Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Seeker

Dreams during Ascension

You are often told to pay attention to your dreams as you ascend. I get absolutely nothing from my dreams. They are random scenes played out by random people that have no connection with me or anything that I am going through. For eg, a few nights back I dreamt of a distant relative who I've probably met about 3-4 times in my whole life and has since passed on and some vague scene with some military personnel. Last night I dreamt of an ex-colleague and her exhusband...totally irrelevant. I fail to understand why I have such vague dreams.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Yaoughta

Just as a foreign language doesn't become irrelevant just because you do not speak or understand it, neither do your dreams. You just do not understand them or see the connection to you. Dreams convey multi-layered information in the form of a picture or image. They're conceptualized images communicating messages from you and to you. If look at a painting, you can often get a feel of what the painter was trying to capture or convey or what they might have been feeling when they painted it. Likewise with your dreams. They also may "seem" irrelevant to you because of your current perception about them that they're random and meaningless. What is closed off can receive nothing. What is open, can receive everything. The choice is yours. You were shown what you were shown for a reason. What were your thoughts and feelings about the people you saw? For example, you saw your ex-colleague and her husband for a reason. It wasn't randomness at all. They were chosen for a reason to represent something, perhaps a current situation or feeling you're having. Did you like her? Did she make you feel good to be around or did you dislike her? If it were not a dream and you saw a picture of your ex-colleague and her husband, what would your thoughts be? Would they be "Aww, they're such a lovely couple...." or something else entirely. From there, you should be better able to understand.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
You are often told to pay attention to your dreams as you ascend. I get absolutely nothing from my dreams. They are random scenes played out by random people that have no connection with me or anything that I am going through. For eg, a few nights back I dreamt of a distant relative who I've probably met about 3-4 times in my whole life and has since passed on and some vague scene with some military personnel. Last night I dreamt of an ex-colleague and her exhusband...totally irrelevant. I fail to understand why I have such vague dreams.

I am curious about why you think you are ascending and that your dreams are not related to you personally?
Old 17-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Just as a foreign language doesn't become irrelevant just because you do not speak or understand it, neither do your dreams. You just do not understand them or see the connection to you. Dreams convey multi-layered information in the form of a picture or image. They're conceptualized images communicating messages from you and to you. If look at a painting, you can often get a feel of what the painter was trying to capture or convey or what they might have been feeling when they painted it. Likewise with your dreams. They also may "seem" irrelevant to you because of your current perception about them that they're random and meaningless. What is closed off can receive nothing. What is open, can receive everything. The choice is yours. You were shown what you were shown for a reason. What were your thoughts and feelings about the people you saw? For example, you saw your ex-colleague and her husband for a reason. It wasn't randomness at all. They were chosen for a reason to represent something, perhaps a current situation or feeling you're having. Did you like her? Did she make you feel good to be around or did you dislike her? If it were not a dream and you saw a picture of your ex-colleague and her husband, what would your thoughts be? Would they be "Aww, they're such a lovely couple...." or something else entirely. From there, you should be better able to understand.

Well said.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta

Hmm...makes sense. Thanks
Old 17-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I am curious about why you think you are ascending and that your dreams are not related to you personally?

I'd like to think I am ascending :) considering I recently experienced what seems like a kundalini awakening and the resultant transformation I am observing in myself. I am not able to connect the dreams to anything relevant in my life currently or if it has any bearing on my future. Hence the question.