Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Neville

Thank you 12meadows,

I was quiet concerned that I might appear to be negating the OP when in actual fact , nothing could be further from the truth. rather, I would, If , I can , alleviate anxiety and apprehension about what may be , especially if thinking on the subject of the future causes such crippling anxiety and apprehension as to detract from ones actual purpose of being here at all, which I believe to be , Is actually living a life time.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Master
Thanks Neville :)
I think for a lot of us (including myself, though less often now) it is easy to worry about the past ( something unchangeable) or the future ( not even here yet!) when what truly matters is now and how you choose to perceive your situation now. :)
Old 16-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder

I believe everything has pretty much been said. But i will repeat some things, because I consider them important for the peace and happiness you seek.
You are loved!!!! Deeply, completely and eternally. Believe and accept it. Maybe you need to put some ducks in a row to be able to accept it, but you can count on it. It is true and always will be.
You are worthy and important. Like a drop of water in the ocean, you may feel small, but now you will never be lost. You may be vapor, water or ice, but you will never be lost, you will always be you, and you will always be a part in the big whole.

A HUGE hug to you and everybody else in this thread!
Old 16-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I keep trying the affirmation "I will go to heaven even if I kill myself" but I et these tickles in my throat and start coughing
Old 17-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

One of my worst fears is going to hell for taking my own life (not that I want to) the affirmation I was practing at the time of the coughing attack was "I will go to heaven even if I kill myself" please answer me this development is scaring me severely
Old 17-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

ANSWER ME!!!!
Old 17-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Pathfinder

That affirmation does not serve you. I f you dont want to end your life, why bring it up?
I believe there is no hell. So I dont believe anyone goes there.
Try this affirmation instead: I am loved no matter what.

Because you are!!! Would you send to hell someone you love?
Old 17-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderLau
That affirmation does not serve you. I f you dont want to end your life, why bring it up?
I believe there is no hell. So I dont believe anyone goes there.
Try this affirmation instead: I am loved no matter what.

Because you are!!! Would you send to hell someone you love?

How can I enjoy life if I feel I'm being forced to
Old 17-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Master
no one forces us to do anything. you can not keep putting biscuit mix in your bowl and expect to get cake. what you have is not working for you, so make some changes. little changes can have profound effects. something as small as taking a different route to work in the mornings. change your perspective. understand that the people around you only desire to be happy (just like you). do not concern yourself with whether or not you are going to hell or if there even is one (I don't think there is either). what matters is now and what you choose to do right now. be kind. to others and to yourself. have faith. life can be full of challenges. choose to perceive these challenges not as road blocks, but as an opportunity to learn and grow. the harshness that some of us have suffered makes us more sympathetic to others. choose to look at things with a positive light and more positive things will come. I wish you well :)
Old 17-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

These are the affirmations I am trying

I WILL GO TO HEAVEN EVEN IF I COMMIT SUICIDE
GOD LET’S ALL INTO HEAVEN NO MATTER WHAT
ALL DESERVE TO BE SHOWN LOVE AND HAPPINES
HELL IS AN ILLUSION AND ONLY REAL TO THOSE WHO BELIVE IT’S NOT
GOD IS LOVE AND LIGHT
EVIL IS WEAKNESS WITH DILLUSIONS OF STRENGTH
WE ALL HAVE OUR NEEDS AND DESIRES RESPECTED AND HONORED IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD