Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Healingangelus

Pretty frightening hmm?

Here another one.... right where the video starts or klick it to watch it from the beginning!! That SOUND sounds like Alien Communication like in THIS Movie here!!

They sure sound like out of the recent TV Movie "War of the Worlds Tripod Sound" A coincident?? That THAT movie´s been made out of the same sonds like the sounds we´re hearing all over the world?? This years ending sure´s going to become a quite interesting year and time to live it in!!

Or as usual, the Governments knows more about those sounds as they tell us?? They surely do!! Those gigantic things look like gigantic Bugs or partly like a Stealth 119 Fighter?!! Here a partial movie cut out of it!! War of the Worlds (2005) Teaser Trailer

They may even be already setteled down at those points from where we hear those sounds only invisible to us!! May be with special cam Filters, someone may pick it up on film some day!?
Old 28-06-2012, 04:53 PM
deepsea

Interesting topic indeed.
I have never heard anything like that before but I do sense that something is happening around us from the earth,the sea and the sky.
Flash floods,volcanos etc.
What is happening to our beautiful world?
Deepsea
Old 28-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Healingangelus

The Militarys of the world are only playing Gods!!

They need their asses badly kicked like a kid playing with matches and then gets burned!! They have it really badly needed to get burned!!

Here at (Starts at the point), where she explains what the US Government does with it and us!, Listen to it at this link here "23.2.2012 - 2/4 - Unexplained Sounds" explaines that those sounds are in fact been and are again an Experiment against Terrorists! Which Terrorists?? The US Government`?? I guess so!!
Old 28-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Henri77

Well I didn't really intend this as a scare or conspiracy thread.
Though I understand our right to interpret things in our own way.

And IF man made, one could certainly see questionable motives at work.
However I'm not sure demonizing the entire military-govt is really healthy even though their priorities are too often not ours.
I've often criticized both but we need to remain appreciative of the positive function both serve.

Last edited by Henri77 : 28-06-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This somewhat reminds me of a dream decades ago where I heard the Northern Lights singing.

But this message may be different, like someone calling our name just before sleep, encouraging us to listen more deeply.
With our heart.

just came across this and thought of you.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2365/523/Strange_Sounds_Of_Northern_Lights_Recorded,_Descri bed_In_Folk_Tales.html

sounds of northern lights recorded.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Interesting topic indeed.
I have never heard anything like that before but I do sense that something is happening around us from the earth,the sea and the sky.
Flash floods,volcanos etc.
What is happening to our beautiful world?
Deepsea

What NASA is not talking alot about, and in some cases. putting out dis- information over, is that the whole solar system is entering an increased energy field in the Galaxy. Think of McDonald's arches, but, situated over the arm in the Galaxy in which our Sun and solar system abide. Or, like a full Rainbow. We are passing into one of the sides of it.

Information is that all the planets in the solar system are warming.
Not just Earth.
"As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him.
They said, “What will be the Sign of your coming and of the end of the Age?”
Matthew 24:3"

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/age-of-aquarius/

I disagree with the above website's estimation on the, "Son of Perdition", the coming deception.
The digital world, and global community on the planet is set up for it.

But, see also in the index, there, the "DNA" page.

Here is a prophetic Near Death Experience Account from Experiencer, Lou Famoso.
He died in the 1960's, in a brand new Mustang car crash, and, returned.
He's on Facebook, and elsewhere, online.
http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/05.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Nebulous

Could be the earth's magnetic field rumbling from deep below?... they've been saying that it's shifting a bit. And things on that level of the earth's innards are pretty wild. Maybe the vibrations from that deep shifting just rise to a point where they're audible. I mean the last time the magnetic field shifted a lot was a long time ago wasn't it? Maybe it made the same sounds and just wasn't recorded or records didn't last, who knows. Just tossing out a random idea.

And LOL no it's not the trumpets of the apocalypse.That cracked me up, lol...gotta love the apocalypse fanatics out there.

Pretty awesome sounds though! Creepy stuff. :)
Old 06-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
just came across this and thought of you.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2365/523/Strange_Sounds_Of_Northern_Lights_Recorded,_Descri bed_In_Folk_Tales.html

sounds of northern lights recorded.

Thanx,,,,
What I experienced was almost celestial, like I heard the varied colors of the aurora borealis, except the real thing doesn't exhibit such a range of color.
Old 31-08-2012, 07:07 AM
LucidNinja

sounds like the groaning made by the giant alien spider things on the movie "war of the worlds"
Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Tanzanite

I have watched some of these clips before. Very strange indeed.