Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Knower

cats - what do they see !!!

Ive been told by a medium that my mum who has passed is using my cats to alert me of her presence and it will become aparent when she is here. I have noticed one of my cats purring for no reason sitting alone and staring behind me then into my eyes, while her ear is twitching. Shes been more loving than usual aswell.

Do you think cats sense or actually see my mum ??? Do you think cats understand messages? Ive also heard cats are telepathic so if you send message in mind to them to hear it. Thoughts ???
Old 14-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator
I think many animals are sensitive to subtle energies. I think they are more open to those things than humans, on average.
Also they can be very telepathic. There are many occasions of dogs especially, jumping up from their beds and going to sit by the door to await their Human's return from work....when their Human has only just left work, and is nowhere near home!

This actually happened once with a dog I had some years ago. He was very fond of a friend of mine. One day he started barking excitedly and making 'greeting' sounds at the door. The same fuss he made when my friend visited. Ten minutes later -my friend arrived! It took him 10 minutes to drive to my place from town where he lived. And I realised my dog had started barking when my friend left home! (there were no other triggers to make him behave like that, at the time)

Yes it's likely your cat will know if you are being visited by a loving spirit like your mum. But I think you could also know! You will sense her character and probably her affection for you when she visits! It's not so hard to do. You are capable of sensing her presence, I am sure.
Old 14-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Knower

Thank you tobi !!

I do feel like I can, I think she touches my arm also. Ive smelt her perfume and cigarrette smoke too. My cat is acting strange as I write this staring at me.

My dog when I was a teenager used to pine for my mum 10 mins before my mum came home from work. I always knew when she was on her way. It was great when I was a teenager for a bit of warning lol xxx
Old 15-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Super Moderator
Another interesting little story....(am I full of interesting stories -or what?? But they are all true)
My other dog who I had years ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and the vet said he didn't have very long to live. Yet he was doing ok in many ways, so we had a last couple of weeks together.
One night, he suddenly began to stare out into the room, following something (I couldn't see) with his eyes, which must have been moving beyond my ability to see. He was so fascinated, and kept watching, then got up from his bed, started wagging his tail, and making all his 'greeting' noises. He looked so well -nose wet, eyes shining. He wasn't interested when I spoke to him, all he wanted was to pay attention to this unseen "thing" in the room. This continued for a few minutes.

Now when I look back on that night, I am convinced he saw someone who had come to meet him, to take him through to the spirit world. He passed two days after that.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Another interesting little story....(am I full of interesting stories -or what?? But they are all true)
My other dog who I had years ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and the vet said he didn't have very long to live. Yet he was doing ok in many ways, so we had a last couple of weeks together.
One night, he suddenly began to stare out into the room, following something (I couldn't see) with his eyes, which must have been moving beyond my ability to see. He was so fascinated, and kept watching, then got up from his bed, started wagging his tail, and making all his 'greeting' noises. He looked so well -nose wet, eyes shining. He wasn't interested when I spoke to him, all he wanted was to pay attention to this unseen "thing" in the room. This continued for a few minutes.

Now when I look back on that night, I am convinced he saw someone who had come to meet him, to take him through to the spirit world. He passed two days after that.

Aww, Tobi, this gave me the goosebumps all over my arms and legs, a clear indication of a 'truth' from spirit....this is how I am shown a spiritual truth....and i wanted to cry......been like this for about a year now.....thank you for the beautiful story.......i have a birman cat, who senses spirit when it is close......if its not so friendly, he growls and full on hisses...even when i can see nothing.....and he senses Angels too....ive seen him look above me or to my side and up........the other cats have done this as well....but im more in tune with my Birman, i sometimes think he is a familiar to me.....many blessings to you x...
Old 16-10-2013, 06:35 AM
primrose

Tobi sorry for your loss. He's likely still around you.

Shelld24 - I'm sure cats are telepathic, I've talked before about my cat, she sits and stares just over my shoulder and will pat my arm, she does this mainly at night. I know she sees something.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Ascender
What a good thread. Shelld24, you got good answers already. I can't add anything. All I can do is confirm that animals are indeed far more sensitive to an astral or etheric presence than humans are.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Master

Yes, Peter. I concur, a lovely thread.

I cannot really bring anything further either, except to add that all this is a reminder that in simple things is often hidden the greatest wisdom...

A great spiritual lesson here from our gentle four-pawed friends.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 17-10-2013, 03:45 AM
Master
I wish we had a 'like' icon next to quotes, so that we could put like next to a post......that would be so good..because, some posts deserve a good thumbs up!......
Old 17-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Guide
Cats see the same as you but also higher vibrations in a silver colour.
In pure light and peace.
krishna.