Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
well isnt attachment 3d thinking in the first place?like concept of ownership?
Yeah I guess you're right, and attachment does imply a sense of ownership. It works on different levels - intellectually I don't believe that I can claim ownership of her (the very idea offends my liberal sensibilities), but on an emotional level maybe I am.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
and boy did we both try to cut that cord.like we used everything we knew to just get rid of that person in our head.and in the end we actually chose to make peace with him/her.would we change anything?of course not,it makes us who we are today.such TRUTH you speak darling luna.no fluffy pillows here.at least not in the beginning.....

Weird that people speak of cords with tfs. I have no idea why there would he a cord when TFs. I found cords only ever with karmic, usually to teach me something about my own energy or a past life or something.
The cord eventually dissolved as I cleared the old templating and karma.

I never had a cord with TF... the only thing I had was telepathy and heart connection. I had to clear my charkras though to feel the two hearts speak to each other. Sometimes the sacral connects as well via the 3rd energy... but there is never a cord - because instinctively we knew we were equals... there is only ever energy.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Weird that people speak of cords with tfs. I have no idea why there would he a cord when TFs. I found cords only ever with karmic, usually to teach me something about my own energy or a past life or something.
The cord eventually dissolved as I cleared the old templating and karma.

I never had a cord with TF... the only thing I had was telepathy and heart connection. I had to clear my charkras though to feel the two hearts speak to each other. Sometimes the sacral connects as well via the 3rd energy... but there is never a cord - because instinctively we knew we were equals... there is only ever energy.
ye u might b right there....i think because we were with different partners we tried our best to cut what there is....but its IMPOSSIBLE....just keeps getting stronger no matter what.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Could be different with others... and of course I am only speaking from personal experience.

I learnt alot through the karmic about energy co-dependancy and what not to do lol- which my heart then applied to my TF union...the karmic and I had many lifetimes where we tried to take ownership of the other... where as past lives with TF we were only ever equal companions in love... ownership was never an issue... many lives we lost each other though.
There can't be cords with 3rd energy IMO because you both need to be fully aligned and connected to source and then the open hearts communicate...

But again - each journey is different - I happened to learn about the 3rd energy via a karmic who showed me how not to connect lol I was strongly corded to him via the solar plexus but then finally dissolved it when the karma was eventually resolved... I actually applied the heart based princepal of 3rd energy to my divine compliment...
Old 19-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Could be different with others... and of course I am only speaking from personal experience.

I learnt alot through the karmic about energy co-dependancy and what not to do lol- which my heart then applied to my TF union...the karmic and I had many lifetimes where we tried to take ownership of the other... where as past lives with TF we were only ever equal companions in love... ownership was never an issue... many lives we lost each other though.
There can't be cords with 3rd energy IMO because you both need to be fully aligned and connected to source and then the open hearts communicate...

But again - each journey is different - I happened to learn about the 3rd energy via a karmic who showed me how not to connect lol I was strongly corded to him via the solar plexus but then finally dissolved it when the karma was eventually resolved... I actually applied the heart based princepal of 3rd energy to my divine compliment...
well ye exactly....who knows how this particular journey is gonna develop......spirit mayb....i know she is my equal.whether or not we even come together in the 3d is almost irrelevent.it will probably happen on some level or another-whether or not it manifests into a full blown relationship i have no idea at this time.and even if it does,will i ever stop setting her free?NO CHANCE MATEY.....
Old 19-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Just keep loving and being free and the right outcome will come to be

Physical connection is nice... we are human and want to express ourselves, naturally... but the love energy we connect to via this path is cosmic - multi dimensional

As you keep saying 'be'... and whatever is to be will be...
I think it will all work out in the end
Old 19-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Just keep loving and being free and the right outcome will come to be

Physical connection is nice... we are human and want to express ourselves, naturally... but the love energy we connect to via this path is cosmic - multi dimensional

As you keep saying 'be'... and whatever is to be will be...
I think it will all work out in the end
course it will.spirit is looking out for all of us even if some of us are resisting it by kicking and screaming at her right now....but who could possibly argue with divine timing?well me for starters.who the hell are you to tell me when its MEANT to be.followed by much wailing and gnashing of teeth.....or mayb i might choose to make peace with her.and hang on doesnt that mean making peace with myself at the same time?mirrors n all that kinda stuff....im sure itll all become clear in time....unless some idiot decides to drop a nuke or 20....goddammit now we only got 4 minutes left to figure out the universe....just time to drink a couple beers....
Old 19-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol unicorn!

I've done my fair share of kicking and screaming- I am tired... wore myself out from my temper tantrum.

Actually even this morning I have decided - that I don't have a clue what I am meant to be doing on this 3d planet. Freedom is wonderful... but- awkward on this earth because I have no idea where to go!

Spirit says - to just keep loving... whole heartedly my life and TF...
And all will be well...

Apparently even in homelessness- all would be well. Well... we were actually homeless for a while lol... and living off food donations and all was well.

My TF honoured my freedom again and again - over and over... lifetime after lifetime...it's overwhelming to think about - how much freedom and space I have... and all I do in return is love - and in doing so I honour his freedom too... no matter what - in faith that all will be well... and it has been proven again and again - through the many struggles and trials - and all was well...
Old 19-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Lol unicorn!

I've done my fair share of kicking and screaming- I am tired... wore myself out from my temper tantrum.

Actually even this morning I have decided - that I don't have a clue what I am meant to be doing on this 3d planet. Freedom is wonderful... but- awkward on this earth because I have no idea where to go!

Spirit says - to just keep loving... whole heartedly my life and TF...
And all will be well...

Apparently even in homelessness- all would be well. Well... we were actually homeless for a while lol... and living off food donations and all was well.

My TF honoured my freedom again and again - over and over... lifetime after lifetime...it's overwhelming to think about - how much freedom and space I have... and all I do in return is love - and in doing so I honour his freedom too... no matter what - in faith that all will be well... and it has been proven again and again - through the many struggles and trials - and all was well...
ye its pretty deep stuff for sure.....back to the football....aww u did some bin diving....AWESOME....i was doing some of that stuff back in the day in kyle of lochalsh to look after everyone else on site-we never knew what was on the menu until we got it out of the bin-i mean we had gram flour n stuff to make pekoras if there were veggies in there-but honestly it coulda been anything.i loved the day i found a bottle of brandy with a wonky top-that one was my personal reward from spirit-still shared it amongst the dribbling ones i might add.....was always a game and i LOVED playing it....my personal favourite were the ones round the back in fort william-they almost always had doughnuts......and of course we wouldnt hesitate to go round the front and buy the guinness with our actual dollarpounds.....its kinda how the game was played back then....i heard they started using bleach....SIGH.....
Old 20-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Knower
Quote:

In past lives my Twin was my superior. This is the closest we've been to equality. Almost. Not quite. The next go-round. We both believe.