Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi SixofClubs

I totally understand your worries because this issue is a big concern of mine too. There are some pretty major things both past and present that I worry I've somehow manifested. I agree with you that simply deciding not to think negative thoughts doesn't always help because it becomes a habit to worry. However, the points and suggestions raised in this thread will hopefully be helpful to you.

Just one thing though: I don't believe that everything that happens is the result of our thinking. I truly don't. I've had a difficult year and I worried for a while that my stress over it was causing the next awful thing to happen. However, now I look back and I believe the events were preparing me for a deeper purpose. What seemed awful at the time actually makes sense in terms of where I am in my spiritual and emotional development. Sometimes what we think CAN create events of course, but sometimes what we think is in line with the Universe's higher plan for us anyhow. Maybe events make more sense that we can see at the time, and aren't simply caused by worried thinking.

Hope this helps.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:26 AM
irisa

I do believe that 'one goes right there where the conscious is', that thoughts can create. And yes, most of the time it FEELS like one must have been thinking mostly negative thoughts. I also believe/find that most people are good in having mostly negative thoughts.

But i think the negative things (death and some other things aside) that fall on our paths are only experienced as being negative because most of the time we think in GOOD or BAD.

A good way to go past this is to try to be mindful (though i find it hard lol), just living in the now. Trying to take distance from thinking.
Another thing is to try to LOOK differently at a situation happening, which at first feels very negative. I believe some things happen for a reason.
I think, when being and staying mindful, it is possible to go through negative things in quite a neutral way of thinking. I experienced part of this almost by accident, but find it hard to consciously return to this way of being.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOfClubs
Hi friends,

I was hoping someone could shed some light on a worry of mine that I've had for over a year now.
Since my teenage years I have always noticed the synchronicities and power of the law of attraction-- that what you think about often will bring to you people, materials and opportunities to manifest it with.
However as my studies deepened and the synchronous events increased, I started worrying about what my negative thoughts might manifest as well. To my horror, much of what I was thinking about manifested, and I was left wondering whether they were events I was having premonitions about, or if I was manifesting these events myself, by having thoughts about them.
This led to a bout of insomnia and 2 terrifying panic attacks that I wish never to repeat.
Can your thoughts manifest absolutely anything? For instance, if I worry that a favourite food of mine will give me an allergic reaction, can that manifest? Sometimes I find myself so concerned about these things that I am constantly checking myself in the mirror to make sure I haven't broken out in a rash! I know this sounds ridiculous, but from past experiences, thoughts really do create your reality.

Any advice would be so appreciated.
Thankyou.

i am the same way. my thoughts manifest in my reality on a regular basis.

also, i have noticed that my toddler twins pic up on my "private thoghts as well" .....it's about responsiblility for me.....fear is your own worst enemy. trust...trust and trust.....o and be positive....since the law of attraction is in your life, your consciousness is elevated, this is a good thing, celebrate it with postive stuff. theres nothing to it but to do it.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOfClubs
Easier said than done! How do you learn not to worry about losing something you're so grateful to have?
be detached...being grateful is an act of Love and appreciation, but, you must distinguish between a thing you appreciate, and a thing you NEED, if you need, that is likely an attachment, and in this world, all things are temporary, all things must, and will, pass, therefore the trick is being detached from that that you dont need...many things in life are easier said than done, but dont let that fact stop you from TRYING~! it doesnt mean they cant be done, so let it go~!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
OceanWaves19161

I've actually had a different experience to this....I monitored my thoughts and feelings and realised they played little difference in what manifested in my life. What I found manifested in my life was what my souls intention was too learn...both good and bad.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
I've actually had a different experience to this....I monitored my thoughts and feelings and realised they played little difference in what manifested in my life. What I found manifested in my life was what my souls intention was too learn...both good and bad.

What you describe, in my view, is the most profound aspect of co-creation.

The part where you integrate your human thoughts and feelings with your life plan requires a working effort between the conscious choice maker you, your soul awareness aspect of you, and your subconscious awareness.

Once this process has become active, then a definable manifestation becomes the norm.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Enya

Sometimes... life is just s***. it's not your thoughts, not your fault... it just turns out that way. What matters is how you learn and grow from it, how you deal with it. *Then* you have a choice about how you manifest through your beliefs.