Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Experiencer

Making sure something DOESN'T happen?

We're trying to attract a job transfer to a specific location, and are very close to getting it. However, the person needing the transfer, for some insane reason, applied to a job on the other side of the COUNTRY from where we're trying to move to, and apparently they really like him and are close to hiring him. We do NOT want to live in this location. How do I make sure it doesn't happen and that we get to where we do want to be instead?
Old 14-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

You exclude other possibilities by narrowing your focus and then you can solidify that picture by holding positive emotions when visualizing.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

How do I know if I'm doing it well enough?
Old 14-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Be observant and see if any signs appear...
Signs like people mentioning the place you want to go to. I guess its hard to see if its working until it works.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

Here's a link that may help :)

http://newrealities.com/index.php/ar...-manifestation
Old 21-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
We're trying to attract a job transfer to a specific location, and are very close to getting it. However, the person needing the transfer, for some insane reason, applied to a job on the other side of the COUNTRY from where we're trying to move to, and apparently they really like him and are close to hiring him. We do NOT want to live in this location. How do I make sure it doesn't happen and that we get to where we do want to be instead?
A couple of things come to mind for me, as I read this:

First, just because he gets offered a job doesn't mean he has to take it. He can turn it down, and put renewed focus on getting transferred to the place you want to be. And he should feel good about being liked, and seen as a worrhy candidate, and happy about possibly getting hired--and take all those positive feelings and project them onto the transfer to the right locale.

But second, you say "We" when it comes to your intention to move to one part of the country, but are you two really unified in that desire? Is there reluctance on his part? Whose idea was it in the first place? And why did he even apply for a job in, say, Miami, if he truly wants to go to, say, Seattle? It may seem like an "insane" decision to you, but it must have seemed perfectly sane to him--why?

So I think it would be a good idea to look at whatever doubts and resistance he might have. And while you're at it, maybe consider your own worries too, if you truly fear that being offered a job in, say, Miami means you're going to get stuck going there.

Shared intentions can be difficult to pull off smoothly, because each partner has a slightly different perspective on the goal, plus has their own set of fears and desires at work. Sometimes those hidden beliefs clash--and situations like this can happen. Just see it as an opportunity to bring any limiting beliefs you two have to the surface, so you can let them go; use it as a positive growth experience, rather than a setback or something negative.
Old 25-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

All 4 of us are agreed on the particular location - in our case, Florida, near family. It's always been that way (my dad is from the Midwest, mom is from Florida, and dad moved to Florida on his own terms years back, which is where he met my mom.) We're all agreed on Florida, or the second best choices are the other southern coastal states - Carolinas, Georgia.

I think he applied for the job in Arizona because he wants to be out of the Midwest as badly as the rest of us. None of us want to go through another winter here. But weather isn't the only reason. My mom wants to be near her family again, so Florida is the only place that fits all of our needs.

He's applied to a bunch of jobs in Florida, but no response at all, despite having gone there to meet the guys at the branch he wants to work at. So he's been looking at other states to at least get us closer. I don't know where Arizona came from, though, as it was never discussed and really wouldn't solve anything except not having winter.

But he hasn't heard anything back from the guys in Arizona. Hopefully something will come up soon in a better area.

So is there a reason why it hasn't happened yet? How do I figure out if I have limiting beliefs or something causing us to not be moved yet?