Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Master

As far as I know, there is no plan, no contract, nobody forces you to do anything, not even your higher self. Your conscious has free will.

Also, your karma isn't a punishment for your actions. It is the thought-forms that your thoughts created, both during this and your previous lives. Your karma isn't impacted by the thoughts (nor thoughts-forms) of others that were affected by your actions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Suspended
In the past I've experienced doing things forced by a force with love/patience/support which I didn't mind and other times with the opposite or more with indifference. I was made conscious to learn to observe in chemistry class, so I observe myself closely but sometimes when I'm not alert a force is tricking me to do something (little things) I later regret. Anybody know more about this?
Old 06-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Sometimes I still think about those poor victims that jumped out of the Twin Tower buildings and I try to visualize myself in such a position to understand their decision.
Their options to die were:
Suffocate from the smoke.
Burn alive.
Falling debris
Jumping out of the building (as a reflex when in danger)

The victims were trapped and in a panic, they had no other options at that moment, I assume they were forced to "commit suicide" by jumping out of the building.
Was that part of karma?

BTW I hope that smart/intelligent people have already developed or invented techniques or equipment to escape/save (yourself) when trapped in a burning skyscraper.

Is it possible that victims who (consiously) plan their suicide are also forced to do suicide?
Is it possible a suicide spirit is trying to manipulate/force/misled the OP?

It may be that the people in the towers were there for karmic reasons, just as others might have woken up with a bad feeling and chosen to take the day off work, or others were delayed getting to work and so were not in the building when the planes hit. It wasn't their day to die.

But I don't think that anyone is "forced" to commit suicide. But when your options are limited then it makes sense to take the least painful option. And jumping is a quick way to die compared with the alternatives.

Regarding suicide in general, making conscious plans to kill the body does not imply that someone is then forced to do so. Until that person reaches the point of no return then they can always change their mind.

As for "suicide spirits", it is possible that there are malign entities trying to persuade people to harm themselves. But presumably there has to be already something within the individual which responds to these malign influences.

Peace.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Suspended
A part of my Soul Reading Says:
"In the life just past there was great suffering endured during world war two when a life was cut short in a particularly brutal manner. Again it was the decision made while in spirit born of the desire to advance quickly."

Does this mean that almost everything about our life is "planned" while in spirit, before we are born?
Old 07-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironangel John
I SO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID! We CHOOSE our experiences, not always conciously, but due to our inner beliefs. I've tried to explain that to many kids, (I was a HS teacher) but a true victim doesn't want it to stop, they can't be a victim that way, LOL At the end of the day it is an attention seeking behavior. I always say: "Why do you hit yourself in the head with a hammer?" Because it feels SO GOOD when you stop!

My 87 year old dad still thinks of himself as a victim. He is never to blame for any decision he makes, even in the demented state that he is currently in, though he does seem happier most of the time now that he can't remember anything.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironangel John
I SO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID! We CHOOSE our experiences, not always conciously, but due to our inner beliefs. I've tried to explain that to many kids, (I was a HS teacher) but a true victim doesn't want it to stop, they can't be a victim that way, LOL At the end of the day it is an attention seeking behavior. I always say: "Why do you hit yourself in the head with a hammer?" Because it feels SO GOOD when you stop!

One more thing IA John. I wanted to eliminate my anger thus victimhood, I just didn't know how for a long time. Every advice I got said to forgive them. I felt affronted with that approach. It felt like I was abandoning me and focusing on them instead. I finally decided to forgive myself. It worked. Once I was whole and healed I could reach out and forgive those who hurt me. And then I could put down that tremendous burden I had been lugging around for so many years.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:07 AM
Master

This is a link to a past life regression that ended into suicide:

https://kemilahypnosis.com/past-live...-life-suicide/

Conclusion: “I shouldn’t have killed myself!”. There were other obvious choices she didn't think about.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:23 AM
Suspended
Very nice story but it struck me that humans will never be independent, rich or educated, I hope we will in Spirit form.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:37 AM
Seeker

You'll plan to reincarnate with issues pertaining to your past life- unfinished business.

I can't say everything will go wrong- I think whatever you walk away from, you have to work for it again because you didn't appreciate it last time, and your new life won't be as good.

I think you lose privileges on earth, and there can be some compromise. You'll be shown whatever it was you didn't appreciate or couldn't see after you've died, in visions.

We can have masks on us on earth so we don't see things that are working for us, and we can't get any value or self esteem from it. The naivety is part of the lesson, and we put them on ourselves before reincarnating, with an intended outcome.

It doesn't sound empathetic to why people commit suicide, but (from a higher perspective) they see our lives as valuable and they have some meaning and they can be worked on not abandoned.

They'll be explanations as to why things are as they- for you, now, as you're struggling, from a higher perspective. Every nuance and issue will be linked in with something. It'll be from another life.

You have to work through whatever issues you've got on earth to unlock gifts.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know how close I once came to taking my life, and I know too that I would have left no clues to why or would anyone have known why I would have done it. I would have left no note, no clues as to why. This is how it is with so many as I work with those that have lost loved one's and so many to their own hand and its always the same "no reason" but there is a reason that at times we keep only within us.

It is not a way out if is not something and its something maybe that most of us have to even contemplate in life's path. We might wonder why we are here or what would it matter if we were not here. Yet that ultimate act is something very deep that we do not discuss.

Having been in that darkest of places I know that there is light that shines when we are in need and when we can see it help is there.

Now there are times when there is mental illness at play and we need to really get to the root of things to make sure we look to all avenues out there before we act.

Lynn