Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Seeker

Seeking Help From Others

People often say things like get help but I have found it has ruined me to seek help from others.

1. They don't understand my situation fully enough
2. They believe they do and make inaccurate judgements
3. They actually make the situation worse when I open up my sensitivity and take their advice and then they project back their own lack of awareness and invalidation or limitation

The worst part is, because they say they can help at the start, I go in thinking it is true. Then when it doesn't, they blame me.

I would like to escape this repeating pattern. To never fall for false hope again. I would also like to develop a resilience against unbalanced people.

I have found more recently that taking advice from earthy people has more benefit for me as an earthy person. Particularly Virgo and Taurus.

However, taking advice from unbalanced water types such as Pisces is infuriating.

Nevertheless, I cannot control certain situations or groups I am in where they are the authority figure, and I can't respond in a way that makes them see the reality of my situation or to stop invalidating or judging or blaming me and ruining me unknowingly.

I don't really know what the lesson is yet or what the right reaction is or how to deal with it. It just keeps coming up. It's so annoying to have an inconsistent delusional person thinking they are helping me and making things worse.

I don't know what to say.

1. How do I get over really hurtful things that others say that keep me mentally trapped?
2. How do I take what I need from others and not let them take my dreams from me that they dismiss just because they decide so?
3. How do I still prove them wrong when they doubt me and get others to doubt me, especially after I went to them for their emotional encouragement or practical help and got the opposite?