Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
I love tarot cards and other forms of divination

it makes me feel like such a wizard. Now that I've developed my intuition to a high degree it makes diviniation very easy. When I first started about a year ago I would practice or consult very infrequently. Now I consult almost daily or weekly.

I don't like to think of it as knowing the future. I like to think of it more like browsing my subconscious or checking my subconscious, because all of the things I think about are simply prompted by the cards, they are not created by the cards. The cards reveal to me what I could have figured out by myself if I had just spent some more time and listened closely inside myself.

I guess I like them because I'm lazy. They are some kind of amplifier, or tool, something that makes the difficult work come fast and easy. I don't like them 100% because from time to time the answer will be unclear or hard to connect, however maybe that is due to my lack of focus and intent.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:26 PM
Master
After about 5 years using cards, daily or multiple times a day, and even making a few decks with my Higher Self, I've come to learn a few things.
It really does require a clean clear mind expecting and wanting no particular outcome. If a desire for a certain answer is wanted that answer will show up in the cards or be interpreted in the cards.
That said I don't know how I made it through life without them as a aid.
They really are a life-hack for me!
Old 03-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

What I have come to find is that at times we come reliant on tools that are at hand to us, and we then forget with have an inner intuition that is older than time itself that came in with us. Its that primal instinct to survive and thrive in very difficult conditions.

I recently went to pendulums looking for an answer it a I even pulled Runes and I got the same "yes" from them around a situation for it to be a "no" in reality. So I stopped and looked at the bigger picture more, and found that it was a 'yes' just not in the way I viewed it all.

The lesson I learned here is that there are many ways to "read" the reply we get and not to just go with the "yes" or "no" be open for what might unfold that is now what maybe you "want" but in the end its what you "need".

Lynn
Old 04-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Master
I was interested in Tarot since I was a teenager. I remember visiting a famous psychic and get my first reading when I was 15. I always wanted to learn since then. But over the years, Tarot just became a tool. More like entertainment and fun right now for me. Not that I do not take seriously what it has to say, but more like a tool I can look at when I want to. For first timers who don't have much knowledge or experience of how readings work, Tarot is good way to exhibit or convey messages to another. I don't love them without reasons, but I find them more interactive and fun, then other times serious as well.