Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Remembering Sophia

All the time!

I have seen 11:11 very often throughout my life. There are times when it is more frequent then others. It seems strange to me, and I've never really been able to pin point why I see it so often, and that why when I do see it, it really grabs and holds my attention for a bit.
Old 31-05-2011, 06:00 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
Anyone else seeing these numbers a lot lately?

I'm seeing these numbers all the time, even when it's pretty improbable, so yeah...what do you think it means?
Old 29-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Master
coolness!!

*bump*! I don't have this awesome craziness like you all do but I always make a wish when it's 11:11 lol... what do the "twins" of that number's symbolism mean?
Old 04-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder
my numbers are 44 or 444. i always look at the clock when it's 3:44 or 5:44 etc. go on youtube. 44 comments. 44 views. facebook 44 likes. don't know what it means either but obviously the universe is communicating with me somehow. however i don't follow the doreen virtue meanings. i think numbers have different meanings depending on the individuals. i don't like to pigeon hole things like that.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
trueth_seeker

When I was 17, I'm 25 now I started to read spiritual books. I started to notice something strange going on. Every night when I was on the computer or watching tv I would get this strong urge to look at the clock because It felt late. When I would it would say 9:11. this happened every night for a month. I would be just doing some random thing and all of a sudden out of no where i felt I had to look at the clock and there was 9:11. After a month I started to notice 7:11,5:11,6:11,11:11,4:11. Even though I believe signs and intuitive abilities I can still be skeptical. One day I was walking through my hallway when a deep feeling stopped me and I thought to myself wait a minute, there is something very strange going on here. This is not like me to be seeing a repeating number like this. So from then on I at least see 11 fifteen times a day. Then right before my 22 birthday which is on August 22 I started waking up at 2:22 am in the morning. This kept happening way too much. On my birthday I went to Burger King early that morning and orders something to eat and my order number was 222. My mouth dropped open. im like this is to weird! After I was seeing 5:22,6:22,:4:22 and so on. Then later on down the road i started seeing 333,444,555, which i found strange. I never knew anyone else saw these numbers nor did i ever read any book yet that talked about people seeing repeating numbers. I finally decided to do research and see if I could find out if this was happening to anyone. When I did I was shocked at how many people where seeing the same numbers. I don't see 333,444,555 much anymore but I definitely see 11 & 22 everywhere still.:~)