Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 05-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
What if...

What if Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Krishna, or Confucius never actually existed. That they are just myths representing ideas. I think what we need to focus on is Love and Light, the building blocks of all good in the Universe, and harness it with thought.
Read more at
http://spiritualityquest.org/finding-our-way
http://spiritualityquest.org/set-an-intention
http://spiritualityquest.org/what-are-we
Old 05-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
I won't read your links thanks Tom :)
What you seem to be saying is old news I stumbled across when I first looked at the major religions 30 years or so ago.
If you are young you will discover on your "journey" (hate that word in this context) that most "faiths" believe very similar things. Maybe, they are all "interpreting" the same "truths"?
Good luck finding out.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:50 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObServant
I won't read your links thanks Tom :)
That is your choice, however you deprive yourself of a great website and social group. Even if you heard it before, the way it is written is interestingly unique.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:27 PM
Master

What if 'Tom Howard' never actually existed!

Just a myth representing an idea.

In that case, where's the deprivation?

...since the choice is inherent in the premise.

The point is that in the case of such beings as Krishna, Buddha, Jesus Christ, they are not simply presenters of intellectual concepts. They are themselves vehicles to realization because they are what is to be realized. That is their significance.

~ J