Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
An Incredible Validation Experience this morning! (Angel Number)

Good Day to All!

Wow, what a morning we have had!

It brings tears to my eyes even still so hopefully I can get thru this post without shorting out my keyboard, LOL!

44 & 444 have been very special numbers to me now since I was 44 years old and this phenomena coincides directly with my awakening.

It is my belief that my connection to these numbers and the many smaller validations I have received is specifically to show me that something (intelligent) exists beyond this physical life and that I have (& I believe we all do) a personal link to this power.

Anyway..

My mother in law passed away this past December & we inherited her car.

Unfortunately the gas gauge is completely broken. It goes back and forth from 'Empty' to 'Full' on a whim, and, because it was not our car, we were not sure how many miles to the gallon it would get so I thought I would estimate a lower miles per gallon (than our other car) to be safe and not run out of gas.

Well, about 2 weeks ago my 4 year old and I dropped off big brother at Kindergarten and on our way home, we ran out of gas.

It all turned out well as the weather was nice, we were within walking distance of a gas station -which had a gas can for sale! - (MIL didn't have one in her car) - got gas, walked back, the car started fine and during the whole ordeal there were at least 5 people who went out of their way to help us which made me feel so good.

Imagine my surprise when even with careful estimating & using trip odometer the same thing happened this morning!

Today however it was chilly, VERY foggy and I had left the gas can I'd purchased the last time, at home on the porch as the gas smell filled the car even when in the trunk.

I had just gotten over being terribly, terribly sick and was feeling so overwhelmed that I started to cry. I did manage to pull into a parking lot but the car was completely dead & in the middle of the lot.

I very much dislike imposing on others so I didn't think to bother the man and lady that appeared to be saying goodbye to each other in the lot.

What was I going to ask for anyway except for maybe a little help pushing the car to a safe spot?

That would be a blessing of course, but I still needed to hike with my 4 year old for a couple miles, HOPE there was a gas can for sale IF we were lucky (you wouldn't believe how many places including gas stations that DON'T have them), then hike back to car - in the fog!

Well, it turns out that the man whose name was Julio, happened to have a very unusual day where he was not going to work.

He pushed my car to a safe spot using his car, offered to drive us to the gas station...The 1st one didn't have a gas can so he took us to another across the street, let me put my son's car seat in his car, waited each time we stopped for me to take my son out of the car seat (sorry, as nice as he was I still wouldn't leave my son in some stranger's car by himself), filled the gas can for me & put the gas in the car, helped me start my car again, refused the money I offered (which I left on the passenger's seat for him ) and gave me a hug before we left.

Now here is where my special angel number comes in!

Besides 444 showing me my connection to Source, according to Doreen Virtue this specifically means:

444 - Thousands of angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

What make this even more amazing is that just after I dropped my oldest off and BEFORE we left for home & ran out of gas, I had gone to the school office to pick up a parking decal for this new car and was absolutely STUNNED to see the number on the decal:

0444 !!
I was so shocked I had called my hubby to tell him (he knows about my special number )..

Amazing.... Absolutely Amazing.............Angels are EVERYWHERE! And, they do not always have wings... Many times they are in the form of another person who blesses your life.

Thank you for letting me share...

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 26-01-2011, 10:30 PM
flutterangel

Great story, Cam. That was quite the experience!

flutter
Old 26-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Master
Aww.. Thanks, Flutter (((HUGS)))... I'm still reeling from it... Wow..
Old 27-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Master
(((((Cam))))) What an amazing story !! Not only do I have tears in my eyes I have major chills !! I love getting angel signs especially numbers. The numbers I see often are 111, 1111, 222, 444, 555, 728 and 777.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 27-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Master
Beautiful thanks for sharing.
Spiritlite
Old 27-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
(((((Cam))))) What an amazing story !! Not only do I have tears in my eyes I have major chills !! I love getting angel signs especially numbers. The numbers I see often are 111, 1111, 222, 444, 555, 728 and 777.

Elfay!! (((BIG HUG)))) So great to see you!

Thank you for reading... I'm glad my story touched your heart..

Wow, sounds like you are getting a LOT of angel numbers! I'm sure as in my case you must have gotten to the point where you absolutely could not chalk it up to a 'mere' coincidence!

Perhaps you would appreciate knowing that since I posted this, my sons and I went shopping and when we got home, I looked at the clock to see 1:44...

Then, later this afternoon, my youngest (who doesn't know or understand about my special number(s)) felt the need to point out the time on the clock which read 4:44.... I sat there dumbfounded... At no other time did he mention what time it was...

Then, just 30 mins ago, my hubby called me from the guitar store to ask if he could reserve one (I do the budgeting ) and my cell phone read 7:44. I actually asked him if he did that on purpose and he said no..

I have tons of experiences like this but this day takes the cake pretty much!

I feel so very blessed....

Again great to hear from you, Elfay! Gotta get one more in: (((((HUG))))

Love, Cam/EarthMamma
Old 27-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Beautiful thanks for sharing.
Spiritlite

Aww.. Thanks, Spiritlite!

Btw, I have enjoyed many of your posts..
Old 27-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
Awe thats so kind of you to say EarthMamma.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:09 AM
Master
Wow Cam ! That is so awesome ! Again I got chills while reading this. Its amazing how the angels love giving these kinds of signs. I remember about 2 years ago I had been reading how angels like to whisper numbers in your ear while your sleeping - well being the doubter I was back then I scoffed at that and not long after I heard, "23" in my dream and I KNEW it was an angel. It felt like it was. It was the sign I had been looking for! (((((hugs))))) I've missed you, glad to see you back here.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne