Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-07-2019, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

flaming energy sword

Hello everyone , i want to tell you guys something that happened to me back a couple yrs ago , to this day i still question it ,anyway i have a bush right next to my widow that two cardinal red birds built their nest male &female ,of coarse i enjoyed watching them &they did raise their young at the nest the female would fly out of the nest from time to time like all birds do i sit there &watch her nest make sure her youngsters were ok til she got back anyway i was cleaning my room&i noticed something dark through my bedroom widow. ,all of a sudden those two red birds started kickin up &fuss i didn't really thinl much about it thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me all of a sudden i think i saw a energy type sword come threw my other side of the wall &the energy type sword got between me &this dark. Bad shallow i stood there thinking *** justhappened the energy sword broke the dark shallow up &it went away ,the energy sword broke it up &all of a sudden i felt the present of a higher power like a archangel it stood beside me for a second than it was gone that fast to this day it happened so fast i told my son about it &he thought it was enteresting even tho he has a diff relgion also i felt like i had a bubble around me. like i say after that i kinda like i told my son questioned my sanity. hav any one ever had a experience like that. like to hear about it. thanks
Old 19-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing dawn infinity - yes I know the feeling when you tell them as in my vision I posted recently under the Metatron post - some people are really interested and believing not many, but most look at you to as though to say there there just have a sit down and I'll get you a nice cup or tea and just make a phone call won't be a min..
Old 19-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Master

Amazing experience! People called me crazy and names, even my own family, so sometimes is better to keep for yourself these supernatural things, some people just can't understand, they can't see more.In real life, I have nobody to talk about all my experiences, not even a single person, I only share them with you here.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Master
Some people are using the flaming sword visualization (red flaming) to drive away evil beings..
Also Magicians are using physical swords,transfering into them various powers,so the sword becomes a powerful weapon in their hands.