Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Master
Does anyone see numbers in shape form only ?

This morning a dream showed the following :

My father and i needed to get a key cut at a key cutter shop named ALAN that was on-top of the stairs next to the craft shop located below Lloyds Bank, Penzance, UK.

A woman (witch) opened the shop barrier and let us in.
Note: this key shop doesn't exist in the real world.

The A's in ALAN were equilateral triangles. i checked this morning to see how many sides a Allen key has. It has 6 sides. So i guess this was a HEX key.

So with 2 equilateral triangles constructing a hex key i assume that the code is 33-6.

i don't know, but to me it seems more natural and ancient to construct patterns using shapes rather than the current 0-9 numbers for numerology.

And i am sure many members know about my resistance to numerology and that i am afraid due to the uncertainty of it all, even though the witch and i get on so well together in terms of friendship and trust.

EDIT: Just found this that sums up everything: Source: Doreen Virtue, 33, 33.6, 33/33

"The number 33, in the context of repeating numbers, represents generosity, the act of giving. You have something to give, but you are holding on. The thing you have to offer is not material. It is knowledge, faith, wisdom, love, or one of the many other qualities of the heart and mind. Look around you. Look inside. What is it that you have to offer. Because something is asking you to surrender to the act of giving. And your happiness depends on it."

Maybe its time for me to surrender and accept the numerological codes that are available from the spiritual knowledge base that is there everyday.

Just realised that the triangles are Greek deltas (D's) so the symbol code could have been Delta Delta Hex or 446
"Your angels caution you that your focus is too much on the material world. They ask you to surrender your worries to them so that they can intervene. Balance your focus between heaven and earth, and know that your supply is truly unlimited, especially when you work hand-in-hand with the Divine."

Last edited by Tristran : 21-06-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)

{And i am sure many members know about my resistance to numerology and that i am afraid due to the uncertainty of it all,}

I believe that numerology is a tool for self awareness & better understanding of others. When people live their lives according to what numbers 'say' daily, they stifle their growth & often get into more trouble.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysty333
often get into more trouble.
What sort of trouble ?
Old 04-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Master
It seems that the 3 shapes form part of the Star of David.

Recently, another dream showed a lecturer teaching me the significance of trapeziums.

Initially i thought the trapeziums were simply looking at a flat 2D rectangle in 3D.

However, if the Star of David lines are removed and the 2 triangles are joined (by extension) to the base corners of the hexagon, a trapezium is formed.

Also it seems that i am being told to focus on the elements Fire and Air
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...]=1&sort=1&o=0

Last edited by Tristran : 04-09-2015 at 11:13 AM.