Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-10-2014, 08:25 PM
DaSKREETz2REALz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
I recently have been seeing things about living with intention and it got me thinking that this is worth some attention. 1) because it seems to have "popped" up 2) I feel like truly positive changes in your life should be intended. each thing that we do everyday should be given proper attention (not done on autopilot) and done with purpose.

any thoughts? :)

I HAVE FOUND THERE IS GREAT TRUTH TO THIS. WHEN ONE HAS AN INTENTION THEY STRIVE TO FULFILL ONE IS MORE LIKELY TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES AND FIND PIECES OF THEIR SEEMINGLY UNRELATED TASKS THAT SERVE THE BIGGER INTENTION THEY STRIVE TOWARDS FURTHERING IT ALONG WITH EVERYTHING THEY DO.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Master
I have been much better about not forming judgments. it has taken a while. I think largely because I did not realize how much I was actually making them. I am talking about situations here, not people. I think that for me, not judging people felt like the kind or fair thing to do. It took a long while to realize how much I look at a situation and say in my head that it is wrong or right, or could be better this way, etc. instead of just accepting that it is that way and moving forward from there. moving from a place of judging to a place of simple acknowledgment. having faith that I am in the right place, at the right time and all is as it should be. :)

have any of you made any steps forward that you would share?
Old 30-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Master
for the last few years, I have spent at least part of new years day at the beach. I sit and write or just watch the water. it feels like a good way to start the year. this year I intend to go and to write down all of the resentments that I have held on to over the years. when I am done with those, I plan to write something related to that resentment that I am grateful for. I think it will be a good reminder that the past is gone and I can make a conscious decision to keep only the positive aspects (there is always a positive aspect). I wish you all a well in this new year :)
Old 30-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
12meadows. ><
Old 20-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Seeker
Great topic! I am inviting change by consciously catching myself before reacting with negativity. I am working on not sweating the small stuff and only speaking words of encouragement rather than criticism :)
Old 22-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Master
I wish you well. Just recognizing the habit is a huge step already. It will make a big difference in your perspective and in those around you. I am happy for you! :)
Old 06-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Master
Change I accept you, may you forever be lovely and interesting and creative....
Come right in sit right down Baby let your hair hang down......
Up is good too.........
Old 16-05-2015, 10:41 AM
chezzy

I have already invited positiveness in my life and things are getting and getting better. In every situation I try to find someting possitive.
Another thing what I'm inviting right now is morning meditation - i started getting half an hour earlyier and after washing up I have 15 min ritual of meditation and I started noiticing that my work is more productive and I feel more energetic and alive:)....
Old 18-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Master
Chezzy, that is great. It is a wonderful way to start your day on the right foot. I started waking up earlier a while ago with the intention of doing yoga before work. I found that I'm just not into it that early in the day, so I like to read something inspirational instead. It definitely has been a positive change.

--Deepsoul, you made me laugh!
Wishing everyone well :)
Old 21-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Seeker

Hello 12Meadows. Your words are very apt at the moment : things do not grow in a stagnant environment. I am making my mornings a little more productive instead of thinking and doing 10 things at once (not that I can't multitask - it's just nice to slow the mind and place it completely in the moment :). Taking the time to just watch my breath in meditation. Really enjoying breathing.something that simple. Enjoying reading an inspirational book and putting it all into practice even when it gets a little 'busy'.
Thanks for sharing, and reading.
Elina