Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Myer

The physical sensation of Kundalini.

I hesitate to even post this, but I will anyway.

Orgasim.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Master
This is but one of many possible physical sensations of Kundalini, Myer. Many are more subtle and equally delicious.

Xan

Old 25-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
As suggested,

I did a little research, here is about the most straightforward explanation of what it is, that I could find. Its a Hindu thing then ?

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/kundaliniawakening.html

I don't think I have experienced this, though I do meditate for prolonged periods. (in excess of 20 mins) but never more than Two hours).

It's interesting that some people such as yourself Neville meditate for long periods without having experienced an Kundalini awakening.

It makes me think that there must be other factors involved to cause it to awaken and that it will do so only when the time is right for each person, regardless of the length of time spent in spiritual practices (although they are always good).

I had only started meditating 2 months before my Kundalini awakened but I felt intuitively that ongoing painful life events had contributed because I was going through profound personal and spiritual changes as a result.

That said, I know some people with awakened Kundalini don't know what is happening to them, and still others have been able to deliberately activate theirs before it was ready, so who knows.

One of the many mysteries of life
Old 25-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Master

I had a new experience with the very top of my head a few days ago. It wasn't orgasmic, vibration or pressure. It was almost as if the energy was like a loving stroke or gentle touch. It was very nice. I was at work and stopped for a few moments to enjoy the sensation.
Old 25-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
The physical sensation of Kundalini.

I hesitate to even post this, but I will anyway.

Orgasim.

Yes, orgasms can happen. I'm starting to get them when I'm feeling an intense love for the "Source" of Love and Light. I feel all the energy rising. Makes me worry if I still need a husband. lol.
Old 25-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I had a new experience with the very top of my head a few days ago. It wasn't orgasmic, vibration or pressure. It was almost as if the energy was like a loving stroke or gentle touch. It was very nice. I was at work and stopped for a few moments to enjoy the sensation.

Was it tingling? From my experience, I get tingling feelings because my crown chakra is open/unlocked and the Divine Energies flow down. I'm taught to ignore it and just work on opening the heart chakra more because that's how we connect to Source.
Old 25-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I have definitely experienced this - buzzing/vibration in left leg and foot. I'm sure there is a proper 'yogic' explanation for it but I have always wondered whether it has something to do with the idea that one side of your body is male energetically speaking, and one side is female. Not sure which is supposed to be which! Maybe someone out there knows something about this?

I too had this buzzing all down my left leg. It just kept bothering me and would go on and off. This went on for months and it wouldn't go away. I have no idea why. One day I was doing a self-healing or meditation and there was this really big release of energy and I just started laughing. BUT I still have problems w/ pain in the left sciatic nerve. Not sure if the sciatic pain is related to the buzzing down the rear left leg, but the buzzing is gone. For me, any pain or discomfort are energy blocks and some could be karmic. :/
Old 25-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes Graelwyn... you are describing signs and effects of kundalini awakening. As you say, resisting one's spiritual growth can cause a back-up of energies... but then most people do resist, consciously or unconsciously.

I have found the best way to deal with any intense or uncomofortable energies, kundalini otherwise, issimply to allow and breathe with them... letting them flow as they need to... letting of any holding on or resisting in the body-mind.

Breathing in your lower belly, bringing your attention below your navel, while gently accepting and allowing whatever you experience leads to energies smoothing out and flowing naturally.

Unwanted or excessive sexual energy can be directed in two ways:

* Breathe it gradually up the sushumna... the subtle central energy flow in the core of the spinal cord... up through the crown and out.

or

* Breathe it down and out away from your body so it dissipates like a mist.

It's good to try both methods and notice the effects of each.

Xan

Thankyou and yes, I naturally when I experience the energy, visualise it travelling up my spine and dissipating.

I am experiencing an incredible amount of energy of late, in phases, almost, somedays it is as if my head is surrounded by energy, my senses have become much more acute ( I notice smells etc around me) and at times I think I do block it because it is so intense, as if my consciousness is expanding outwards or somesuch.
Old 26-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Master

Left side is the feminine "energy in" side.

Hi tainamom. Not tingles though I've had that too. Maybe it was something like a bliss hit except I'm not exactly sure what that might be.

I agree w/ the focus on the heart chakra, particularly high heart chakra. I even had a dream where I was being shown how to take in energy in that area.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Left side is the feminine "energy in" side.

Hi tainamom. Not tingles though I've had that too. Maybe it was something like a bliss hit except I'm not exactly sure what that might be.

I agree w/ the focus on the heart chakra, particularly high heart chakra. I even had a dream where I was being shown how to take in energy in that area.

I'm not too familiar w/ the experience of a 'blissful state'. Maybe I've experienced it, maybe not. I might need to research people's description of it.

A lot of people have many different experiences w/ all sorts of energy. I have my own experience. I'm taught to just use a finger or two to touch the heart chakra (armpit level) and smile to it. Let the energy go down and feel the joy. Very simple to do, but hard to hold onto. :)