Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-09-2014, 05:02 PM
hoogy

Not had this before.

Hello to all who view this :), i`m new here, and felt compelled to join after an experience i had while doing my usual application of LOA and experiencing something very odd and a little scary at the time and wondered if anyone could shed any light on it or has had a simular experience, i thought it would be worth a try to see if anyone could relate,as i have never read or heard of anyone experiencing anything like this,we"ll see.

Well, i regualry take long walks in the countryside to walk,meditate and think about my life and what i want ect, being close to nature really helps me tune in, no where else comes close to nature for this! and the other day i went as usual and walked for a while and found a nice spot to sit and meditate, i`m not an experienced meditator but try my best, and after meditating for what seemed around 5-10 minutes and living out my ideal life in my thoughts, seeing it,feeling it ect, my heart began to beat like i have never had before? huge beats that felt like my body was being pushed backwards and forwards with each beat, with this, my eyes were moving extremely fast (they were closed but this was under the eyelids) left,right,up and down, all over at incredible speed and felt like they were trying to jump out of the sockets! this continued for 5 minutes more, it`s strange, i could feel these things,but didn`t feel the need to stop my visualization, it felt nice but strange and a little scary.

Then when i opened my eyes, (this is where it gets really strange) i felt like an atom bomb of energy came out of me! it was a feeling of fear and total bliss at the same time, like a ripple effect, an energy surged out of me in every direction , like an atomic bomb, and with that, it was like reality as i knew it, completly distorted infront of my eyes!! the tree lines and fields in my view wobbled all over the place for a couple of seconds before returning to normal!!?? i saw it as clear as you see the computer in front of you.
This was really quite intimidating to me at the time, watching reality completly distort?
One last thing was my heart was still doing massive beats which felt like they were throwing my body backwards and forwards like a rocking chair, but now i had opened my eyes ,i looked down at my chest and i wasn`t moving even a millimetre ?

I really hope someone can shed some light on this experience.

Thankyou.
Old 28-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Master
i get the impression that you'd tapped into your supraconsciousness, and kinda like a geiger counter, your body was registering that. i magine that it was quite exhilarating, and that you'd like to have more or similar experiences like that one. i suggest you choose relaxed settings for such attempts, but don't try to force it to happen again; the key is to be relaxed and "open" to whatever may come.
when it next occurs, stay in the moment, and realise the calm within your exhilaration... eventually, you may well be able to access this type of phenomena while going about your everyday activities. once it becomes more commonplace, you won't need to worry about the extremes of fear or bliss causing you behave in a dangerous or 'inappropriate' manner, whatever circumstances you may find yourself in.
the point is, i feel, that you've accessed your supraconscious "plan" for yourself - it means you're doing what you've come here to do, being as you've wanted to be.
Old 28-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Your-MUM

ok 1st of as i'm the sinic here and very new.. GO SEE A DOCTOR PLEASE just in case

how has it been since then sounds interesting
Old 28-09-2014, 07:09 PM
hoogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i get the impression that you'd tapped into your supraconsciousness, and kinda like a geiger counter, your body was registering that. i magine that it was quite exhilarating, and that you'd like to have more or similar experiences like that one. i suggest you choose relaxed settings for such attempts, but don't try to force it to happen again; the key is to be relaxed and "open" to whatever may come.
when it next occurs, stay in the moment, and realise the calm within your exhilaration... eventually, you may well be able to access this type of phenomena while going about your everyday activities. once it becomes more commonplace, you won't need to worry about the extremes of fear or bliss causing you behave in a dangerous or 'inappropriate' manner, whatever circumstances you may find yourself in.
the point is, i feel, that you've accessed your supraconscious "plan" for yourself - it means you're doing what you've come here to do, being as you've wanted to be.

Thankyou for your insight HORACE, yes, it was very exhilharating! I would like to attempt it again, the only thing i could do is recreate the same circumstances that caused the first experience, although i have been doing the same thing for a while and not had this before, but it is worth a try i think as it was very unique and i was in a daze for an hour or so after the event :-/
What is this "supraconsciousness" you speak off? i have not leanred of this before? and this plan? do you mean i`m on the right track so to speak?
Thanks
Old 28-09-2014, 07:15 PM
hoogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your-MUM
ok 1st of as i'm the sinic here and very new.. GO SEE A DOCTOR PLEASE just in case

how has it been since then sounds interesting

Hahaha i know, it sounds dodgy with the large heartbeats right? but i have had check ups recently and i`m as fit as a butchers dog according to the doctor so all ok in that regard thank god! Like i said in the original comment though, even though it was scary, i instinctivey knew that i was ok, if that makes any sense? it`s hard to describe, it`s like my mind told me i was fine, but my common sense told me it wasn`t right, a natural reaction to the body functions going away from the norm though.

This happened just this week, and things have been completely normal for me since, i have had a busy time the last few days so have not had the chance to meditate to see if it will happen again, i plan to this week.
The warped reality was , for a moment, the scariest part of the event, that wasn`t very nice.
Old 28-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoogy
Hahaha i know, it sounds dodgy with the large heartbeats right? but i have had check ups recently and i`m as fit as a butchers dog according to the doctor so all ok in that regard thank god! Like i said in the original comment though, even though it was scary, i instinctivey knew that i was ok, if that makes any sense? it`s hard to describe, it`s like my mind told me i was fine, but my common sense told me it wasn`t right, a natural reaction to the body functions going away from the norm though.

This happened just this week, and things have been completely normal for me since, i have had a busy time the last few days so have not had the chance to meditate to see if it will happen again, i plan to this week.
The warped reality was , for a moment, the scariest part of the event, that wasn`t very nice.

That's pretty cool...having an experience where it appears you were so open like that and seemingly in touch with the whole universe. Or something like that. A real mind-bender.

Old 28-09-2014, 08:25 PM
hoogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
That's pretty cool...having an experience where it appears you were so open like that and seemingly in touch with the whole universe. Or something like that. A real mind-bender.

The perfect phrase Silver, "a real mind-bender"! :)
I`m desperate for answers about it, it was very odd!
Old 28-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
The perfect phrase Silver, "a real mind-bender"! :)
I`m desperate for answers about it, it was very odd!

I'm spending some time at a forum involved with Buddhism and non-duality type stuff, and I think what they would say is to 'sit with it' -- just be calm and still when you're pondering what went on there. Next time you go for a walk and meditate - although you don't have to strictly meditate - just do that instead of try to have it happen again.

Old 29-09-2014, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
...I would like to attempt it again, the only thing i could do is recreate the same circumstances that caused the first experience,...
What is this "supraconsciousness" you speak off? i have not leanred of this before? and this plan? do you mean i`m on the right track so to speak?
Thanks

the "circumstances" that will help you most are probably more in attitude than location or such: you'll wanna be relaxed and in tune with your 'higher aspirations' for your life.
"supraconsciousness" is just a word; it sorta means your "higher self", the part of you that is most closely in contact with spiritual source energy.
all things have a "plan", a "purpose" to fulfill; we humans can choose to serve any number of purposes... to fulfill your "higher self" purpose can be quite exhilarating.
i'm thinking that these bizarre-ish bodily sensations that you've witnessed could be an indicator of a more vibrant life experience for you.
pure spirit can sense things at a much higher frequency than we are normally accustomed too ~ there is more 'meaning' attached to everything.
however, it's important not to become overhelmed by these sensations.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:43 PM
hoogy

Thanks to all who replied, interesting concepts. It`s nice to learn some more about this :)