Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Ace of pentacles, the magician
The illusion I am picking up is that you are getting money from a loved one without deserving it, but the not deserving part isn't true.
Holy s---. This isn't something I talked about with anyone other than a single close friend so I'm amazing you picked this up.

Please come hang in the main tarot practice thread some time, I would love to exchange readings with you

Your Q: 9 of Wands, 8 of Pent rev

Ouch there's a world of suspicion, distrust and non-committance here - this is what you'd need to work through if you want to get back with the person you're referring to, are you sure you want to do this? (I would be going for someone else, this looks too hard)

My Q: What's something I need to be more secretive about?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 AM
traceyacey12

Magician, Page of Pentacles
You need to be more secretive about the money you are saving for air travel (vacation?)

@tealily-- thanks so much, I'll visit the thread.

I'll take any message from the next person. Don't have a question yet
Old 10-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Master

3 of Swords, 8 of Swords rev

Literally, 'IT'S TIME TO BREAK FREE!'
(This song comes to mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ek3WMM7I-0, Ariane Grande's Break Free'

Q: In what area of my life should I start taking more risks?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:38 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily: Love it! lol

A: Spirituality

Q: Who am I meant to be?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Master

Wheel of Fortune, Page of Cups rev
A: Be more of a mover and shaker - if there's an area of your life you're unhappy with, do something about it :)

Q: Comment on my general level of self-confidence (eh, my cue was Sun rev)
Old 10-12-2017, 05:35 AM
traceyacey12

A: Justice, Three of Pentacles -- you have a pretty healthy self-confidence. This is what makes you a good employee.

Q: Why was there lack of emotional fulfillment in my life?
Old 10-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Master

* Happy tarot
Hermit rev, 3 of Swords rev

I'm not sure this is 'lack of emotional fulfillment', rather than trying to recover fully from emotional wounds - there's a suggestion here that the original injury isn't fully healed/rehabbed yet, and that's why you may feel less than fully emotionally fulfilled (ie there's a bit more inner healing to go and then you'll be sweet :) ).

Q: Will I be fairly paid for the appointment-related clinical work outside usual hours performed these past few months?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:56 AM
55Degrees

4 of Cups rev + Ace of Swords.
Even though you're not holding out much hope that you will, the answer is 'yes'.

Q. Did I succeed in hitting my target this week?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Master

You're right that I'm not holding out much hope, but I'm glad your cards think I might. Incidentally I just did a kipper read which also thinks I will... which is good because if I don't get paid, I will definitely be seeking to move asap :angry:

* Happy tarot
A: 7 of cups rev, Page of Pent
This feels like a yes ("happy days!" - although I'm also getting undertones of you perhaps needing to have cut down your targets along the way, and that your targets are relatively modest, early stage goals, or personally set goals...

Q: How will things go with the EP I'm seeing this friday?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:11 PM
traceyacey12

A: The chariot, Ten of pentacles, Four of pentacles, Nine of cups

They will be very nurturing towards you but they want to see if you can do some work yourself before they help you out. Ultimately, it looks like this approach will be more beneficial for you in the end because you will learn to take care of your needs.

Q: What went wrong at my last job?