Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 25-03-2015, 05:35 PM
DasBubenheim

Parents' deaths

Hello numerologists of all kinds. I have a query that I hope someone may be of some help. I have very little knowledge of numerology, and so I don't know how to look at this issue from a numerology perspective.

My mother was born January 23rd, 1956 and died June 20th, 2010.
My father was born January 10th, 1962 and died June 11th, 2012.

They were born in the same month and died in the same month. The odds of this has to be astronomical. I cannot believe that it is coincidental.

For what it's worth, my grandmother on my father's side also died 4 months after my mother, holding the phrase "bad things come in 3's" true in my experience.

I've made peace with their parting, but I want to know if there is some hidden message or meaning that I may be missing.

Thank you for any help you can give!
Old 25-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Everly

There's no hidden meaning. We each choose the time and manner of our physical death. There are many synchronicities among countless families and friends regarding births, deaths and everything in between. I'd say that the only "message" was for your parents.

First, the odds aren't as high as you might think. It's quite common for spouses to die near (or even on) an anniversary of some sort, often the anniversary of the passing.

Second, consider that there are only 12 months in a year. So in strict odds, one in every 12 people we meet will have a birthday in the same month as ours.

It's not a numerological thing, it's a spiritual/metaphysical thing. They were both ready to go and they did. On the face of it, I'd say your father missed your mother and as the anniversary of her passing approached, he was simply ready to make his transition. Don't worry about it. Be at peace and try not to create puzzles where there probably are none.

Your parents were young. I'm very sorry for your great loss.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:49 PM
DasBubenheim

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
...On the face of it, I'd say your father missed your mother and as the anniversary of her passing approached, he was simply ready to make his transition. Don't worry about it. Be at peace and try not to create puzzles where there probably are none.

Your parents were young. I'm very sorry for your great loss.

Yes, that could very well be possible. The weekend he died was the happiest he had been in a long time having gone to his hometown for a small vacation. It also makes sense because he died quickly and didn't try to hold onto life by dying slowly like my mom. When I mentioned the "crazy" timeframe of their lives to a friend she suggested numerology. Because of that I started worrying that I was missing some important message.

Thank you for your kind words. Once during meditation I saw my father standing on a hill looking over a field of daffodils. At least I know that he found peace in whatever dimension or universe he now exists. :)
Old 26-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Everly

Interesting... My father died in his 40s and daffodils are something I associate with him. Gotta love these little synchronicities that create little circles in our lives.