Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Experiencer

I can hear things, how can I develop seeing things?

So I can hear things.

And most it is very accurate.

It's either one word or a few words. Sometimes it's exactly that person speaking in the same voice. It happens literally every minute. Sometimes it says 3-4 things or when I want to know something the voice says something.

It started around 2 years ago and last year it started developing and in 2019 I hear words all the time.

I do sometimes have visions but it happens only twice in a day which is a very quick faint vision and this is when I'm fully awake.

So how can I develop seeing things?
Old 14-06-2019, 01:38 PM
ImthatIm

You've already said "when you want to know something the voice says something".
Old 18-06-2019, 06:43 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
So I can hear things.

And most it is very accurate.

It's either one word or a few words. Sometimes it's exactly that person speaking in the same voice. It happens literally every minute. Sometimes it says 3-4 things or when I want to know something the voice says something.

It started around 2 years ago and last year it started developing and in 2019 I hear words all the time.

I do sometimes have visions but it happens only twice in a day which is a very quick faint vision and this is when I'm fully awake.

So how can I develop seeing things?

I don't want to be a wet blanket but what you're hoping for may not be on your radar.

If it's a spirit communicator who's trying to help you then listening in, tuning in, to what's being said is all you need to do. Clairvoyance doesn't happen for everyone even if they're sensitive and able to converse with spirit communicators. The key is whether what you're asking - in thoughts or out loud - is being responded to. And whether what you're getting is always positive, helpful and/or enlightening. If not then you may wish to re-consider what's happening.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Administrator
Not all mediums are the same some see spirit others don't. some only hear feel etc.
so you may not see spirit at all going to a development circle in a spiritualist church could help you further.

Namaste
Old 22-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I have visions constantly. I've had different types because they're not all the same. In my case, it caused severe extreme distress and led to injury and loss of mental faculties (memory, self-directed thought). Some of the visions are afflictions from demonic sources (sorcery) while others are natural and others are from a higher dimension (those are altered reality visions called transports; one's visual field is as if they are standing directly in another reality while the actual reality where they're located is obscured and not visible).

I also hear constantly and it causes extreme distress. It's like taking dictation and strongly interferes with my free will and senses of humanity and well-being.

I have been made seething and hostile as a result of this unnatural hijacking of my mind.

I've documented quite a lot of spiritual orchestration based on visions and dictation, if you'd like to read my threads. They're very negative though, and unpleasant. I detail spiritual activity as it occurs internal and external (orchestration).

I did not seek these things and I don't know how to advise you on how to develop them. I would orient yourself to the dimension you're connected to and be very careful what you wish for. If demonic entities hijack you the way they've done to me you will be in a world of hurt.