Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-03-2011, 02:56 PM
sloantbone

Do we reincarnate on other planets?

Hello I am doing some research and I am seeking knowledge about these questions.

1. When we reincarnate from life to life, do we ever spend lives on other worlds or planets?

2. Do we appear to be trapped in a cycle where we only come back to this planet?

3. Is it possible that our soles are trapped here on this planet in terms of going to other worlds?
Old 27-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
I believe we do reincarnate on other planets by choice, I don't believe we are stuck in a cycle on this planet unless we do something badly wrong such as murdering or causing deep harm/hurt to other people, or unless you commit suicide. I don't know if our souls are trapped here, i believe at one point way back yes we were, but now I don't believe we are I believe spirituality is changing.
These are just my beliefs.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-03-2011, 05:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I believe we do reincarnate on other planets by choice, I don't believe we are stuck in a cycle on this planet unless we do something badly wrong such as murdering or causing deep harm/hurt to other people, or unless you commit suicide. I don't know if our souls are trapped here, i believe at one point way back yes we were, but now I don't believe we are I believe spirituality is changing.
These are just my beliefs.
Spiritlite.

Hi Spiritlite!

It's my understanding we can incarnate anywhere in the cosmos, so long as we are vibrationally suited to the frequencies there. However, once we enter into a system (be it earth or another), we are committed to completing the reincarnational loop there before moving on to another.

I've always instinctively known that we don't actually "come from" one planet or another, though we come to view the first place our souls take up residence in finite form as our "planet of origin". We come TO those places, not from them. We come from the Light-Filled heart of God!

Just my personal opinion of course!
Old 27-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
Light and I love your opinion.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Interesting question... I think we do.

A story goes with that too. You know how a lot of people can feel "at home" some place? That is, one can feel drawn to some other place as if it's home? One friend is incredibly drawn to Hawai'i. When we went to Ireland, my wife said she felt very "at home" near the "Hill of the Witches" (LOL, I won't comment on that ).

Well, I've never felt "at home" anywhere I've been. I feel comfortable everywhere, but "at home" nowhere. I've often wondered why. So I asked a few people. Two told me (they didn't know each other) that the reason I don't feel "at home" here is that I spend more time elsewhere in the cosmos.
Makes sense to me.
Old 27-03-2011, 06:46 PM
mac

sloantbone Hello I am doing some research and I am seeking knowledge about these questions.

1. When we reincarnate from life to life, do we ever spend lives on other worlds or planets? We may do depending on what we choose for ourselves, what suits our spiritual progress etc.

2. Do we appear to be trapped in a cycle where we only come back to this planet? trapped? No. But this planet has unique experiences and similar ones, perhaps important to enhance our desired spiritual progression, may not be available elsewhere or may be less suitable.

3. Is it possible that our souls are trapped here on this planet in terms of going to other worlds? Twice you've asked about being 'trapped'. We're not trapped anywhere.

As you're researching these situations, you might wish to consider what direction will be your sources of guidance on the matters you raise?

And also from which direction are you already approaching the position of reincarnation etc?
Old 27-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Aiki Pete

Ever since I can remember Ive had a reacurring dream of floating towards the earth and feeling its gradual but intense pull towards it.

I think we become adompted to a new mother planet (new mother earth) for a time cycle many times until we become a starchild who can pan-dimensional traverse space/time and have many homes..this time cycle I imagine maybe for the amount of time it takes for the sun to do one cyle around the galaxy).

we can also exist in many dimensions on one single planet..again..ive had lots of dreams where I'm in a place I know well but its differnt in ways I dont think I can make up in my mind..the people there would be more 'alive/conscious ' then in some dreams.

has anyone else had the 'falling to earth' dream??
Old 27-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloantbone
Hello I am doing some research and I am seeking knowledge about these questions.

1. When we reincarnate from life to life, do we ever spend lives on other worlds or planets?

2. Do we appear to be trapped in a cycle where we only come back to this planet?

3. Is it possible that our soles are trapped here on this planet in terms of going to other worlds?
You might find a study of The Tibetian Wheel of Life to be very helpful in your research.
Blessings, James
Old 27-03-2011, 09:00 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiki Pete
Ever since I can remember Ive had a reacurring dream of floating towards the earth and feeling its gradual but intense pull towards it.

I think we become adompted to a new mother planet (new mother earth) for a time cycle many times until we become a starchild who can pan-dimensional traverse space/time and have many homes..this time cycle I imagine maybe for the amount of time it takes for the sun to do one cyle around the galaxy).

we can also exist in many dimensions on one single planet..again..ive had lots of dreams where I'm in a place I know well but its differnt in ways I dont think I can make up in my mind..the people there would be more 'alive/conscious ' then in some dreams.

has anyone else had the 'falling to earth' dream??

Sounds to me like all these experiences are just as you describe 'em - dreams....
Old 27-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Summerlander

What do you think?