Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 12-06-2012, 08:42 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGAPNewbie
I know someone who, when receiving reiki, gets images and sees different places. Has seen alien races/planets, atlantis, etc.
I've seen people, scorpions or shrimp or lobsters. I've seen people or figures of people.

Maybe when we see an image. We could start writing down what we saw here on this thread. Maybe there's a common group of images that are seen. Which may be interpreted.
Old 15-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Ascender
sunny,

I think it's perfectly normal. Doing Reiki you're really connecting to Source so I wouldn't be surprised to see amazing things. Personally, I've seen dolphins swimming a couple of times when I've being giving Reiki.
Old 21-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Master
Hi shifty, i think this is a great idea.
I have just recently been attuned to reiki level 2 and still in the process of self- healing for 21 days.
The other night, i decided to give myself a full hour's reiki and it was lovely, some of the images i saw where amazing, isaw things from flower's to a butterfly carrying something whilst it was flying.
I then saw an old man and woman i do not know smiling at me, later i saw an old chinese man, and then later i saw a group of people of all ages tring to all speak to me at once?, i do not know why or what it mean's but i would love to know more.
Just thought i would share with you all.
Love GA ;) xxx
Old 22-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Reikichris

When doing reiki one is placing oneself in just the kind of open sate that allows us to see spirits and guides, this is not a reiki thing, it is just about the state that we enter.
There is never anything to worry about, none of them can cause harm, mostly I find that they simply observe, on occasions some find that they can even help with the healing (not in my case though).
If you want to contact these spirits it is better to do so when not doing reiki - after all the client is (or should be) the focus of the treatment session - so stay focussed on them.
That said if you ever feel that some spirit may have a mesage for them be very careful, passing messages on without understanding can cause problems of (at least) confusion. If you want to pass messages on then become a clairvoyant and take the training - this is just the same as handing over (unqualified) medical diagnoses based on what the energy shows one, something that can easily go wrong.

love
chris
Old 30-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samayah

I am reiki level 2 and will be getting my 3rd attunement in a few weeks. In my experiece with visions while doing a reiki treatment, I have come to understand the reiki masters are guiding me for the person I am working on...sometimes its symbolism about the person or their health...you are in their energy and at the point mingling energies. I have picked up messages from spirit while giving healing and sometimes message about whats going on in the body health wise. It may just be me because when I am not flowing reiki I use my hands to see with my 3rd eye and give clairvoyant messages.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM
NinaDenise

Very interesting thread. I too have seen images during self reiki and wondered what that means. The last one was that I was putting old paper onto a cot like bed in India. As in there were no sheets, so I was using old paper instead. And I looked up and saw a face of a dead friend, his face was half blown off in some type of trauma, and I smiled at him, and envisioned myself wrapping his face in bandages and ensuring him he is ok.
It was very bizarre bc I have never seen this person in my life, and I don't know anyone from India. If any one wants to share their thoughts on this, please do.
Old 23-01-2014, 06:32 PM
NinaDenise

I had a couple people suggest I cut back on my self reiki, and this didn't change anything. I started to self reiki every day or so again, and I simply ask aa Michael to only allow me to see and feel positive spirits. This has helped tremendously.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Guide

when meditating, praying, channeling, etc., images can come up. that reminds me, i caught the flu recently and normally i only get a few images, but for some reason, as the fever was going away, i had images upon images, felt endless, just flying through my mind's eye. i didn't even have to meditate. i think that was just a byproduct of that healing crisis - getting rid of old junk.

now for protection, when one is in their heart properly and can stay in the love of Source (use whichever name you like in it's place) other beings stay away. images can be just subconscious stuff, but non-physical beings are real and that's a different story.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
when meditating, praying, channeling, etc., images can come up. that reminds me, i caught the flu recently and normally i only get a few images, but for some reason, as the fever was going away, i had images upon images, felt endless, just flying through my mind's eye. i didn't even have to meditate. i think that was just a byproduct of that healing crisis - getting rid of old junk.

now for protection, when one is in their heart properly and can stay in the love of Source (use whichever name you like in it's place) other beings stay away. images can be just subconscious stuff, but non-physical beings are real and that's a different story.

The same with me. I go to a meditation class once a week. It's guided meditation, but there are a couple of us that basically end up going into our own worlds. I get vivid images pop up of anything and everything. When I do Reiki on people since I got my Level 3 attunement, I have started to see images popping up in my head where I was not seeing them at Level 2.

Just recently I had a vision of a particular crystal that I could not identify. Through the help of somebody I know that was knowledgable, she was able to narrow the crystal's identity down to a few things, which led me to finding out it was Watermelon Tourmaline. Which turned out to be important b/c after I got the stone, I finally looked up its meaning/purpose. It has to do with devine unconditional love, the balancing of the male/female energies. The type of crystal that identifies with twin flames and that is an event that is going on in my life right now. So I firmly believe some of the visions we get have a spiritual meaning behind them.