Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2011, 05:10 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Because we ain't the same.....

The animating spirits of animals are at a different state of spiritual evolvement to those of humankind. Their journey is at a different stage to ours. Our contact with them is transient albeit important for all.

The etheric dimensions offer many experiences but animals are not experienced there in the same way as here in the physical. Many issues are different in the etheric - that of animals and domestic pets is just one of them.

To understand why one needs also to understand the nature of life here, life before and life hereafter. Animals are very important here for individuals deeply attracted to them. That is likely in response to individuals' personal state of spiritual evolvement.

The comparison of life in the etheric compared with life in the physical is a huge and one which can only be touched on in forum responses

The Human species is an animal, just the same. For all our agility and intellect we aren't getting any further ahead, infact, spirituality is on the decline in the Human Race. We are becoming globally technocratic. Things like Google Earth replace astrotravel, or remote viewing. Relegating those senses yet further...

Perhaps it's that our own voice/ego interupts that of The Divine, and that 'animals' receive it loud and/or clear...
We need fingers and hands to do what we do, dogs need claws and paws, but at the end of the day, there is no difference in the results...
So, our best scientific engineers invent and develop a satailite that takes UV images of The Sun... what actual good is a UV image of The Sun??
Cannot eat it, will not keep you warm this winter...
Way I see it, you think you're better than a Dog because you can tie shoe laces. He doesn't need shoes!

Evolution - I think you need to be more careful with this religion.
Macro Evolution - Zero fact/evidence to support it! (evolution is a satanic religion/lie. directly opposed to spirituality, concocted to facilitate war/genocide/extermination/division/death...ect)

I think we came from Singularity and that is where we are returning, via a different route... baring sensations, used to form a new Heaven.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Master
I think we are always in the same place, animals and us so called humans, there is no other place we could be, of course that place is in pure Source, or Consciousness.
Old 27-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Ascender

Yes, animals have souls as do humans, but they enter into the animal kingdom upon pass over. You will still be able to interact, even more personally, with your pet in the beyond.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Because we ain't the same.....

The animating spirits of animals are at a different state of spiritual evolvement to those of humankind. Their journey is at a different stage to ours. Our contact with them is transient albeit important for all.

The etheric dimensions offer many experiences but animals are not experienced there in the same way as here in the physical. Many issues are different in the etheric - that of animals and domestic pets is just one of them.

To understand why one needs also to understand the nature of life here, life before and life hereafter. Animals are very important here for individuals deeply attracted to them. That is likely in response to individuals' personal state of spiritual evolvement.

The comparison of life in the etheric compared with life in the physical is a huge and one which can only be touched on in forum responses.

i can understand what you mean...thanks for responding.
Old 27-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Tysklar

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think we are always in the same place, animals and us so called humans, there is no other place we could be, of course that place is in pure Source, or Consciousness.

Good to meet you Psychoslice.
I agree. Reality is Heaven and Hell.

All is Krystal and Light (physical&spiritual).
What we consider as a?.. Kangeroo, is actually a specific type of 'crystal carcuss' animated by light.
This is where the chakra/rainbow comes from, the crystals Phi nature and it's absorbsion of energies in the golden spiral.

Whether Man or Beast, Flora or Fauna you have chakra. I believe all animals are born ascended. I see nothing 'sub-human' about animals, nothing wrong with them, nothing wrong with being an animal, they are what they are, there is no genetic evolution nor spiritual. This is it, we have the archetypal scope of The Cosmos here on Earth.

I believe animals are archetypes of emotions, physical incarnations of spiritual aspects.
(simplified examples);
Dove, good
Snake, evil
Humans, intellect.
Chimp, mischief.
Elephant, defence
...ect
We are all as important as each other in formulating the biological ecosystem of Earth, and mental construct of The Cosmos.
I find myself wanting to be the bird,
the fish, the dragon and mammal.
I believe it takes such complexity of life
to relay Divinity, physically incarnated.

Ancient people were more spiritual than we are. So if anything we are in a state of devolution... Some of us are reconnecting.

Ever consider that copies degrade in quality from that of the original??

What is it with people wanting to hold on to 'things' in The Afterlife from their past, including their 'body'??
... I guess they mean a kinda matrixesque translucent 'pinnacle residual self image'. Where they look great! They are in Cloud City, then they do whatever they want, forever...
Ultimately, they consider their spirits are even in ego, eternally...

I hate to 'destroy' beliefs but if you have an invalid concept you should let it go...

May you all be in peace and harmony throughout your chaotic adventures...

T
Y
S
K
L
A
R
Old 27-07-2011, 07:40 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i can understand what you mean...thanks for responding.

my pleasure - I tried to keep it factual and non-sentimental - and away from the realms of fantasy....

nice and simple

Last edited by mac : 27-07-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: completeness
Old 27-07-2011, 08:53 PM
mattie

View Varies Depending On One's Beliefs About Afterlife

Whether animals go to the ‘same place’ as humans when they die is a belief that can vary depending on how one views the afterlife & how the Universe processes energies.

All energies in the Universe including those of 1 & 2D that we wouldn’t consider sentient are part of the continual Universal expansion & creation process. We were once in 1 & 2D ourselves. There are valuable experiences & things to learn in all Ds.

Just because we don't consider an energy to be sentient doesn't mean that they don't have a level of awareness. This only considering humans to be sentient is a bias that is often not justified.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:16 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Whether animals go to the ‘same place’ as humans when they die is a belief that can vary depending on how one views the afterlife & how the Universe processes energies.

All energies in the Universe including those of 1 & 2D that we wouldn’t consider sentient are part of the continual Universal expansion & creation process. We were once in 1 & 2D ourselves. There are valuable experiences & things to learn in all Ds.

Just because we don't consider an energy to be sentient doesn't mean that they don't have a level of awareness. This only considering humans to be sentient is a bias that is often not justified.

"Whether animals go to the ‘same place’ as humans when they die is a belief that can vary depending on how one views the afterlife......."
Holding a belief about any of these issues is not something I find satisfactory.

I'm much more comfortable heeding the words of spiritually-evolved teachers and guides who have given plenty of indication as to what may be found in the afterlife or indeed the forelife....

Read my words again and you'll see I didn't put either animals or humans above or below the other - we're simply at different stages of spiritual evolvement - it's nothing to do with being sentient.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:24 PM
OldTimer

I once had the pleasure of meeting some porpoises, one being a black and white Dall's porpoise. They were featured at a park. I happened to observe them playing between shows by lining up and racing each other.

Soooo.... being the human that I sometimes have been, I pretended to have food in my hand while I made whistling sounds to attract the attention of one of the gray porpoises who kept jumping up eagerly and whistling in return.

Then, the Dall Porpoise swam up, whistled to the gray that the human had nothing in it's hand, that it lied. My face turned beet-red. They both looked at me with disgust, lined up again and raced. The beautiful Dall's Porpoise won that time.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:59 AM
CJ82Sky

lovely/funny story OldTimer!
i have to say my personal experience having incarnated as both human and animal and not one before the other, but some lives animal, some human, interspersed, and having guides in many forms, and seeing my animal friends come to be in both human and animal form that yes we do. we are all cut from the same cloth.

i have memories of my one cat as both a horse and human in past lives with me. another cat has been human more than animal and is human this life to learn some humility of relying on others to care for her AND understand her and show her compassion and not in the same manner as when she was a princess. i have a horse that has been dog, human and two times horse in my lives with him. i've been male more often than female. to me comparing animal to human is like comparing male to female. we are all part of the whole, and as such all return to the whole between lives and when we are done with incarnations.