Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 04-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Syrbal

Selling house spell

Evening All,

I wandered if you could help me with a spell for selling a house quickly. I have done a lot of reserarch into spells however most of them require you to be a house to do it - problem is it isnt my house but my Grandmother's house.

My father and his sister have been trying to sell it for 2/3 years with no luck, however they have been able to get a few people to rent. Everytime someone shows an interest and looks to buy, it just seems to be blocked or stopped.

I understand that the price needs lowering which brings me to the other problem - the sister, who is quite a poisionous woman who always wants her own way and is of the dark side. She always want to do things on her terms and my father seems to get roped into it. Her son is now wanting to rent to the property at half the price, which isnt right.
Basically we just want rid of this property as all it causes is stress and unwanted problems.

Can anyone help me with a spell that can be cast without visiting the property to conduct anything?

Also can you tell me when to cast (moon cycle, day of week, etc)

Answers much appreciated
Old 04-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

One has to clear that "emotional" attachement to the house. I know I had one for 10 years that would not sell. When I finally made peace with the house, and that there was a reason for being there it sold, not even on the market it sold.

One gets attached emotionally to the home and that hold the energy of it still belonging to someone else when ye view it. I might suggest writting the house a letter saying that its ok to let go of it and that it will be cared for by someone new.

Lynn
Old 04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Syrbal, I think you are approaching this the wrong way round. "Spells" are just not that potent over "things". You need to work on the people involved - your family. Not especially in the magical sense, but in the sense of bringing some common sense to the situation.
You want to influence people. This is done by the strength of your Will and Focus, and your powers of persuasion. It does not serve your ends to refer to the sister as a "poisonous" woman and of the "dark side". Best of luck !
Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Syrbal

Many thanks for the responses guys. I will try the letter out.

She has given the family a lot of hell over the years - I walk the path of light and know that the a malicious spells comes back by the power of three. The spell would be cast with good intention, many thanks for the advice norseman.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

One has to clear that "emotional" attachement to the house. I know I had one for 10 years that would not sell. When I finally made peace with the house, and that there was a reason for being there it sold, not even on the market it sold.

One gets attached emotionally to the home and that hold the energy of it still belonging to someone else when ye view it. I might suggest writting the house a letter saying that its ok to let go of it and that it will be cared for by someone new.

Lynn

Very interesting post Lynn... about the " emotional " attachment to a house. Good information to be aware of.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Syrbal,

I have an idea for you, that has nothing to do with a spell. There is a book called " Write it down, make it happen " by Henriette Klauser. Excellent book, by the way.

Anyways, long story short ... in this book the author tells of herself wanting to sell her house. She doesn't want to deal with the short notice visits of prospective buyers, always keeping the house in perfect condition or dealing with a real estate agent. So she decided to write down, how she wanted to sell her house and how much she wanted for the purchase of it. Basically, it all happened... just as she wrote it down, and in just a few days... no real estate agent at all !

Might be an idea for you to try, best wishes to you on the sale of your Grandmother's house.

And I know this is not the Angels part of the forum, but you could also ask them for some help...always a possibility !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-02-2014, 07:17 AM
Sarahhall

Selling house spell

There are numerous ways to achieve a quick home sale. Selling a property still remains one of the most stressful things you will ever do in your life, having to orchestrate a quick home sale can be even more stressful as there is quite a bit of extra pressure!
Old 10-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Master

If it isn't your house, don't interfere, the house may be working in some higher purpose for those who own it.

Focus on your own path and remove yourself from all the angst going on with this house sale so you can be strong and supportive and neutral in your views with your father and his sister.