry emotions. Color is symbolic for the different types of emotions. Her shield helped diffuse his color/emotions hence the turning black and white. But I do still stand by the idea that all negative energy is first driven by a thought that has not been resolved. A lie we picked up along the way or a belief system that puts us at odds with the world at large. A thought or belief that drives our subconscious response that has all but been forgotten so it seems like a person is just having a sudden unprovoked unwarranted rageful response but the reason behind getting triggered in the first place is because the person is driven by their perceptions of the world. There is a root perception that drives negative behavior as there are also root perceptions that drive positive loving reactions. But I'm not a believer in there being simply evil. I think all negative energy, even the extreme types, are bound to this world and this human experience. We as humans judge evil but God doesn't. He doesn't because he knows it is only an illusion or misunderstanding by the human mind that will be healed in time. Whether or not that was the moral of the dream is up to Gracey to decide. It may not at all relate. They are only my perceptions after all. Take care.
you are wise, and gifted. i'm in agreement with most of your thoughts here,
with minor exceptions. where you've said "the reason behind getting
triggered in the first place is because the person is driven by their
perceptions of the world"... i believe that we can choose to NOT be 'driven
by perceptions'. if our motivations are our motivations, we get to choose
them, they are not provided for us by some computer programmer; we are
not robots.
"[God doesn't judge evil] because he knows it is only an illusion or misunderstanding
by the human mind that will be healed in time." with respect, i perceive you as
attempting to delay that healing process. for the healing to occur in time means
that it is accomplished within the framework of time... not at some point beyond time
(where such a healing is not needed). the moment of time which meets with eternity
is now; it's always now [not some later date].
Old 16-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
yes, i forgot to add that after the girl put up the shield, i in my observing thoughts wondered if it would hold. the girl then felt doubt and then fear crept in, that enabled the father to move forward to the energy shield.

yes, the teenagers view should of been of love, trust in her abilities instead of doubt and fear.

i am doing work on the astral level, cleaning it up of negativity. this dream has shown me that my own curiosity lead to no where good seeing as how doubt crept in.

the black and white represented the evil from the astral that entered the father. when it reached the shield, the evil was exposed in seeing truth, where as i could not physically "see the astral evil" inside him otherwise, except for when it entered him.

thank you all very much for all the perspectives. i got stuck on the black and white and my perspective ability was limited when i wrote this thread, so again....thank you!
splendid! kudos.
from what i've read, the astral plane is 'non-stable', and exists to facilitate transitioning between 3D and 5D, which are stable configurations.
thank you Gracey