Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Guide
Is The Truth Poetic By Virtue?

Is The Truth Poetic By Nature? What I mean by this question is simple. Do events in life have a rhyme and a reason, coming together to complete the big picture in a harmonious fashion?
Old 13-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Guide
I guess this is something I'll have to learn for myself if it's true or not true.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
Is The Truth Poetic By Nature? What I mean by this question is simple. Do events in life have a rhyme and a reason, coming together to complete the big picture in a harmonious fashion?

We do know by observing nature (which we are part of) that events come together to create harmony. It seems to me that if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever.
Beyond that, in regards to some heavenly purpose or divine reason, I don't see how we can know, so I leave it alone. I don't think so though......it is beautiful and mysterious enough that life strives to live.
James
Old 15-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
We do know by observing nature (which we are part of) that events come together to create harmony. It seems to me that if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever.
Beyond that, in regards to some heavenly purpose or divine reason, I don't see how we can know, so I leave it alone. I don't think so though......it is beautiful and mysterious enough that life strives to live.
James

Wow, good response. I figure what I'm really asking about is Destiny. And Destiny seems to fit into the idea that "if there is purpose in life it is for life to sustain itself at any costs forever and ever." Fate seems to be the obstacles thrown into the path that life takes to fulfill it's Destiny.