Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

YouTube Readings: opinions?

Hi

I've recently been introduced to youtube readings. I avoided them in the past because they take quite a bit of time up if you watch as well as listen. I have watched a few now - some where you choose the card and some which are general readings for sun signs. Most of what I have watched (maybe 7 or 8, not hundreds lol) are saying something every similar - and also saying something very similar to what I am already thinking.

I'm not easily sucked in, I regard myself as healthily skeptic. I can tell the difference and can sniff out ** quite easily. But all these readings seem to point to something that is already going on - without me even having to try and make the links.

So - I just wondered if this was anyone else's experience with YT readings? I guess I want to determine for sure whether it is just me reading too much into it all and misinterpreting (see above) or whether these readings do actually have a message, because this whole thing is freaking me out lol.
Old 31-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Master
Not entirely clear if you don't like them or do?
I have my own YT channel and so far most people are very positive about my readings.
I also follow a few other readers myself, pick a card readings like I do myself.
Some do sun sign readings per month, there's 1 or 2 that I check out for these as I know these people are very accurate.
But the pick a card readings -which is mostly what I watch- are on all kinds of subjects, love related issues being a favourite for most I guess. But there's also readings on health, work, what you need to know now and whatnot.

Sometimes it's amazing how accurate such a reading can be. I've had many a jaw-dropping moment, feeling as if the reader was reading for me personally. Everything, details, spot on. Yet there's other people saying the same thing, hihi. Pretty amazing it works that way!
I have the same thing with my pick a card readings btw.
And for your info: it's not B S... Not really nice to say or think that.
I do the same intuitive connecting work for my pick a card readings for YT as I do for my personal readings. Sometimes I even end up channeling a bit. And I put a lot of time and energy in my online readings, as much as for 1 paid for reading, difference being that I do this for free.
That goes for all YT readers. If you do sun signs per month it means doing 12 FREE readings each month! Now getting in the right mindset, shuffling, recording, uploading that easily takes up 1 hr PER reading. Times 12. All for free...
So I think it deserves a little respect :)
And sure there will be readers who aren't that good, then you just skip those. There are plenty of amazing ones too.
Just find a reader you resonate with.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Administrator
I have a friend that brags them up she has a card reading three times per week.
I tried one once it was not for me

Namaste
Old 31-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

Ahh I am sorry FairyCrystal I didn't mean that to come across as it did. I did not mean the readings are **, far from it. In fact it was your links to your wonderful yt Readings that have sparked my interest. I loved loved loved your readings and others have also resonated with my particular situation right now. I am sorry if I came across negative about the readings. I guess it comes down to the question: are they really real? Because what I am watching is answering my question over and over like never before.
Ps. I did message you via your website yesterday re prices for your private readings. Would love one <3
Sorry, again. And Thank You again foe your beautiful, down to earth, readings <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not entirely clear if you don't like them or do?
I have my own YT channel and so far most people are very positive about my readings.
I also follow a few other readers myself, pick a card readings like I do myself.
Some do sun sign readings per month, there's 1 or 2 that I check out for these as I know these people are very accurate.
But the pick a card readings -which is mostly what I watch- are on all kinds of subjects, love related issues being a favourite for most I guess. But there's also readings on health, work, what you need to know now and whatnot.

Sometimes it's amazing how accurate such a reading can be. I've had many a jaw-dropping moment, feeling as if the reader was reading for me personally. Everything, details, spot on. Yet there's other people saying the same thing, hihi. Pretty amazing it works that way!
I have the same thing with my pick a card readings btw.
And for your info: it's not B S... Not really nice to say or think that.
I do the same intuitive connecting work for my pick a card readings for YT as I do for my personal readings. Sometimes I even end up channeling a bit. And I put a lot of time and energy in my online readings, as much as for 1 paid for reading, difference being that I do this for free.
That goes for all YT readers. If you do sun signs per month it means doing 12 FREE readings each month! Now getting in the right mindset, shuffling, recording, uploading that easily takes up 1 hr PER reading. Times 12. All for free...
So I think it deserves a little respect :)
And sure there will be readers who aren't that good, then you just skip those. There are plenty of amazing ones too.
Just find a reader you resonate with.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Ahh I am sorry FairyCrystal I didn't mean that to come across as it did. I did not mean the readings are **, far from it. In fact it was your links to your wonderful yt Readings that have sparked my interest. I loved loved loved your readings and others have also resonated with my particular situation right now. I am sorry if I came across negative about the readings. I guess it comes down to the question: are they really real? Because what I am watching is answering my question over and over like never before.
Ps. I did message you via your website yesterday re prices for your private readings. Would love one <3
Sorry, again. And Thank You again foe your beautiful, down to earth, readings <3
Oh dear, I guess I was jumping to conclusions, I'm so sorry... Mercury Rx in action

It is in a way weird how it does work the way it works (to me anyways). I don't quite understand it myself either. Like I said, I got loads of people saying it resonates with them for each of my readings, which makes you wonder "How is that possible?"
I experience the same thing when I watch others' readings.
Even sometimes with a Sunsign reading, if the reader is good. I have watched week readings for Taurus -my sign-, so not even a pick a card where you can still have some choice, and yet everything is spot on!
Then I'm thinking "Are ALL Tauruses going through the same thing?"
Maybe it has to do with only specific Tauruses being drawn to the reading, I don't know. The ones who need to hear that message. Law of Attraction.
I do believe you're drawn to specific readers for a reason.

Sometimes getting the same message from different people is a wonderful confirmation though

All in all it is a bit of a mystery how it works. The other day I did a pick a card and was thinking about this. I had 3 sets and thought "How can 3 choices be enough for so many people?" If you have like 9, it would make a bit more sense, lol. Then I wanted to do at least another one, but Spirit said "no". I wasn't supposed to do more than 3.
Then I just trust that.
I do think it's Law of Attraction... intuitively choosing the readers who resonate with you.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Experiencer

I watched a video for my star sign, and then the one for the star sign of my supposed tf and they each complimented each other - it was so very weird.
I really loved the way you did your readings and look forward to the next one :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oh dear, I guess I was jumping to conclusions, I'm so sorry... Mercury Rx in action

It is in a way weird how it does work the way it works (to me anyways). I don't quite understand it myself either. Like I said, I got loads of people saying it resonates with them for each of my readings, which makes you wonder "How is that possible?"
I experience the same thing when I watch others' readings.
Even sometimes with a Sunsign reading, if the reader is good. I have watched week readings for Taurus -my sign-, so not even a pick a card where you can still have some choice, and yet everything is spot on!
Then I'm thinking "Are ALL Tauruses going through the same thing?"
Maybe it has to do with only specific Tauruses being drawn to the reading, I don't know. The ones who need to hear that message. Law of Attraction.
I do believe you're drawn to specific readers for a reason.

Sometimes getting the same message from different people is a wonderful confirmation though

All in all it is a bit of a mystery how it works. The other day I did a pick a card and was thinking about this. I had 3 sets and thought "How can 3 choices be enough for so many people?" If you have like 9, it would make a bit more sense, lol. Then I wanted to do at least another one, but Spirit said "no". I wasn't supposed to do more than 3.
Then I just trust that.
I do think it's Law of Attraction... intuitively choosing the readers who resonate with you.