Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2020, 06:53 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Nobody has to believe this naturally and I would watch my tongue in admitting it to others outside this forum although I have informed someone close to me. I remember having been a ghost. I have done the check ups/the research and what I saw while I was a ghost was surprisingly true which to me was both an affirmation and a shock at the same time. So why did I become a ghost after I had died? I think it could have been because of how I died. I tried to get back into the body but it would not have me. A regression tried to when thought of this past life being over with that I would go to the light and it would all be over and out but I stayed. From my memories I understand that I was not the type of ghost who was refined to an area of a house. I was refined to a person in that life. For me I don't think it was optional. I simply did not see any light or knew how to get further. I remember being afraid and the person I was drawn to was someone who had been loving, funny, safe to me in life so I think that could have been why I chose to be close to that person. So I suppose an answer to why a ghost haunts a place could be that they don't know what else to do, they have not see the light, know how to get there.

You raise some good points there asearcher,I for one believe you.Everything you say tallies with my line of thought.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:31 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
You raise some good points there asearcher,I for one believe you.Everything you say tallies with my line of thought.
Thank you very much, hazada guess
Old 02-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc4ever
I'm interested in hearing others opinion on this. If a person dies and goes to the afterlife why in the world would you want to be in some old ****** deserted building or house? Some think you can be anywhere at anytime in the afterlife. The afterlife is suppose to be filled with love etc. and you have the universe at your finger tips. I haven't been able to wrap my head around that one.
Peace Tc

I think most hauntings are energetic imprints...I've experienced many of these. I also think, if an ancestor is trying to get your attention, it could come as a haunting... especially if you don't know what is going on. I do know that there a souls who stay behind...like my coworkers grandfather. His grandparents built a house, and when they passed away...their kids inherited the house. His grandfather was not a very nice guy. He beat his son's, and molested his daughter.... according to my coworker. They have all seen him in the house. His dad who was one of his son's that he mistreated, woke up one night to his dead father attacking his wife in her sleep... like he trying to molest her. She also backed up his story, claiming she was attacked in her dream...but his father actually saw him as he had woke up because of his wife wrestling with something while she was asleep. My coworker has seen his grandfather several times growing up there. He carries a lantern through out the house. He said, as a kid...he would wake up in the middle of the night...and see the light off the lantern coming down the hall, closer to his room. He said that, his grandfather would stand at the doorway and stare, then walk away. The house was built in the 30s, and when he was alive, he always carried a lantern with him. Now, my coworker is grown with kids, but he doesn't or won't stay the night there. Perhaps his grandfather stays because of his bad deeds, maybe he's afraid of punishment, as people back then were pretty religious....I don't know. I k ow my friend at work is adamant about this, and wants to contact a paranormal investigator to come to his parents house...he's told me about it many times, he is certain it is his grandfather.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think most hauntings are energetic imprints...I've experienced many of these. I also think, if an ancestor is trying to get your attention, it could come as a haunting... especially if you don't know what is going on. I do know that there a souls who stay behind...like my coworkers grandfather. His grandparents built a house, and when they passed away...their kids inherited the house. His grandfather was not a very nice guy. He beat his son's, and molested his daughter.... according to my coworker. They have all seen him in the house. His dad who was one of his son's that he mistreated, woke up one night to his dead father attacking his wife in her sleep... like he trying to molest her. She also backed up his story, claiming she was attacked in her dream...but his father actually saw him as he had woke up because of his wife wrestling with something while she was asleep. My coworker has seen his grandfather several times growing up there. He carries a lantern through out the house. He said, as a kid...he would wake up in the middle of the night...and see the light off the lantern coming down the hall, closer to his room. He said that, his grandfather would stand at the doorway and stare, then walk away. The house was built in the 30s, and when he was alive, he always carried a lantern with him. Now, my coworker is grown with kids, but he doesn't or won't stay the night there. Perhaps his grandfather stays because of his bad deeds, maybe he's afraid of punishment, as people back then were pretty religious....I don't know. I k ow my friend at work is adamant about this, and wants to contact a paranormal investigator to come to his parents house...he's told me about it many times, he is certain it is his grandfather.
This is either a re-activation of an old thought-form. Or it is a distorted experience of an actual contact from non-physical, pure positive energy. Which would imply both at the same time.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:42 AM
asearcher

I too think when something really terrible has happened in a space that it has left some sort of energetic imprints, that stays on. when I was a little girl and taken to my grandfather's home I did not want to go in there, they had lost a sibling to my parent years and years ago but I could still feel it in the walls, in a certain space in the house even. Long time after my parent told me about the sibling that once lived and died young and that was when I put two and two together in my mind but knew I could not speak of it. I have had people with psychic gifts in my family generations back, but then there are those family members who dominated and just forbid and put down out of ignorance or shame I suppose those family members even though one saved another family members life because of warning of a coming event and how to get out of it, it happened. So I always knew they would put me down and talk harshly to me if I would speak up about any of that. One can not explain this to people who don't sense these things. My poor grandmother got in trouble and was seen as hysterical when she claimed a young man was to kill himself and where he was going to do it, she was held down and wanted to be free so she could help prevent it, but she couldn't, she had seen him or his ghost of the future and by that look alone outside her home window she somehow knew what was going to happen. It did happen, he hung himself just where she said he would. If they had let her be and had believed her perhaps she could have prevented it. Today I doubt I would be as sensitive as I was as a child, but back then I knew I was forbidden by words to say anything about it. Someone has said she sees specific energy fields, colors almost, during meditation where a traumatic event happen in a past life, she says it could still be there in reality but many people don't see it, only perhaps few feel it but don't know why. Think it could be the same as when an event replays itself, it is the energy imprint.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
This is either a re-activation of an old thought-form. Or it is a distorted experience of an actual contact from non-physical, pure positive energy. Which would imply both at the same time.

I was just reading back through my post....and I should not write "I know" because I don't have any experience with actual ghosts. It was a 2nd hand account from my coworker. So, to be accurate, and as honest as I can be, I DONT know about ghosts..it was a 2nd hand account.

I do have experience with imprints & visitations....but, ghost are something I've only heard about.

I've thought about what you wrote & it does make sense to me.

This has nothing to do with ghosts, but I have met people in this life, who are really evolved in manifestations....the problem was, they didn't consciously realize it. I knew someone who went through a very dark period in their life, and they were seeing demons. They didn't realize they were seeing these demons because they had manifested them from their own energy. They had been exposed to religious upbringing that taught them about demons. So, were looking outside for help, when they should have been looking inside.

In the end, they did get help...and changed their lifestyle...which, took care of the demons, because on a personal and spiritual level....they weren't full of rage and anger, anymore.

I think what you said about thought forms...relates to the scenario I just posted. This person had a preconceived idea of what demons were before they even had an understanding of their own emotional/mental state....or even their own manifestation abilities. Those demons were thought forms they had manifested.