Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-bird
your own words about yourself as a hippie. AFFIXED TO CERTAIN CONCEPTS AND IDEALS. AFFIXED; stuck to, glued, attached. Hippies! I'll bet 9 out of 10 people hearing that word conjure up an image of a long haired, differently dressed, pot smoking, acid dropping, commune living rebel. If you take these images as being negative, then that's your own problem. The hippies were who they were. The 60's was what it was. A very tumultuous time. Why are you trying to deny what happened and who were the participants? You are the one who called Nam vets "baby killers" you and your friend denied my experience because it didn't happen in front of your rose colored world.

As for the op. Yes, I didn't take it that his personality fit into a hippie lifestyle.

alright, b-bird. your narrow perspective has been noted. good job hijacking this thread w/ your angst! **applause**
Old 19-06-2015, 11:41 AM
B-bird

Quote:
Internal Queries you're setting up to demand a blanket condemnation of all Muslims b/c of the heinous actions of extremist.

Those are your thoughts projected out. Do you seriously think I believe that those doing the beheadings are peace loving Muslims? It is the extremists we are at war with.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:42 AM
B-bird

Quote:
alright, b-bird. your narrow perspective has been noted. good job hijacking this thread w/ your angst! **applause**

oh geeze, give me a break.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Master
to the OP ...

i attend music festivals and the neohippy youngsters i meet at these festivals are just beautiful, so accepting and friendly and vibrationally clean, an upgrade. i Love them.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-bird
Those are your thoughts projected out. Do you seriously think I believe that those doing the beheadings are peace loving Muslims? It is the extremists we are at war with.

well, it's not a big stride from painting all hippies as rude spitters to painting all Muslims as evil. since negative stereotyping seems to be your forte' i just figured that might be where you were going since you brought up the beheadings as some kind of indicator of Muslim behavior like you brought up spitting as an indicator of hippy behavior.

anyway... you've gotten enough attention from me, i think.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:05 PM
B-bird

Quote:
brought up the beheadings as some kind of indicator of Muslim behavior like you brought up spitting as an indicator of hippy behavior.

Now who is hijacking? Show me where I personally did that.